Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Formo Toys Legends of Dragonore

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Looks like you gotta get em all now!!!
    I’m going all Pokémon on this!

Gotta catch ‘em all.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    No offense taken, but the Divine Armor of Power is not sold by itself, you would need to get the whole set to get all the parts needed to put it together
    Ah well, never mind then.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    No offense taken, but the Divine Armor of Power is not sold by itself, you would need to get the whole set to get all the parts needed to put it together
    Aw, man.
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: Zodak (200X style), King Grayskull (Revelation style), He-Man 2.0, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Beast Man, Trap-Jaw, Kobra Khan

I'll be honest, I think all the changes and redesigns worked best for everyone. All characters look more memorable or at least more unique. The only thing I think I preferred before was the main villain's chest decorations (that thing just looks like it would hang loosely, it doesn't seem comfortable) Oh, and too bad that LOP song won't be able to used again, at least lyrics.

I really dig the concept of the armor. It's really creative way to put parts swapping to good use.

I think my favorite is Pantera. Usually, those toylines barely have any girls, and when they do it's a standard human warrior girl or magic girl. But here, a complete monster. Not even a cute catgirl like Kitrinna or Netflix Catra, just a beast.