Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Origins: General News

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffleman View Post
    I think conversion kits are a possible solution to alleviating excess stock, and justifying multiple Skeletor purchases Attachment 127839Attachment 127839.

A lot of conversion possibilities for He-Man figures too.
    This is a great idea.

Heck, I would just like to see some accessory packs that include armors, weapons, shields, boots, heads, hands, etc..

The mix 'n match feature of the Origins figures needs to be highlighted more by Mattel... it's such an underrated part of the line that could make it more appealing to kids and adults alike!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Anyone have an info on why EE has not posted wave 8 for preorder, or why BBTS is not putting the entire wave up, but rather individual figures?

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Also Raines View Post
    Anyone have an info on why EE has not posted wave 8 for preorder, or why BBTS is not putting the entire wave up, but rather individual figures?
    EE is usually a bit behind BBTS on posting pre-orders, but this has been a longer gap than usual.

Heroic Warrior
    BBTS has been weird like they refused to even acknowledge that the Deluxe He-man for Masterverse was Savage He-man with Orko and the secret Figures are Teela and Merman in wave 4 of Masterverse while they ďwait for confirmation from MattelĒ meaningÖ they get their order. They may be waiting to see if Sun-man is part of retail or the exclusive because they seem just as misinformed as Facebook MOTU fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Amazon has Tri-Klops and Ninjor up for order now at $16.99. No ship date. Get them while you can!

Saw this at one Target today in an overflow aisle:

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Saw this at one Target today in an overflow aisle:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...a59d3b4250.jpg
    This is scary...

The only thing worse than not being able to find the MOTU figures you want, is seeing a gross, overabundance of them.

This particular location may not order as much (if any) new MOTU based on this scene.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This is scary...

The only thing worse than not being able to find the MOTU figures you want, is seeing a gross, overabundance of them.

This particular location may not order as much (if any) new MOTU based on this scene.
    I think it is more a matter of faulty distribution and some areas getting more than they could ever sell while others get none.

Additionally, Target will flood a store with a product right around tax time and before planogram changes just to liquidate it. It was never intended that this store would sell through all these at regular price.

I saw this last year right before they put the Adam/Sky Sled on sale. My target had one or two, then suddenly had 25 on sale for $10 or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This is scary...

Product that was supposed to hit shelves around May/June finally hit towards the end of the year from that whole cargo ship fiasco. My targets are all loaded like that too, Iím guessing most people just bought them online and when they pass them in the aisles they donít pick them up since they already have them
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Product that was supposed to hit shelves around May/June finally hit towards the end of the year from that whole cargo ship fiasco. My targets are all loaded like that too, Iím guessing most people just bought them online and when they pass them in the aisles they donít pick them up since they already have them
    That too, yes.

It doesn't help, that alot if this stuff we seeing flooding the shelves are all the over priced stuff. That faker is not a $30+ figure.