Thread: She-Ra Bubble Power Figure

Widget

She-Ra Bubble Power Figure

I was curious for any info on the rarity on the She-ra Bubble Power 1984 figure. I have the shield and sword, headpiece. Going to try to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by stacilea View Post
    I was curious for any info on the rarity on the She-ra Bubble Power 1984 figure. I have the shield and sword, headpiece. Going to try to sell it.
    I know her vintage figure is quite coveted and up there in prices with Netossa and Spinnerella. I've seen just the single accessories for her go for up to $75 a piece. Hope that helps a bit. She is the only vintage She-Ra figure I am missing in my collection, next to Spinnerella of course lol.

Widget

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I know her vintage figure is quite coveted and up there in prices with Netossa and Spinnerella. I've seen just the single accessories for her go for up to $75 a piece. Hope that helps a bit. She is the only vintage She-Ra figure I am missing in my collection, next to Spinnerella of course lol.

Thank you this does help.

wow, I didn't know that She-Ra Bubble Power was a figure, I just thought it was a costume (Fashion set) that you bought as an add on.

I guess it's time I educate myself on all things She-ra

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    wow, I didn't know that She-Ra Bubble Power was a figure, I just thought it was a costume (Fashion set) that you bought as an add on.

I guess it's time I educate myself on all things She-ra
    Yup. She's a thing. And she even comes with bubbles lol. (Now you know why she was a figure in Classics!)

Attachment 127599

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stacilea View Post
    Thank you this does help.
    Absolutely!!!