Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revalations figures based on appearence in Cartoon (Via Mastersverse)

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Hmmm, It took months, but I receive my order of Masterverse Revelation He-Man and Skeletor. I didn't expect that it looks way way way way better on hand than the pictures shown on the internet. But unfortunately, the packaging is quite the weakest aspect of this line.
    Regardless, I might change my mind again, I might actually collect this line (those based on the Netflix series) eventually. I will try to grab an Evil-Lyn or Battle Cat and I'll make a firm decision to continue or not

.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...6ae8418f4d.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    That's one of the reasons that I chose Origins over Masterverse. The Origins packaging is completely vintage and the artwork is amazing just like it was back then. The Masterverse packaging does absolutely nothing for me. It's just plain ugly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    That's one of the reasons that I chose Origins over Masterverse. The Origins packaging is completely vintage and the artwork is amazing just like it was back then. The Masterverse packaging does absolutely nothing for me. It's just plain ugly lol.
    Retaining at least the exploding rock and the MOTU logo of the vintage might salvage the weird box. I am glad it is packed in box that can be open and the figure can be put back i side afterwards but the design is really "meh".

By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Court Magician
    Classic Evil-Lyn was in the first episode and got about as much screen time as Moss Man.

Since we know Teela is getting an episode 1 figure, it would feel incomplete if Evil-Lyn didn't.

I'm much more interested in figures of characters as they looked before the first episode or after the last since that's the imaginary space filled in by play.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    Classic Evil-Lyn was in the first episode and got about as much screen time as Moss Man.

Since we know Teela is getting an episode 1 figure, it would feel incomplete if Evil-Lyn didn't.

I'm much more interested in figures of characters as they looked before the first episode or after the last since that's the imaginary space filled in by play.
    I hope Evil Lyn ep 1 look be in figure form soon.

And on the other note, I got Beast Man and it looks nice. I will be gifted with a Man At Arms ep 1 figure and though I will not get all the released figures but I'm half way to the ones I want to acquire.

Last edited by motogp_fanatic; December 10, 2021 at 12:25am.

I would like to have all the sorceress together. Teela'Na (young, best years and aged), bat-Lyn, new castle's manager Teela and, if it's not too much to ask, Kuduk-Ungol and her dinoturkey mount

Enviado desde mi SM-A705FN mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gsikleb View Post
    I would like to have all the sorceress together. Teela'Na (young, best years and aged), bat-Lyn, new castle's manager Teela and, if it's not too much to ask, Kuduk-Ungol and her dinoturkey mount

I forgot to add the regular Evil-Lyn, as she counts as a sorceress.
    And it would be awesome to have a clear resin ghost of the pool Teela'Na.
    And a pre-sorceress Teela with glowing hands and Zoar's blessing in her forehead.

Finally opened MAA episode 1 outfit.
    Looks nice.