Page 136 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4261

Thread: Origins: General News

Unfortunately on Snout SPout and Leech that I would like to take, as they have not arrived here in Europe and I do not know if they will arrive, the only shipping option is standard. So better not take the risk and let it go at this point.

Heroic Warrior
    I also buy from BBTS from abroad, and have received many shipments from them in boxes containing multiple figures. I have never received a bad or damaged box and I only ever select standard grade. The card backs were always pristine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Faker78 View Post
    I have never bought from BBTS, do the figures generally arrive in excellent condition carefully packaged?
    I have NEVER received an item from BBTS that had so much as a crease on it.

They are very careful about how they pack their boxes and, if the situation arises, I'm sure that they would quickly rectify any damaged packages / items.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I’ve also never had any issues with packaging from BBTS. I always buy standard grade and they always turn up pristine.
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got my Leech and Snout Spout from BBTS over the weekend, both are amazing figures, Mattel went the extra mile and it shows.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Got my Leech and Snout Spout from BBTS over the weekend, both are amazing figures, Mattel went the extra mile and it shows.
    Same here! Had trouble deciding on both figures which head to use. They all look good and the Leech suction cup face is pure nostalgia for me.

The only problem I'm having is posing Leech on my Fright Zone playset. Those suction cup feet aren't as sturdy as I need
    “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Same here! Had trouble deciding on both figures which head to use. They all look good and the Leech suction cup face is pure nostalgia for me.

The only problem I'm having is posing Leech on my Fright Zone playset. Those suction cup feet aren't as sturdy as I need
    Yeah, they really should have included alternate boots instead of alternate hands, just for practicality

Heroic Warrior
    BBTS just got in their motu origins Mantenna inventory. Mantenna is now in-stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbase0000 View Post
    BBTS just got in their motu origins Mantenna inventory. Mantenna is now in-stock.
    As well as 200x Skeletor.

BBTS has wave 9 in stock!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...0&Series=22776

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 9/16/2022

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    BBTS has wave 9 in stock!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...0&Series=22776

Thanks man. I just went on there and ordered Pig Head and Mantenna, plus Masterverse Trap Jaw is back in stock. I can't compel myself to by those ugly Origins versions of 200X He-Man & Skeletor.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy Skeletor View Post
    If that logic was consistent with them Green Goddess, naked Stratos and the Sun Man characters never would have headed to retail. I think they just want the hype, plus it draws traffic to their poorly stocked website.
    Let's not try and say that new Rulers of the Sun characters in Origins are in the same vein as repainted MOTU characters. I personally prefer getting new characters (whether original or licensed) than repainted characters or 200X versions of characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    Yeah....after the whole Grizzlor thing, who knows what the heck Mattel is going to do?? ANY CHARACTER at all can just be thrown up on Mattel Creations, leaving the bulk of collectors with a nice gaping hole in their collection.
    People forget that in MOTU Classics, we got Orko with "Prince Adam action figure accessory" at the bottom of Orko's packaging. :-))

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    Let's not try and say that new Rulers of the Sun characters in Origins are in the same vein as repainted MOTU characters. I personally prefer getting new characters (whether original or licensed) than repainted characters or 200X versions of characters.
    So what about Green/Eternian Goddess? She's a repaint but also a new different character than Teela?

Also:

My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 9/16/2022

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    So what about Green/Eternian Goddess? She's a repaint but also a new different character than Teela?

Also:

https://i.imgur.com/P4o6NVi.jpg
    I don't mind the repaints that are meant to be new characters like Faker and the Goddess, or Moss Man and Stinkor. But, I have issues with 200X He-Man & Skeletor, 200X repainted Evil-Lyn, and LOP Beastman & Mer Man. Also, you can't compare repainted robots in the Transformers line to repainted human-like characters in MOTU. Lol

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    I don't mind the repaints that are meant to be new characters like Faker and the Goddess, or Moss Man and Stinkor. But, I have issues with 200X He-Man & Skeletor, 200X repainted Evil-Lyn, and LOP Beastman & Mer Man. Also, you can't compare repainted robots in the Transformers line to repainted human-like characters in MOTU. Lol
    LOP Mer-Man is superior to regular Mer-Man in every way.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    I support this post

Heroic Warrior
    Well-said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The little tabs on Leech's suction-cups are distracting...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    I totally disagree. I'm not a fan of the "Vintage cardback" head sculpt of Mer Man. I hated that head sculpt in Classics and I hate it on LOP MM as well. Plus, I hate that Origins MM (regular or LOP version) don't come with a Trident.
    Last edited by grenadaspice; August 10, 2022 at 09:41pm.

Where is the red wing version of Stratos?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Where is the red wing version of Stratos?

My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 9/16/2022

Thanks man. I just went on there and ordered Pig Head and Mantenna, plus Masterverse Trap Jaw is back in stock. I can't compel myself to by those ugly Origins versions of 200X He-Man & Skeletor.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

People forget that in MOTU Classics, we got Orko with "Prince Adam action figure accessory" at the bottom of Orko's packaging. :-))
    I agree, getting new character is way more exciting than a variant .In most of lines, i don't even pay attention to them. You did Batman, great, I don't need anymore Batman. Give me Robin, Batgirl, Alfred, villains...When cartoon does Riddler, I hope they do Mad Hatter next not that Riddler will return in new costume... That's how you get Batman Forever.

I totally disagree. I'm not a fan of the "Vintage cardback" head sculpt of Mer Man. I hated that head sculpt in Classics and I hate it on LOP MM as well. Plus, I hate that Origins MM (regular or LOP version) don't come with a Trident.
    The original figure didnt come with a trident. I dont remember him having a trident in the minicomics either.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't compel myself to by those ugly Origins versions of 200X He-Man & Skeletor.
    Im waiting for He-Bro to come up with cool customs. But I agree, the 200X X Origins merger sucks. Better get the genuine 200X figures that are still rather easy to obtain.

Heroic Warrior

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Never said they were in the same vein, we were talking about risks at retail.

1000% agreed.

I am fine with repaints for the most part. The only way you'll catch me complaining is if the line ends before we complete the vintage line. And I'd be fine paying an extra couple of $ for, say, the Snake Men characters who are all unique bucks.

The only repaint I haven't liked so far is Stratos, though I do have him. Don't know why... just doesn't appeal to me. If they released an alternate head, I'd buy 3 more for troop builders.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    And I'd be fine paying an extra couple of $ for, say, the Snake Men characters who are all unique bucks.
    I'd by fine with it too....for Snakemen that actually functioned