Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Custom of Origins Figures

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    These last ones look great too. Love the Faker head.
    Thanks, I needed to fix that hair haha. Tomorrow I will publish another update and next week I will finally publish my castle.

UPGRADE: Custom Hordak

Have you noticed that the Hordak Buzz Saw's cape is longer than the normal Hordak's? I always thought that Hordak's short cape was ugly, it looked like Robin's cape, it didn't match the grandeur of Skeletor's master.
    So I asked my mom to make a satin cape for the Hordak.

Attached Images Attached Images

That looks much better than his crop top cape. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    That looks much better than his crop top cape. 😁
    Yeah, thank you!

Custom Castle Grayskull - Part 1

It took me a long time to publish this, 8 months to be exact, it's just that I know myself however much I say I finished, if I have a new idea I will continue, so I would have to republish, but I think I've exhausted all my ideas ( for now, haha).
    Castle Grayskull was something that left me very doubtful if I should buy, my intentions with the Origins collection was to buy only the main characters, and anyone who has seen my post about customizing the figures, knows that I have practically the complete collection haha. My doubt is because the Castle is very expensive in my country, it's the equivalent of 7 Origins figures, and I don't think the Castle is so cool inside, I think it's very basic, but I ended up getting the Castle as a birthday gift and about being basic that's where I come in.
    First a few notes, I'll split the post into parts, I'll talk first about the outside, one more thing, I see a lot of people doing customizations with super realistic paintings for the Castle, but the figures are still the same, super colorful and it ends up looking like that they don't match the Castle, so my idea was to customize the Castle, but, without it losing its excense, keeping the idea of ​​being a toy.
    • I put chains on the doors.
    • I made the ledge on the tower.
    • I did the detail on the crown of the skull on top of the Castle.
    • I painted the details of the supporting wooden beams.
    • I darkened the Castle's green stones, and did some lighting details in fluorescent green.
    • I painted the shield on the door silver, and made some details in black.
    • I made the Spirit of Grayskull.
    • I improved the shape of the roof of the rear tower to make it more conical, I removed that "Oca Indigena Brasileira" format that I had previously.
    • I painted the sills of the side windows brown.
    • I put a wooden window, in the windows that are behind the computer.

I'll leave the link to my post on customizations here, in case anyone wants to see how I made these boencos that will appear in the Castle's photos:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...rigins-Figures

And then did you like it? didn't like it? do you have any idea? please tell me what you think.