Thread: FS Classics Swift Wind (W/O wings/horn) Fighting Foe Men, Standor, Un Named One loose

FS Classics Swift Wind (W/O wings/horn) Fighting Foe Men, Standor, Un Named One loose

Hello Everyone,
    I have a few items I'd like to sell. I have good feedback here and on Ebay under the same user name. All items are loose, come from a smoke free home, and in good condition. You pay the shipping, and only U.S and Canada buyers. Payment through PayPal.

I need to give an extended description of Swift Wind. He does not have his wings or horned helmet. His right rear "knee" joint broke at one point and was put back together not the best way. It looks like it was glued at one point, and then a screw was put in to connect the joint together. The joint is frozen in place, and does not move (I included pics). He stands fine, but is probably best for a custom at this point.

Items:

Swift Wind: $35.00 (see description above) SOLD
    Fighting Foe Men: $80.00 (all are loose complete) $30.00 individually
    Un Named One: $50.00 (loose complete w/ mini-comic)
    Standor: $45.00 (loose complete)
    Tallstar: $15.00 (without extending pieces)
    Accessories:
    Heads: $12.00 each- 200X Grizzlor, Eternia Palace Snake Guard, Blue Mer-Man, and He-Ro II(Dare)

Let me know if you have any questions.
    MEB

*Updated
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Man-E-Beers; January 14, 2022 at 11:59pm. Reason: Updated
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Updated with lower prices.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12