Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 2,026 to 2,034 of 2034

Thread: Origins: General News

Quote Originally Posted by Val-Or View Post
    When will the Whiplash/Randor pre-orders go up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You mean those

Whiplash

King Randor

pre-orders?

I'm really hoping they'll announce the other 2 figures soon, the constant guessing what's in this Wave is getting old.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Amazon has the Sorceress available for $7.49

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    You're probably right. In a perfect world, we would get the 'giants' at twice that size, but these days? I just don't see Mattel making big, new molds for 'minor' characters.

- - - Updated - - -

It makes me wonder if Mattel will visit 200X again with other characters like Man at Arms, Beast Man, Teela, Tri-Klops, etc....
    I have seen rumors of a Snake Armor He-Man!

I just hope, this time the armored upper body doesn’t look skinnier than the regular upper body… pet peeve with some of the deluxe figures.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve seen that besides Randor and Whiplash, people think it’ll be MC Trap Jaw and Digitino.
    But I think that two bright green figures would be unusual. Previous waves looked nice together, with good variety of colors. This one would be bit odd…

I also think maybe Grizzlies might come, since they’ve been rolling out the Horde…

Whiplash and Randor are sure, 99% in.

Other 2 spots are probably a) Grizzlor b) MC Trap Jaw c) someone from Sun Man line.

Grizzlor was never confirmed to be in this wave but I still highly suspect he's in the line. The last spot is murky due to all those unconfirmed theories and rumors related to ROS toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Whiplash and Randor are sure, 99% in.

Other 2 spots are probably a) Grizzlor b) MC Trap Jaw c) someone from Sun Man line.

Grizzlor was never confirmed to be in this wave but I still highly suspect he's in the line. The last spot is murky due to all those unconfirmed theories and rumors related to ROS toys.
    That's been the frustrating thing with Origins we don't know who's in any given wave until the previous wave is out. Although that may be deliberate on Mattel's part. With how easy these figures could be boot legged they may be trying to keep upcoming figures secret until the last minute.
    Last edited by Smitty.81; Yesterday at 10:22am.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 5/23/2022

Heroic Warrior
    You mean those

Whiplash

King Randor

pre-orders?

I'm really hoping they'll announce the other 2 figures soon, the constant guessing what's in this Wave is getting old.
    I meant BBTS and Entertainment Earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    That's been the frustrating thing with Origins we don't know who's in any given wave until the previous wave is out. Although that may be deliberate on Mattel's part. With how easy these figures could be boot legged they may be trying to keep upcoming figures secret until the last minute.
    I feel like line 10 was frustrating us a little bit more than all previous ones.

Question, if the line started to end and couldn't finish vintage in time, who do you think would need to be released ASAP? Let's pretend that next releases Grizzlor, Randor, Whiplash, Trap Jaw/ Snake Armor He-Man, Khan, Rattlor, Bolt Man/ King Hiss, Thunder Punch are 100% confirmed.

I'd say we're mostly set so I'd demand Mekaneck first, then Modulok, then Tung Lashor since they're all pretty significant members of each faction. Also, I'd also want Moss Man and Two-Bad but that's just my preference, I don't really have a good reason why Mattel should prioritize them over say Sy-Klone and Spikor. One is memorable, the other requires no molds?

From non-vintage, mostly I think He-Ro and Eldor should make it. I'd suppose Digitino and Space Sumo should be released and if Bolt Man is there as well then it would be a shame not to complete it with Holographo.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Question, if the line started to end and couldn't finish vintage in time, who do you think would need to be released ASAP? Let's pretend that next releases Grizzlor, Randor, Whiplash, Trap Jaw/ Snake Armor He-Man, Khan, Rattlor, Bolt Man/ King Hiss, Thunder Punch are 100% confirmed.

I'd say we're mostly set so I'd demand Mekaneck first, then Modulok, then Tung Lashor since they're all pretty significant members of each faction. Also, I'd also want Moss Man and Two-Bad but that's just my preference, I don't really have a good reason why Mattel should prioritize them over say Sy-Klone and Spikor. One is memorable, the other requires no molds?

From non-vintage, mostly I think He-Ro and Eldor should make it. I'd suppose Digitino and Space Sumo should be released and if Bolt Man is there as well then it would be a shame not to complete it with Holographo.
    Mekaneck, Moss Man, Two-Bad, and Sy-Klone.

For non-vintage, Zodak and Gygor. Also, once Sy-Klone is done, they'd have all the parts for Strobo, so I'd like to see him as well.

Question, if the line started to end and couldn't finish vintage in time, who do you think would need to be released ASAP?
    Assuming
    • Grizzlor
    • Randor
    • Whiplash
    • Trap Jaw
    • Snake Armor He-Man
    • [COLOR=#3E3E3E]Khan
    • Rattlor
    • Bolt Man
    • King Hiss
    • Thunder Punch

We would "need"
    • Mossman
    • Mech-A-Neck
    • Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    • Laser Power He-Man
    • Laser Light Skeletor
    • Bow
    • Catra
    • Entrapta
    • Glimmer
    • Hurricane Hordak
    Last edited by Smitty.81; Today at 08:04am.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 5/23/2022