Page 293 of 293 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293
Results 7,301 to 7,313 of 7313

Thread: Origins: General News

  1. #7301
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    3,653
    Rattlor and Kobra Khan up at BBTS...

    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...nfirmed!)+june

  2. #7302
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Rattlor and Kobra Khan up at BBTS...

    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...nfirmed!)+june
    I preordered a while back. Now says Sept 2023, when it was telling April 2023, May 2023, June 2023

  3. #7303
    Heroic Warrior Cosmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but there are some good ideas in there. Sadly, the mini comics have been a letdown since the Rise of the Snakemen started. With the best ones being "Hoard of Frog Monger" and "Legend of Duplico" with the rest ranking from fine to awful.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    43BF6A66-2BE9-48F6-B30E-FE4A2048BA22.jpg
    Perhaps I should pitch Mattel some ideas

  4. #7304
    The First Avenger Megalodon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Golden Age
    Posts
    6,136
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Rattlor and Kobra Khan up at BBTS...

    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...nfirmed!)+june
    This link actually has them IN STOCK! Not bad pricing either

    https://www.jrstoy-world.com/search?...origins&page=1

  5. #7305
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    641
    Really wish they'd find a way to do smaller stuff, at least like the Mega Laser and Stilt Stalkers as a starting point for the quirkier sets.

  6. #7306
    Heroic Warrior Cosmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    This link actually has them IN STOCK! Not bad pricing either

    https://www.jrstoy-world.com/search?...origins&page=1
    Ok I am sick of waiting and the delays, I went for this haha! I just got paid for a job
    I have Rattlor on pre-order from BBTS and Amazon but it constantly gets pushed back…

    You can find Rattlor also on Walmart.com for $30, but this jr-toys is a couple bucks less. He can be found for around that price, but for those of us who’s like him at the lowest price and want to support BBTS and EE etc, it’s been frustrating.

    Thanks for this heads up megalodon!

  7. #7307
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy Skeletor View Post
    Really wish they'd find a way to do smaller stuff, at least like the Mega Laser and Stilt Stalkers as a starting point for the quirkier sets.
    The days of accessory packs, of any kind a long gone in the toy world. Mattel has been slipping in the vintage weapons pack pieces here and there, some in the MOTWWEU, for a while now. Stuff like the cliff climber and jet sled will most likely be some how worked into deluxe waves. They could have one repaint and one with the new stuff, like Battle Armor Faker and Cliff Climber Man-at-Arms.
    Masters of the Smittyverse!
    Last update 5/27/2023

  8. #7308
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    The days of accessory packs, of any kind a long gone in the toy world. Mattel has been slipping in the vintage weapons pack pieces here and there, some in the MOTWWEU, for a while now. Stuff like the cliff climber and jet sled will most likely be some how worked into deluxe waves. They could have one repaint and one with the new stuff, like Battle Armor Faker and Cliff Climber Man-at-Arms.

    Well, Hasbro just did Transformers RotB gear as Battlemasters. But yeah, I don't care how we get it.

  9. #7309
    Eternian Scientist Hazelton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJag View Post
    I preordered a while back. Now says Sept 2023, when it was telling April 2023, May 2023, June 2023
    That's what they keep doing with my Whiplash. Kobra and Rattlor were easy to get for me and were also available on Creations for awhile, so I feel they dont even need a re-run. But Whiplash has been elusive. I wish they would re-run Whiplash too or at least fulfill the original month's old pre-order.

  10. #7310
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    3,653
    Just ran into the toy store again at our closest mall and this time there was a shelf full of Duplicos, both brown and blonde eyebrow versions. I only have the brown so now I got me a blonde one as well. 400 pesos which is the equivalent of about $20.

  11. #7311
    Heroic Warrior Cosmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Just ran into the toy store again at our closest mall and this time there was a shelf full of Duplicos, both brown and blonde eyebrow versions. I only have the brown so now I got me a blonde one as well. 400 pesos which is the equivalent of about $20.
    Oh man! That really is encouraging.
    Unfortunately I canít go to stores being in not good health, so I hope there will be some not-so-crazy online opportunities soon!

  12. #7312
    The First Avenger Megalodon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Golden Age
    Posts
    6,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Ok I am sick of waiting and the delays, I went for this haha! I just got paid for a job
    I have Rattlor on pre-order from BBTS and Amazon but it constantly gets pushed backÖ

    You can find Rattlor also on Walmart.com for $30, but this jr-toys is a couple bucks less. He can be found for around that price, but for those of us whoís like him at the lowest price and want to support BBTS and EE etc, itís been frustrating.

    Thanks for this heads up megalodon!
    Hey no problem Cosmic but even though that is a great idea to support BBTS & EE at this point in my life I have to get a good deal when I can especially when there are deals to be made but they are few and far between I always wonder how many people here have multiples of figures like Randor,Rattlor,Kobra Khan an even one's like Slamurai/Snake Trooper etc. and are HOARDING them or when they find a figure like Duplico they have to buy 5-6 or more the sell on E-Bay not a cool thing to do on a site where ALOT of people need that figure and don't want to get robbed by a fellow collector

    This is why I wish things like these would be WORTHLESS because then you would be amazed how fast you would find certain figures

  13. #7313
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelton View Post
    That's what they keep doing with my Whiplash. Kobra and Rattlor were easy to get for me and were also available on Creations for awhile, so I feel they dont even need a re-run. But Whiplash has been elusive. I wish they would re-run Whiplash too or at least fulfill the original month's old pre-order.
    Hasbro has done figures with accessories for Transformers, but I think they only did two, and the last one was a couple of years ago. Also, Transformers has a bit more versatility with what they can do with characters. As much of a melting pot as MOTU is Headmasters and Targetmasters just wouldn't work.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Masters of the Smittyverse!
    Last update 5/27/2023

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •