Thread: Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation 'Season Two' [Fanedits]

Heroic Warrior

Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation 'Season Two' [Fanedits]

It's a disaster piece rightfully axed after one season, but what would a second season have looked like?

Had a second season been made, we would have seen the introduction of April O'Neil, Casey Jones, and even elements and characters from the 80s cartoon such as Krang. Imagine Krang on a Saban era budget?

Obviously I can't do much in the way of reviving the show just to experience the inventible online vitriol that would ensue if it were to come out, but I can damn sure try to bring that aborted vision to life through the creative world of fanediting.

Episode One is a straight forward adaptation of the Power Rangers/Next Mutation team-up "Shell Shocked", I've replaced the opening title theme with the much cooler and kick-ass end credit theme.

Episode Two is a bit more experimental. Obviously with no further footage I had to scour Youtube for exploitable Fanfilm content, the result isn't perfect, and some of it is a lot edgier than what the otherwise kid-friendly Next Mutation provided, but I find it hits the spot. Due to how short these fanfilms are, I had to structure the edit like a copy of an old VHS tape, with adverts for other Saban products and even the Next Mutation music video with the original (and inferior) theme song. As for how I deal with Venus in this episode...sometimes it pays to be a fan of Itchy and Scratchy is all I'll say

https://pastebin.com/mbWFzQBj

As of today, the link to the said fan-edit page has now expired.
    Last edited by Neophron; August 8, 2022 at 08:35am.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    As of today, the link to the said fan-edit page has now expired.
    Yeah, I had to pull a lot of the edits due to needing the space, sorry about that