Page 291 of 356 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 8894

Thread: Origins: General News

  1. #7251
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,706
    Just got my shipping notice for my Grizzlor!!

    Very excited to nearly have a full Horde!
    “I never remember feeling tired by work, though idleness exhausts me completely" - The Sign of Four

  2. #7252
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Just got my shipping notice for my Grizzlor!!

    Very excited to nearly have a full Horde!
    Looks like Mattel is getting MTO Grizzlors in batches. People keep posting on Facebook and TFW that Grizzlor is shipping while a lot of others still don't have an update.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Masters of the Smittyverse!
    Last update 9/10/2023

  3. #7253
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    Looks like Mattel is getting MTO Grizzlors in batches. People keep posting on Facebook and TFW that Grizzlor is shipping while a lot of others still don't have an update.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, confirmed to me in an email when I asked about Wun-Dar. Monthly batches they said, which is why there's a handful of folks still receiving Frog Monger!

  4. #7254
    Heroic Warrior Vorimir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    237
    Grizzlor is coming to Spain! Now I only need a Leech.

  5. #7255
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy Skeletor View Post
    Yeah, confirmed to me in an email when I asked about Wun-Dar. Monthly batches they said, which is why there's a handful of folks still receiving Frog Monger!
    Yeah I got my two Frog Mongers months apart, but still much faster than most people. And I haven't heard a peep about my Wun-Dar.
    “I never remember feeling tired by work, though idleness exhausts me completely" - The Sign of Four

  6. #7256
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy Skeletor View Post
    Yeah, confirmed to me in an email when I asked about Wun-Dar. Monthly batches they said, which is why there's a handful of folks still receiving Frog Monger!
    Frog Monger got shipping jacked up by the Lunar New Year, and I would guess MTO figures had very high production numbers. So shipping them in batches along with all the other MOTU stuff is probably the only way to keep, as close as possible to normal distribution. Or try and get distribution back to normal in time for the holidays.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Masters of the Smittyverse!
    Last update 9/10/2023

  7. #7257
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    Frog Monger got shipping jacked up by the Lunar New Year, and I would guess MTO figures had very high production numbers. So shipping them in batches along with all the other MOTU stuff is probably the only way to keep, as close as possible to normal distribution. Or try and get distribution back to normal in time for the holidays.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    It'd be an idea to outright state it because it's bad enough watching them split even two items into separate parcels a month apart, never mind 3 or more items. When there's video reviews of X from like 4 months previously and you haven't received yours... you'd think they'd do it just to minimise hours wasted answering emails!

  8. #7258
    Heroic Warrior Glasstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Caliternia
    Posts
    2,073
    My Grizzlies are on the way too! A great surprise to wake up to!

  9. #7259
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    147
    Any news of the future of the line, no more retail? Wave 15 only filmation style?, what happen with the rest of te vintage line

  10. #7260
    Heroic Warrior DC_WARLORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Skartaris, Inner Earth
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Karatzis View Post
    Any news of the future of the line, no more retail? Wave 15 only filmation style?, what happen with the rest of te vintage line
    We should be getting a crap-ton of news semi-shortly, what with Power-Con, SDCC, and Toy Fair all on the way.

    ( it is hard to be patient, though )

    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; June 7, 2023 at 07:24pm.
    Odd Man Out

  11. #7261
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,435
    I just got a text from FedEx. I have a 2.2 lbs package coming from Jonestown, PA, arriving on Monday... Could be my Grizzlor figures, but Mattel still says "unfulfilled"

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Masters of the Smittyverse!
    Last update 9/10/2023

  12. #7262
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    4,002
    Just got a Grizzlor shipping notice as well.

  13. #7263
    Heroic Warrior Cosmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    927
    Interesting to hear how the shipping is staggered / in batches with Mattel Creations – I’m also still waiting for my Mega Eternia. I ordered it within six minutes of the release!

    BBTS also doesn’t get enough to satisfy all their preorders, and the second shipment comes months later. Still waiting for Dragon Blaster, Snake Face, and New Eternia Faker from them.

    I sometimes can’t decide right away which figures I want, and I find it kinda stressful that you have to order *right the first second* it goes up, otherwise you might wait for 3 months longer than others 😑 Find this a bit stressful and confusing.

  14. #7264
    Widget
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Interesting to hear how the shipping is staggered / in batches with Mattel Creations – I’m also still waiting for my Mega Eternia. I ordered it within six minutes of the release!

    BBTS also doesn’t get enough to satisfy all their preorders, and the second shipment comes months later. Still waiting for Dragon Blaster, Snake Face, and New Eternia Faker from them.

    I sometimes can’t decide right away which figures I want, and I find it kinda stressful that you have to order *right the first second* it goes up, otherwise you might wait for 3 months longer than others 😑 Find this a bit stressful and confusing.
    Mega Eternia is a pre-order that ships in August.

  15. #7265
    Hordak's Minion
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    83
    If you have a free FedEx account, you should be able to log in and check the advance shipment tracking on their site, and you will see your Mattel order number so you will know what shipped.


    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    I just got a text from FedEx. I have a 2.2 lbs package coming from Jonestown, PA, arriving on Monday... Could be my Grizzlor figures, but Mattel still says "unfulfilled"

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  16. #7266
    Heroic Warrior Cosmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDaBing View Post
    Mega Eternia is a pre-order that ships in August.
    I’ve seen German fans have it already, but turns out they ordered from the the Mattel Germany website 🤔 Must have confused that with the .org here… could have sworn sone people had it already 😅

    I have no problem waiting for the release date usually, but often stuff shows up beforehand– though only for a few lucky ones. That gets me impatient then.

  17. #7267
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    4,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Interesting to hear how the shipping is staggered / in batches with Mattel Creations – I’m also still waiting for my Mega Eternia. I ordered it within six minutes of the release!
    Yeah the tower hasn't shipped from Mattel Creations yet. They have absolutely no rhyme or reason to the order in which they ship stuff out. You could order something in the first minute and receive it dead last, or you could order days later after it drops and be the very first to get it.

  18. #7268
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,435
    Quote Originally Posted by okayplayer View Post
    If you have a free FedEx account, you should be able to log in and check the advance shipment tracking on their site, and you will see your Mattel order number so you will know what shipped.
    I did not see that, but I got the email from Mattel, and mine and my daughter's Grizzlors are shipping.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Masters of the Smittyverse!
    Last update 9/10/2023

  19. #7269
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Karatzis View Post
    Any news of the future of the line, no more retail? Wave 15 only filmation style?, what happen with the rest of te vintage line
    SDCC is a few weeks away. Last year Mattel had a great presence and revealed a lot. I hope they do the same again this year.

  20. #7270
    Council Elder zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    16,716
    Quote Originally Posted by 8Bit View Post
    SDCC is a few weeks away. Last year Mattel had a great presence and revealed a lot. I hope they do the same again this year.
    I'm hoping for reveals of The Slime Pit, Fright Zone, and Crystal Castle for 2024. Not entirely unreasonable, since last SDCC (and the months following) we had reveals of a crowd-funded Eternia, Snake Mountain and Point Dread.
    Check out my current ebay auctions for loose complete 200X Teela, vintage Fisto & Clawful, 200X Rattlor, MOC Origins Lords Of Power Mer-Man, loose Club Grayskull Kittrina, various Origins mini-comics, MIB ReAction He-Man/Battle Cat & Skeletor/Panthor sets, vintage Mattel toy catalogs featuring MOTU, NA and more!
    https://www.ebay.com/usr/pointdread?...75.m3561.l2559

  21. #7271
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I'm hoping for reveals of The Slime Pit, Fright Zone, and Crystal Castle for 2024. Not entirely unreasonable, since last SDCC (and the months following) we had reveals of a crowd-funded Eternia, Snake Mountain and Point Dread.
    I think its unlikely. Snake Mountain is not even out yet. But last year they exceeded expectations. It would be great if they do it again.

    The reveals you mention where from events spanning over half a year.

  22. #7272
    Heroic Warrior d0od's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    397
    I imagine MoTU's SDCC reveals will mainly be about the turtle cross-over and filmation figures, but I'm hoping for one or two additional surprises - any kind of sign/reassurance than vintage figures are still planned/coming would be sweet

  23. #7273
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by d0od View Post
    I imagine MoTU's SDCC reveals will mainly be about the turtle cross-over and filmation figures, but I'm hoping for one or two additional surprises - any kind of sign/reassurance than vintage figures are still planned/coming would be sweet
    Its unclear if TNMT/Filmation are going to be the only releases. As you say, it would be nice if they will also continue with some regular Origins too.

  24. #7274
    Heroic Warrior Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,302
    I think we have chances for seeling what are Deluxe figures.

  25. #7275
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    7,209
    I think we'll see the Filmation figures and the TMNT ones.

    Also Wave 15 - Lord Gr'Asp, Terroar, Infiltrator and one other, hopefully Sy-Klone or Two Bad

    I think we will see a vehicle - probably Bashasaurus or Battle Bones as they have been teased numerous times.

    I'm not expecting a Playset, but the Slime Pit with a pack in Slime Pit He-Man would be so welcome!
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Karg, Lady Slither, Fang-Or, Goat-Man, Movie He-Man & Skeletor, Hawke, Slamurai, Shadow Weaver, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •