Thread: Kay Dav's other art

Kay Dav's other art

A little bit of what I do in between MOTU work. I'm a general fan of animation, anything from the 80s to the present, so I switch between fandoms a lot. Also I work in a lot of different styles, there's maybe 3 main ones.

TMNT was probably the first online fandom I joined a solid decade ago. I don't draw the boys as often as I did starting out all those years ago, but it's always a treat whenever I do. Here's a recent thing I did for a contest. I lost, but this is still one of my favorite pieces of mine. There's some other pieces in there too.

My main claim to fame around the 'net is Ben 10 fanart. Especially the stickers, where I'm meticulously going through every (canon) alien, alien variant, fan-favorite character, or notable character variant, both continuities included, which is pretty much what I'm aiming to do with my MOTU stickers at some point. Gonna run out of Ben 10 stuff eventually. 130~ of these guys and counting. Where will it stop, idk.

Miscellanious Cartoon Network, horror, and other things.

This certainly isn't all I wanna show off but image limits haha. It most certainly isn't all my Ben 10 or Cartoon Network stuff. And maybe after project MOTU stickers I'll start on project TMNT stickers, already got one set of them ready lol.

Awesome art, Kydv404!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Hiya, been a good minute! I'm coming back with more MOTU art in a few days, but here's a bit of what I've done in the meantime. A bit out of left field but I'm sure there's some avid Lego fans here- anyone here like Ninjago? (I recall someone here said Ninjago is like MOTU but with ninjas instead of Barbarians and this has lived in my head rent free for months haha)

There's a few more but image limit and scrolling and all that.