Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Masters of the Universe: Revelation Part 2 Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    You just know if a second season gets ordered it will be all about fan service after the backlash.
    ...and here I was, thinking that Revelation was already all about fan service.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    I'm fairly certain that if they do another season, they'll split it again because that just fits better with Mattel's sales cycle.

Corporate storytelling has a lot of drawbacks. I'm not getting my hopes up for anything released. Everything put out by a major corporation will be compromised.

Heroic Warrior
    Given Hordak's role in the prequel comic book miniseries, I would think that if there is a season 2, it would involve the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    Given Hordak's role in the prequel comic book miniseries, I would think that if there is a season 2, it would involve the Horde.
    Even if the Horde weren't in the comic where else would they go besides the Snake men?

Heroic Warrior
    I just realized that Revelations Part 2 is out this Tuesday. I guess it's coming out on a Tues instead of Fri because of US Thanksgiving...?

I can't wait for more MOTU Revelation!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I can't wait for more MOTU Revelation!
    Me too!!!

And I hope it feels self contained, even if a Season 2 is planned. I'd prefer not ending this on a cliffhanger like on the CG show.
    ~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    I just realized that Revelations Part 2 is out this Tuesday. I guess it's coming out on a Tues instead of Fri because of US Thanksgiving...?
    I would imagine they want people to see it before Black Friday in order to drive toy sales. If you watch it and love it and then are shopping on Friday, you might pick something up. If they wait until after the busiest shopping day of the season is over to premiere it, well, they'd miss out on at least some sales, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by JSElshoff View Post
    Of course, this is all purely hypothetical and theoretical, but the Sorceress probably would have known. And then she probably would have told Adam -- either to warn him of the dangers of becoming "Savage He-Man" or to actually suggest this possibility in case of an emergency. It's weird he would only learn about it now. I wonder how this will be handled in part 2...
    This might have been something Adam learned from the other champions.

I see it like this
    Adam is in Preternia feasting with the other champions. Wundar, maybe after a bit too much wine, says "You know, the sword isn't required for calling the power, a Champion can do it by just saying the words"
    At which point, King Grayskull shoots Wundar a look that screams shut up and clarifies "It is possible but it is also very dangerous"

5 more days!! WOOT woot!!!!!

The sad thing is I'm actually MORE excited than I'm letting on. I'm like first time at my favorite bands concert and the lights just went out and the Ecstasy of Gold just started playing.

Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    5 more days!! WOOT woot!!!!!

The sad thing is I'm actually MORE excited than I'm letting on. I'm like first time at my favorite bands concert and the lights just went out and the Ecstasy of Gold just started playing.
    It's like Christmas for adults! He-Man fan adults!

~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    I am nearly in tears because I cannot get off work on Tuesday. Okay, not really, but not happy about it either. *******s need to understand that I have priorities in life.

Anyone know about what time in the A.M. it will drop? Unfortunately I have to be to work at 4:00 so there won't be time before work to watch it.

I can't wait to see loads more MOTU characters in MOTU Revelation especially some who haven't been animated before.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    I am nearly in tears because I cannot get off work on Tuesday. Okay, not really, but not happy about it either. *******s need to understand that I have priorities in life.
    Too bad you're going to be inflicted by that 24-hour stomach bug and have to stay home! *wink,wink,nudge,nudge*

Anyone know about what time in the A.M. it will drop? Unfortunately I have to be to work at 4:00 so there won't be time before work to watch it.
    Huh, I never sought when a show actually releases on release day. Midnight sounds right, but I have no idea.
    ~ CALL YOUR CHAMPION ~

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Too bad you're going to be inflicted by that 24-hour stomach bug and have to stay home! *wink,wink,nudge,nudge*

Huh, I never sought when a show actually releases on release day. Midnight sounds right, but I have no idea.
    Believe me, I've considered it. Kinda suspicious when I tried to get it off and was denied, then I somehow get sick. I should have told them I was planning on having the stomach bug that day

Hmmm... I could have a flat tire and have to go in late... or I could grow up and be patient and wait till I get home. But that's not as much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    Believe me, I've considered it. Kinda suspicious when I tried to get it off and was denied, then I somehow get sick. I should have told them I was planning on having the stomach bug that day

Hmmm... I could have a flat tire and have to go in late... or I could grow up and be patient and wait till I get home. But that's not as much fun.
    In my best TIK TOK voice.....

" How to say, your going to have a LONG day at work.... Without saying your going to have a LONG day at work"