Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: She-Ra Bubble Power Figure

  1. #1
    Widget
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    2

    She-Ra Bubble Power Figure

    I was curious for any info on the rarity on the She-ra Bubble Power 1984 figure. I have the shield and sword, headpiece. Going to try to sell it.

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by stacilea View Post
    I was curious for any info on the rarity on the She-ra Bubble Power 1984 figure. I have the shield and sword, headpiece. Going to try to sell it.
    I know her vintage figure is quite coveted and up there in prices with Netossa and Spinnerella. I've seen just the single accessories for her go for up to $75 a piece. Hope that helps a bit. She is the only vintage She-Ra figure I am missing in my collection, next to Spinnerella of course lol.

  3. #3
    Widget
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    2

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I know her vintage figure is quite coveted and up there in prices with Netossa and Spinnerella. I've seen just the single accessories for her go for up to $75 a piece. Hope that helps a bit. She is the only vintage She-Ra figure I am missing in my collection, next to Spinnerella of course lol.

    Thank you this does help.

  4. #4
    Warrior of El Shaddai He-bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,533
    wow, I didn't know that She-Ra Bubble Power was a figure, I just thought it was a costume (Fashion set) that you bought as an add on.

    I guess it's time I educate myself on all things She-ra

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    wow, I didn't know that She-Ra Bubble Power was a figure, I just thought it was a costume (Fashion set) that you bought as an add on.

    I guess it's time I educate myself on all things She-ra
    Yup. She's a thing. And she even comes with bubbles lol. (Now you know why she was a figure in Classics!)

    Attachment 127599

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by stacilea View Post
    Thank you this does help.
    Absolutely!!!

  6. #6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •