Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters of the Universe: Revelation Part 2 Trailer

So Orko becomes Oracle? Makes sense

But that battle looks amazing. And the Talon Fighter!

And Teela becomes the Sorceress!

I don't understand the hate for this show. This looks fantastic
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    I got so excited watching this trailer that I cancelled my BBTS order and ordered wave 2 on Amazon. I can't wait any longer!

Prices are coming down on them, somewhat, for those like me who can't find them in stores yet. I averaged about $27 each through amazon, so about the same as I'd pay BBTS if I shipped each fig separately. Not too bad, actually. A couple of them should arrive Saturday; the others in a week or two, if the dates don't change.

I love that Scare Glow is back--can't wait to see how he ties into the story.

Love the sorceress look for Evil-Lyn--will probably be a new figure now for her. I don't usually like a bunch of variants for figures, but they way this is unfolding, it actually might work well. Even if it takes 2 figures, I can have parts and pieces to make her look multiple ways.

Can't wait to see what other characters show up too!
    Last edited by King Daddy Bo-Hog; October 27, 2021 at 03:18pm.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    I don't understand the hate for this show. This looks fantastic
    Did you not watch the first part?

But for real, that was a legit trailer. Hopefully that's not all 1 episode...

Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    I got so excited watching this trailer that I cancelled my BBTS order and ordered wave 2 on Amazon. I can't wait any longer!

Prices are coming down on them, somewhat, for those like me who can't find them in stores yet. I averaged about $27 each through amazon, so about the same as I'd pay BBTS if I shipped each fig separately. Not too bad, actually. A couple of them should arrive Saturday; the others in a week or two, if the dates don't change.

I love that Scare Glow is back--can't wait to see how he ties into the story.

Love the sorceress look for Evil-Lyn--will probably be a new figure now for her. I don't usually like a bunch of variants for figures, but they way this is unfolding, it actually might work well. Even if it takes 2 figures, I can have parts and pieces to make her look multiple ways.

Can't wait to see what other characters show up too!
    Wave 2 of Masterverse?

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Wave 2 of Masterverse?
    Yeah, Teela, Man-at-Arms, Beast Man an Spikor.

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameMDM View Post
    Did you not watch the first part?

But for real, that was a legit trailer. Hopefully that's not all 1 episode...
    Of course I did, about eight times. I absolutely love it.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    I was just about to post that same thing also , buzz off and ram man really do look straight out of 200x , love it ! . I loved part one but I think part 2s going to be awesome , gonna watch this trailer sooooo many times

Sent from my AGS2-L09 using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Interesting seeing Pig Boy and Goat Man slipped in there…and all the Shadow Beasts! Really looking forward to part 2!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Interesting that none of the " techno cult" were seen fighting for either side , I wonder if triklops gets wiped out by skelegod or horokoth sorceress ? Also loved the " what are we laughing at " scene although it's a bit inappropriate if that IS poor clamp champ that's been chargrilled moments before

Sent from my AGS2-L09 using Tapatalk

Okay, after some hesitancy I will admit i am stoked. Especially with Adam getting to pull one over on Skeletor. And Orko returning.

Orko: I return to you now, at the turn of the tide.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

This trailer was a very satisfying watch.
    The youtube troll crowd can stuff it
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

That's a really great trailer.
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sure the show will still have writing and pacing problems, I mean, writers don't magically become more talented over 10 episodes. But I wish people would acknowledge what the show really is trying to do and trying to be, for better or worse. Namely something Kevin Smith has been saying from the start, that it's basically a bit "what if" of the original show where Smith basically tries to package in all the crazy ideas he had that the orignal show would never go for. What if Skeletor won for a while? What if Teela finally found out and became sorceress? What if we had a big ass battle? What if Adam lost his sword and invoked the power without it and went nuts?

It's something that really struck me while watching some of those writer interviews, that they are really writing it like kids clanking together action figures. "Boink, pang, clank, Orko is dead now" (*hides toy behind back*), "boink, pang, clank, mwhuaahahhaha, Skeletor took over the castle!", (*flies Orko toy back in*), oh look, Orko is back and takes out all those other toys!

And I get on one hand why this is not what people wanted if they were looking for a completely serious and respectful mature take on those characters, but at the same time I totally get why the writers felt that what they were doing was completely on brand while they were writing it.

BTW, I don't know how to include pictures, but the voice actor for Adam shared some memes about MOTUR:

Did y'all think he was dead? - Nah!
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/ch...0300319844405/

Iphone Adam:
    https://twitter.com/CHRIStophrWOOD/s...09087803166723

I'm PUMPED!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Sorceress Teela!!!

Ya know like I said they were working towards to push the show into new territory and not be the same tired 1980s toon. I can’t wait to see her look. Must have a Teela sorceress figure!!!
    Obey the whip! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ak...smiley-039.gif

Smile like you mean it.

Heroic Warrior
    I bet she has to get a new outfit to justify a new figure, but the real question is whether she'll get a different hairstyle as well

Cannot wait! This looks awesome! And Adam invoking the power and SHOCKING Skeletor that he can turn into He-Man (even if he is primitive)!
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    It was a really big mistake to split the season, hopefully Netflix learns from this and they knock it off.
    Ooooooor, people can practice a little patience and just savor what's to come. Revelation is a fine wine, not a McDonald's hamburger.

The hate-mobs need to stop spreading ridiculous, baseless rumors and conjecture... and just watch the WHOLE series before deeming it a failure.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Ooooooor, people can practice a little patience and just savor what's to come. Revelation is a fine wine, not a McDonald's hamburger.

The hate-mobs need to stop spreading ridiculous, baseless rumors and conjecture... and just watch the WHOLE series before deeming it a failure.
    I absolutely agree with you Ornclown!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

As someone who completed hated the awful and incompetent writing of the first 5 episodes, there is no way this magically gets better.

That being said the animation in the trailer is still gorgeous.

Evil Lyn's new look is really cool. I'll definitely buy an action figure of that version. Evil is by far the best thing about this series.

Tony Todd back as Scareglow makes me happy.

Adam being able to transform without the sword is something I dislike.

Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of the biggest miscasts I've ever seen. She can be a good voice actor. I thought she was fine in Star Wars Rebels.

She's awful as Teela.

We'll see how this all ends in November.

The trailer for part 2 looks so awesome. I absolutely loved part one, I thought it was a fantastic jumping on point and the art/animation was gorgeous. Part 2 looks even better than part one if that is even possible. I really hope we get many more seasons of this show and She-Ra is introduced at some stage.
    Also where is Panthor? We haven't seen him in this show and that is a real shame.
    This show has such a great storyline, gorgeous animation, it's more for adults and it is not the same old story over and over. Love this show!
    Last edited by Xena-She-Ra; October 27, 2021 at 11:01pm.
    Xena Warrior Princess & She-Ra Fan from Down Under

Heroic Warrior
    Trailer looks great! Marlena piloting the Talon Fighter. Sorceress Evil-Lyn! (reminded me of her being the Sorceress of Horokoth in DC Comics Eternity Way series). Teela accepting her role as a Sorceress. Savage He-Man. The return of Orko and Scareglow. Battle-Armor Randor, Buzz-Off, and Ram-Man! Great stuff! Adam being able to call upon the power of Grayskull without the sword is cool, helping to identify why he is special among the people who can all upon the power. I liked how the DC comic book series showed how Adam and Adora were special and it looks like Kevin Smith and Rob David are trying to showcase that in this series too. Can't wait until this airs and hopefully it leads to more episodes that could feature the Horde and the Snakemen!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Really pleased with the new trailer.

Skelegod is awesome, great design and I love that Mark Hamill's voice is a mixture of the New Adventures Skeletor and Frank Langella's

I LOVE Evil-Lyn's Bat/Horokoth Sorceress look, so creepy and gothic, Mattel needs to make a figure of her. It matches Skelegod's colours.

Really nice to see Buzz-Off and the Andreenads, Stratos and the Avions and Ram Man.

The Randor and Scare Glow battle looks awesome.

Love seeing Marlena piloting the Talon Fighter and she's in her green classics outfit.

Savage He-Man is going to be insane, so happy to see him in the show.

Glad to know Orko is back.

Looking forward to Teela's journey to becoming the Sorceress, I think we see a glimpse of her transformation.

Webstor, Goat Man, Pig Boy! How random but so welcome, hopefully we get a figure!

He-Man vs Skelegod battle looks like it's going to be huge!
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Goat Man and Pig Boy! Great to see them show up!
    UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    MOTUC He-Ro Staff with green gem
    Keshi Mantenna in red

Quote Originally Posted by davelove81 View Post
    Interesting that none of the " techno cult" were seen fighting for either side , I wonder if triklops gets wiped out by skelegod or horokoth sorceress...talk
    Hopefully no more techno cult.