Thread: Blubbor

Blubbor

Blubbor- The ancient executioner from the Age of Sorrow who used the Crucia: the Dagger of Agony and the Creeping Horak against his enemies when the cruel monarches (Sorcerer Kings) from the Age of Sorrow felt they deserved retribution. The dagger itself created by Ramlin, enchanted so he could murder the Sorcerer of Grayskull, and given to Blubbor when Ramlin was forced to escape Eternia. Later when Skeletor sought to reinforce his army during the reign of King He-man, he enlisted Blubbor, who himself was reawakend along with others. I like the fact that these unused sketches were used to imagine new warriors for evil,it would be such a shame that this amazing artwork not be seen through and is a great reuse of it to move the brand forward. Recipe- Although staying true the Classics aestheic, Blubbor is not one that i could imagine using genuine Classics parts, but i found nearly perfect buck the encapsulated him even better the the picture. I used an Mc Farlene Ogre, and had the talented Ryan Lunt sculpt the head and vest ,using top part from a predator head with and bobble head that escapes me at the moment. From there, he scuplted the neck fat and attached the head, think it came out great, attached an extra Crucia to his belt loop and kept the weapon he came with. Although it has some extras think it looks very fitting of the character. Let me know what you think

Attached Images Attached Images

McFarlane Ogre? You mean this one, facet?
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    https://mcfarlane.com/wp-content/upl...hoto_01_dp.jpg
    McFarlane Ogre? You mean this one, facet?
    yup thats the one