Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Four Words I Never Thought Id Be Able to Say

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    My neighbour just bought one a few months ago. He does magic tricks for a living, so I really wonder how he could afford one.
    Probably drugs. My bf and I broke up like a month ago and I had a fling with a girl who deals at my school, and she's ****ing loaded (she has a hundred thousand in her bank account, it's insane for a seventeen year old). She also let me try weed, which was fun (although, I can't afford that on top of action figures, so it was a one time thing lmao).

Widget
    Great Scott! Congratulations! Great choice of car, by the way. That is an impressive model that you got right there. I can only imagine the faces from onlookers. Do you think DeLorean accepts cryptocurrency?

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shemuasher07 View Post
    Great Scott! Congratulations! Great choice of car, by the way. That is an impressive model that you got right there. I can only imagine the faces from onlookers. Do you think DeLorean accepts cryptocurrency?
    LOL, One can only try to see if they accept!

And thank you! These cars definitely get a lot of attention when out and about... most people have never actually seen one in person!

-Johnny C

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    LOL, One can only try to see if they accept!

And thank you! These cars definitely get a lot of attention when out and about... most people have never actually seen one in person!

-Johnny C
    You should dress in some 80s clothes and drive up to a crowd of people and jump out and shout "is this 1985?"

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    You should dress in some 80s clothes and drive up to a crowd of people and jump out and shout "is this 1985?"

I'll try it and let you know how it goes! LOL

-Johnny C