Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 4352

Thread: Origins: General News

  1. #51
    Heroic Warrior Man-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midwesternia
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Do you think Roboto will get a reissue? Has anyone heard anything?
    I don’t think Wave 3 in general has seen any kind of restock since release, at least not in the US. Pretty weird. I could see them doing a minicomic repaint of Roboto at some point, though.

  2. #52
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    New shipments generate in the app when a label is created. Should be the first thing you see when it loads.

    Now another Mattel label just popped up. Almost 3 pounds…

    I have the FedEx app and I got nuthin.

  3. #53
    Heroic Warrior DadStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    New shipments generate in the app when a label is created. Should be the first thing you see when it loads.

    Now another Mattel label just popped up. Almost 3 pounds…
    Just checked and I too had one hit today from Mattel, only thing I have open is Faker/Duplicat pack. 3lbs as well
    Instagram: dadhausen

  4. #54
    Quester JonWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    14,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    I don’t think Wave 3 in general has seen any kind of restock since release, at least not in the US. Pretty weird. I could see them doing a minicomic repaint of Roboto at some point, though.
    That's been my impression too. I got She-Ra and Mer-Man, but I've only ever seen evidence of that wave ONCE at Target. Never at Walmart. I kept thinking more stock had to be somewhere, but now I just keep seeing wave 5.

  5. #55
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    I am the only one who wants some of the random stuff from Classic in Origins, like Castle Grayskullman, the Fighting Foe Men, Draego Man, etc?
    Is be down for some of them, but I’d quite like some of the original figures that are a bit trickier to get hold of like the new Mosquitor, or I’d also like things like Skelecons, Skeletor’s robots, Icer etc

  6. #56
    Master of fear Drunken Fist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Petal, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    I am the only one who wants some of the random stuff from Classic in Origins, like Castle Grayskullman, the Fighting Foe Men, Draego Man, etc?
    Stuff like that, minicomic characters, and concept/B-sheet stuff are my top wants! Demo Man, Lodar, and Goat Man are among my favorite Classics figures, so I definitely love the oddballs!

  7. #57
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5
    I need Moss-Man before any of those, please!

  8. #58
    Heroic Warrior Lich Leech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Battle Ram Blog
    Posts
    4,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    Stuff like that, minicomic characters, and concept/B-sheet stuff are my top wants! Demo Man, Lodar, and Goat Man are among my favorite Classics figures, so I definitely love the oddballs!
    Yes, I forgot Demo Man! He would be near the top of my list

  9. #59
    Heroic Warrior volksnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    76
    Mattel site shows Faker set and SunMan are preparing for shipment
    Grayskull set has not changed status

  10. #60
    Heroic Warrior Man-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midwesternia
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    Mattel site shows Faker set and SunMan are preparing for shipment
    Grayskull set has not changed status
    Where do you go to see which specific items are preparing for shipment? Is this on Mattel Creations?

  11. #61
    Heroic Warrior volksnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    76
    Just click the link on your order confirmation email

  12. #62
    Heroic Warrior Stygian360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    Mattel site shows SunMan preparing for shipment
    I was wondering about the status of this set, so thank you for letting us all know it's prepping to go out.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

  13. #63
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Do you think Roboto will get a reissue? Has anyone heard anything?
    I hope so. I got into Origins about 3 months ago. I got all the Origins figures. I only have 1 Roboto and am up to date. Roboto is my son's favorite character so if possible and I can get more at MSRP - I would like to army build Roboto and get 5 more to go along with my 6 Origins Faker. Roboto is going for $30-35 online now and for army building purposes it is not worth it.

  14. #64
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    533
    I don't know if this means anything, but EE just cancelled a bunch of restock on the wholesale side.

  15. #65
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
    I don't know if this means anything, but EE just cancelled a bunch of restock on the wholesale side.
    What does this even mean? I don't see anything different on EE's website.

  16. #66
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbase0000 View Post
    What does this even mean? I don't see anything different on EE's website.
    On their wholesale site, they canceled orders for a bunch of restocks.

    Really, it just means that Mattel has completely stopped production on specific figures, and will not produce enough to fill open orders on old figures.

  17. #67
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    My local Walmart moved all He-man and Skelly’s to clearance last week. If they’re evergreen why would they do that?
    New SkUs for the vintage heads coming on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #68
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    Mattel site shows Faker set and SunMan are preparing for shipment
    Grayskull set has not changed status
    My Faker set and Horde set have shipped.

  19. #69
    Heroic Warrior volksnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
    On their wholesale site, they canceled orders for a bunch of restocks.

    Really, it just means that Mattel has completely stopped production on specific figures, and will not produce enough to fill open orders on old figures.
    Since I’d never been able to find a Zodac I ended up ordering from EE… last night they canceled my preorder so I just had to bite the bullet and order from Amazon for double retail
    Maybe now that will mean I’ll find one in store since that is how is usually goes

  20. #70
    Heroic Warrior Fandabidozi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    222
    That’s my email in to confirm the Castle Grayskull Deluxe Accessories Pack has been shipped. If anybody’s looking for me I’ll be sitting by my letterbox.
    ORIGINS Wishlist: Bow & Kowl, Shadow Weaver, Catra, Swift Wind, Cringer, Kobra Khan, Slime Pit He-Man, Talon Fighter & Point Dread, and Snake Mountain.

  21. #71
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    558
    So everything from Sunman to The Grayskull set to the Horde set to the Faker set has been confirmed as shipped by at least one person on these forums?

  22. #72
    Heroic Warrior Stygian360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    New SkUs for the vintage heads coming on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why would they order more of what's been sitting collecting dust all year? I've said it before and apologies for being the broken record, but my prediction is that Origins is on its death bed, at least at Walmart. I have yet to see Origins hitting clearance at Target, but my guess is it's a matter of time. New waves sell through, but I don't think big box on the whole is selling enough to warrant keeping pegs filled or renewing that peg space for 2022. What this will mean for all of the 2022 product Mattel showed at Powercon is anyone's guess, but all of this clearance talk is not instilling confidence that Origins has much life left in it.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

  23. #73
    Heroic Warrior Man-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midwesternia
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    So everything from Sunman to The Grayskull set to the Horde set to the Faker set has been confirmed as shipped by at least one person on these forums?
    I got an email confirmation this morning that one of the labels in my FedEx app does indeed belong to the Faker set. I’ve got another Mattel label that weighs around 6 pounds, but haven’t received anything for that one yet. I ordered one of each item, so it should contain the Horde and Grayskull pack. I don’t think Sun-Man is shipping just yet.

  24. #74
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    I got an email confirmation this morning that one of the labels in my FedEx app does indeed belong to the Faker set. I’ve got another Mattel label that weighs around 6 pounds, but haven’t received anything for that one yet. I ordered one of each item, so it should contain the Horde and Grayskull pack. I don’t think Sun-Man is shipping just yet.
    Actually I just now went and checked my account and both Sunman and Secrets of Grayskull are being prepared to ship. Faker and The Horde are already on their way for me.
    Last edited by whakojacko; October 22, 2021 at 09:54am.

  25. #75
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    9
    Is there a thread here with a list of all the Origins figures/vehicles etc available? I may be missing it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •