Thread: Terror in Kongsberg , Norway ?

Heroic Warrior

Terror in Kongsberg , Norway ?

5 people killed with bow and arrow carrying man
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

It's a good thing they outlawed guns.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021

It gets very political but this tragedy just shows that if a person is intent on harming others, they will find a way to do so.

It's senseless violence and I feel bad for the people in the attack, the one's that witnessed it, and the families who lost loved ones.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    It gets very political but this tragedy just shows that if a person is intent on harming others, they will find a way to do so.

It's senseless violence and I feel bad for the people in the attack, the one's that witnessed it, and the families who lost loved ones.
    Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021

Heroic Warrior
    I think people are quick to compare this to guns but itís all different a man a bow and arrow will have far less casualties per minute than a man with a gun would.
    Itís like you say if a person is intent on harming people then they will find away. Whether it be knives crossbows guns or even driving a van through a crowd. But Iím glad Iím in a country where Iíd face a man with bow and arrow rather than the man with a gun

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    I think people are quick to compare this to guns but itís all different a man a bow and arrow will have far less casualties per minute than a man with a gun would.
    Itís like you say if a person is intent on harming people then they will find away. Whether it be knives crossbows guns or even driving a van through a crowd. But Iím glad Iím in a country where Iíd face a man with bow and arrow rather than the man with a gun
    Exactly. This story kind of shocked me because it's just not something you see reported. Normally if people don't have access to guns and decided to 'old school' with knives and swords and whatever else they get their hands on... The report doesn't say 'Casualities' it says 'Wounded or in Critical condition'.

It takes skill to rack up a body count with the old weapons... It takes guns to kill quick and easy without even trying. that's why they were invented.

5 Dead with a bow was actually quite a surprise.

Heroic Warrior
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/danish-ma...070833273.html

They say islamic terror but i get the impression of a man who just lost his mind , he had previous violent episodes , basically he went "postal"

(ex cross bow is afaik not legal to own in Norway)
    Last edited by Wonder Bread He-Man; October 14, 2021 at 10:27pm.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    Yeah, if he had access to guns, he probably would have killed a LOT more people.

I get why a lot of Americans are so pro gun. If I lived there. I'd feel like I'd have to own one just to "even the playing field" as I'd know most criminals would have one.

But I'd much MUCH rather have a situation like here in Australia where the chances of me ever EVER being involved in an incident involving a gun are realistically zero.

Plus, I just don't want random idiots in the population having easy access to guns, life is much safer that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    But I'd much MUCH rather have a situation like here in Australia where the chances of me ever EVER being involved in an incident involving a gun are realistically zero.
    That sounds pretty nice until you're a small young person out living on your own and a large man breaks into your home with the intent of harming you. You'd rarely ever be OK in that situation.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Mod note: So far, so good, but let's be sure to steer clear of any political discussion or other Tar Swampy stuff. Thank you!

MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

Heroic Warrior
    Seems knife was the main weapon here , not bow & arrow

Heroic Warrior
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6138242/..._=nm_ov_bio_sm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...TBtIqW7zgz11Sd

Actor went insane with knife at Bislett in Oslo , killed by cops , he had previously attacked 2 yrs ago so this wasnt the first time.....police hit him with car twicet hen they had to shoot him
    Last edited by Wonder Bread He-Man; November 10, 2021 at 08:34pm.