Thread: Chucky the tv show

Heroic Warrior

Chucky the tv show

Is anyone watching?
    I just got finished with the first episode, annoyingly it’s airing weekly, and I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. I didn’t know whether I was expecting along the lines of the original trilogy, the Chucky movies or the new trilogy. It I’m relieved to say seems to be going down the more serious horror like the first movie. It has some good atmosphere and tension and a cast of characters we like and those we look forward to being dispatched gruesomely. Hey it’s the first episode so it’s got time to go bad but I’m keeping my fingers crossed

And if you’re not watching but want to talk about the whole franchise and Chucky related stuff feel free

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    I have already seen the first two episodes. From what I have seen, the series is great, I like it a lot.

I enjoyed the first episode and am looking forward to more. I agree it certainly seems to be going down the path of the first movie by being a more serious horror show.
    Out of the darkness and into your mind

We're DVR-ing the show and finally got a chance to watch last night. It was really good! I can't wait to see this whole season.

For anyone who missed the first episode, they put it up for free:
    Tweeterhead Statue Want List: He-Man 2.0, Battle Cat, Panthor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, Zodak (200X style), She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Buzz Off, Webstor, Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Scare Glow