Thread: BST AXN Action Figure line from The Loyal Subjects

BST AXN Action Figure line from The Loyal Subjects

Have you guys seen these?

I was surprised by the number of licensed figures in this line...

"The BST AXN 1/15 scale Action Figures from The Loyal Subjects are hyper-poseable with up to 31 points of articulation using a modern armature system which brings the figures closer to life! With killer paint details, super character likeness, interchangeable hands, multiple accessories, and great sculpt details, these BST AXN figures all come at a super affordable price."

I pre-ordered Casey, Shredder, Foot, and Beetlejuice... hopefully, these turn out good. You can't beat the price...

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I have the kiss demon figure, its not what id call a quality figure, even taking the price into consideration. As much as I like the look of the animated beetlejuice Im not sure id get it.

I have the Angus Young figure from them, and it's pretty decent. I haven't been keeping up with that else they've announced, but I like the looks of that Beetlejuice! The 5" scale will keep me from buying many of them, though. I don't have much of anything in that scale, though it works for Angus since he's a little fella in real life.

Interesting!

I had never heard of these things until just the other day...

I will say that the Turtles look pretty generic... almost completely molded in color plastic, like a model kit.

They also have a line for Avatar the Last Air Bender, they're up for pre order, I posted a link in the Avatar thread.
    Princesses of Power enthusiast

The BTS AXN figures look really good. That Casey Jones looks amazing. It's a shame it's not the same scale as the NECA TMNT and Marvel Legends figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    The BTS AXN figures look really good. That Casey Jones looks amazing. It's a shame it's not the same scale as the NECA TMNT and Marvel Legends figures.
    That's probably the reason why they get to use the license...

I'm hoping that The Thundercats eventually show up. Loyal Subjects has ( or had? ) the license....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127367http://actionfiguresdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/the-loyal-subjects-thundercats-metallic-figures-hot-topic-exclusives-1.jpg/ATTACH]

http://actionfiguresdaily.com/wp-con...yl-figures.jpg
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; November 2, 2021 at 01:34am.
    Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    I'm hoping that The Thundercats eventually show up. Loyal Subjects has ( or had? ) the license....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127367http://actionfiguresdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/the-loyal-subjects-thundercats-metallic-figures-hot-topic-exclusives-1.jpg/ATTACH]

http://actionfiguresdaily.com/wp-con...yl-figures.jpg
    Now that would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    That's probably the reason why they get to use the license...
    I might have to start collecting the BTS AXN TMNT figures as that Shredder looks just as good as NECA and that Casey is best looking Casey Jones ever made, better than NECA and Super 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Now that would be awesome.
    The only downside is that I'm not sure how deep they would go with the 'Cats, since they have so many other licenses. Still, I'd like to see it happen. It would result in some reasonably priced figures.
    Odd Man Out

I've seen a few of the first wave in person and IMO they looked pretty mediocre. I'd be interested in the TMNT stuff but the turtles look pretty bad so why bother with the supporting cast? Plus I already buy 3 TMNT lines and if I were to buy another it wouldn't be this one.

- - - Updated - - -

The only downside is that I'm not sure how deep they would go with the 'Cats, since they have so many other licenses. Still, I'd like to see it happen. It would result in some reasonably priced figures.
    The Neca Toon ones at $55 for 2, IMO, is reasonable when you look at the market. $27 for a 7 inch figure loaded with accessories is the standard. Hasbro's 6 inch figures now have a MSRP over $20. The problem with the TMNT Neca line is finding them at Target.

It would be great. I would love another company to be making Thundercats available at retail.

They look alright for the price.

My wife's gonna want that Beetlejuice. Too bad it's not out until next year, would've been a nice surprise for Christmas.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA