Page 82 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2696

Thread: Origins: General News

Quote Originally Posted by Val-Or View Post
    When will the Whiplash/Randor pre-orders go up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You mean those

Whiplash

King Randor

pre-orders?

I'm really hoping they'll announce the other 2 figures soon, the constant guessing what's in this Wave is getting old.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Amazon has the Sorceress available for $7.49

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    You're probably right. In a perfect world, we would get the 'giants' at twice that size, but these days? I just don't see Mattel making big, new molds for 'minor' characters.

- - - Updated - - -

It makes me wonder if Mattel will visit 200X again with other characters like Man at Arms, Beast Man, Teela, Tri-Klops, etc....
    I have seen rumors of a Snake Armor He-Man!

I just hope, this time the armored upper body doesn’t look skinnier than the regular upper body… pet peeve with some of the deluxe figures.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve seen that besides Randor and Whiplash, people think it’ll be MC Trap Jaw and Digitino.
    But I think that two bright green figures would be unusual. Previous waves looked nice together, with good variety of colors. This one would be bit odd…

I also think maybe Grizzlies might come, since they’ve been rolling out the Horde…

Whiplash and Randor are sure, 99% in.

Other 2 spots are probably a) Grizzlor b) MC Trap Jaw c) someone from Sun Man line.

Grizzlor was never confirmed to be in this wave but I still highly suspect he's in the line. The last spot is murky due to all those unconfirmed theories and rumors related to ROS toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Whiplash and Randor are sure, 99% in.

Other 2 spots are probably a) Grizzlor b) MC Trap Jaw c) someone from Sun Man line.

Grizzlor was never confirmed to be in this wave but I still highly suspect he's in the line. The last spot is murky due to all those unconfirmed theories and rumors related to ROS toys.
    That's been the frustrating thing with Origins we don't know who's in any given wave until the previous wave is out. Although that may be deliberate on Mattel's part. With how easy these figures could be boot legged they may be trying to keep upcoming figures secret until the last minute.
    Last edited by Smitty.81; May 22, 2022 at 10:22am.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2022

Heroic Warrior
    You mean those

Whiplash

King Randor

pre-orders?

I'm really hoping they'll announce the other 2 figures soon, the constant guessing what's in this Wave is getting old.
    I meant BBTS and Entertainment Earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    That's been the frustrating thing with Origins we don't know who's in any given wave until the previous wave is out. Although that may be deliberate on Mattel's part. With how easy these figures could be boot legged they may be trying to keep upcoming figures secret until the last minute.
    I feel like line 10 was frustrating us a little bit more than all previous ones.

Question, if the line started to end and couldn't finish vintage in time, who do you think would need to be released ASAP? Let's pretend that next releases Grizzlor, Randor, Whiplash, Trap Jaw/ Snake Armor He-Man, Khan, Rattlor, Bolt Man/ King Hiss, Thunder Punch are 100% confirmed.

I'd say we're mostly set so I'd demand Mekaneck first, then Modulok, then Tung Lashor since they're all pretty significant members of each faction. Also, I'd also want Moss Man and Two-Bad but that's just my preference, I don't really have a good reason why Mattel should prioritize them over say Sy-Klone and Spikor. One is memorable, the other requires no molds?

From non-vintage, mostly I think He-Ro and Eldor should make it. I'd suppose Digitino and Space Sumo should be released and if Bolt Man is there as well then it would be a shame not to complete it with Holographo.

Question, if the line started to end and couldn't finish vintage in time, who do you think would need to be released ASAP? Let's pretend that next releases Grizzlor, Randor, Whiplash, Trap Jaw/ Snake Armor He-Man, Khan, Rattlor, Bolt Man/ King Hiss, Thunder Punch are 100% confirmed.

I'd say we're mostly set so I'd demand Mekaneck first, then Modulok, then Tung Lashor since they're all pretty significant members of each faction. Also, I'd also want Moss Man and Two-Bad but that's just my preference, I don't really have a good reason why Mattel should prioritize them over say Sy-Klone and Spikor. One is memorable, the other requires no molds?

From non-vintage, mostly I think He-Ro and Eldor should make it. I'd suppose Digitino and Space Sumo should be released and if Bolt Man is there as well then it would be a shame not to complete it with Holographo.
    Mekaneck, Moss Man, Two-Bad, and Sy-Klone.

For non-vintage, Zodak and Gygor. Also, once Sy-Klone is done, they'd have all the parts for Strobo, so I'd like to see him as well.

Question, if the line started to end and couldn't finish vintage in time, who do you think would need to be released ASAP?
    Assuming
    • Grizzlor
    • Randor
    • Whiplash
    • Trap Jaw
    • Snake Armor He-Man
    • [COLOR=#3E3E3E]Khan
    • Rattlor
    • Bolt Man
    • King Hiss
    • Thunder Punch

We would "need"
    • Mossman
    • Mech-A-Neck
    • Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    • Laser Power He-Man
    • Laser Light Skeletor
    • Bow
    • Catra
    • Entrapta
    • Glimmer
    • Hurricane Hordak
    Last edited by Smitty.81; May 23, 2022 at 08:04am.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2022

I'm surprised that the card backs for Leech and Snout Spout haven't been leaked yet.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I'm surprised that the card backs for Leech and Snout Spout haven't been leaked yet.
    Don't we usually only get cardback leaks after the figures actually wind up in-hand? No reports yet of either showing up on shelves anywhere in the world yet as far as I know

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    My guess, early June.

Heroic Warrior
    As a 200x fan, I’d be pretty sad is Mekaneck and Two-Bad didn’t make the cut. Those two are core characters in my head.

I’d also want a box set or something of the teased original characters from various box art, like Frog Guy and Sultra. I really like Sun-Man and am excited for Pig Head, but I would honestly rather have more concept characters at this point in the line.

Also it seems nuts to me that they haven’t already made He-Ro and Eldor. The line seems tailor-made to release those.

I’d also love a Mantisaur so the Horde can have a vehicle.

I'd be fine at stopping at Sun Man and Pig Head. It just once you start going further, my OCD tells me to finish it because it's just 6 toys, come on.

He-Ro/Eldor are the only toys outside vintage MOTU that are a must for this line, IMO. I guess they'll hold them out.

Man, the fact that Snake Men don't have any vehicles or accessories of their own really makes it hard to see them as equal faction in the grand scheme of things.

BTW, I saw a guy online that sells 3d printed accessories for Origins like Filmation tiara for She-Ra, spider legs for Webstor, Hover Disc, wand for Orko, Avion Staffs for Stratos, and a trident for Mer-Man. Check out how he updated MC Stratos.

Well, King Hiss had Tirantysaurus. I really hope we get it in Origins. Had it as a kid with Bionatops and they were amazing...

Man, the fact that Snake Men don't have any vehicles or accessories of their own really makes it hard to see them as equal faction in the grand scheme of things.
    I think that is mostly due to the line ending shortly after they were introduced however an in universe explanation could be the fact that they come from the past, mostly, and just didn't need them or have access to them.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2022

Also, what's the point of giving them any playset...Snake Mountain already exists.

Also, what's the point of giving them any playset...Snake Mountain already exists.
    And according to 200X it is their base anyway. Skeletor was just squatting.

I suppose, if the vintage line had continued they could have repainted it.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2022

Leech card art.

My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2022

And Snout Spout! Wait that's not Kobra Kahn?

My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2022

So Wave 9, Snout Spout, Leech and the Roton are all out in some capacity. Preorders when, Mattel?

So, Camo Khan coming soon?

I kinda expected him, just not teased in the art. If he's going to be part of the main Waves, that'll be double "didnt expect it ".

Kol-Darr is up tomorrow!
    https://creations.mattel.com/

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    Kol-Darr is up tomorrow!
    https://creations.mattel.com/
    About damn time. Rather sudden though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylamug View Post
    About damn time. Rather sudden though.
    That's how Mattel Creations works with all their lines. Never more than a week's notice and often only 24 hours notice.