Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have complete collections of MOTUC AND Origins?

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Yes a few weeks after the video was posted.
    Ahh ok because thatís the one fig I have an extra of
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    I have all the MOTUC except the Crome (vac-metal) She-ra and I had to get a custom clear blue spirit of King Grayskull. (I do have the glow in the dark version, Bronze, regular, and red cape ones)

Sometime I'll make a video of them all.

I have every origin that I could get, some of the newer ones I have not found yet.
    Minus the custom Grayskull, this is ditto for me.

Additionally, I have an entire set of MOTUC still in their mailers as well...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    So this got me looking at my list.

I only collect MOTU that is in some form of figure format with the exception of HotWheels and Matchbox cars

Whats missing?

Line Complete

Vintage No
    Vintage Stamps No
    Vintage Erasers No
    New Adventures No
    Classics Mattel No
    Classics Super7 Yes
    Club Grayskull Mattel Yes
    Club Grayskull Super7 Yes
    Super7 Neo Vintage No
    Super7 Ultimates Yes
    Super7 Reaction Carded Yes
    Super7 Reaction Blind Box Yes
    Super7 NetFlix Yes
    Super7 Sufobu Donít Collect
    Super7 Muscle No
    Super7 Giants Donít Collect
    Mattel Giants Donít Collect
    200x No
    200x Busts No
    200x Micro Busts Yes
    200x Mini statues Yes
    200x MacDonalds Yes
    200x Stactions No
    Kubros Yes
    Paper Craft Yes
    Fisher Price (Little People & Imaginext) No
    Worlds Smallest (Micro) Yes
    Funko Key Chain No
    Funko Dorbz Yes
    Funko Pint Size Yes
    Funko Candy No
    Funko Town No
    Funko Vinyl Yes
    Funko Pop No
    Funko 10" No
    Funko Soda No
    Funko Ridz No
    Funko Pocket Pop No
    PEZ No
    MOTU Minis No
    Boxos Yes
    Hot Wheels Yes
    Matchbox Yes
    Wobble Head Yes
    Monogram magnets Yes
    Monogram bag clips No
    Dollar Tree Micro Yes
    Flextreme No
    Loyal Subjects No
    Vintage Commemarative No
    Gumball mini figs No
    Revelations Yes
    Origins Yes
    Mega Contrux No
    CGI NetFlix No
    Nerdroids No
    Hallmark No
    She Ra NetFlix Dolls Donít Collect
    PCS Donít Collect
    Tweeterhead Donít Collect
    Mondo Donít Collect
    Sideshow Donít Collect
    Vintage She Ra No
    Altaya (French)
    Fields of Eternia DOnt Collect

Damn walker, quite the list.

I sold my vintage in the late 80ís to buy turtles. I never collected much of the 200x series because I couldnít find the damn things, I was so frustrated I gave up.

I jumped in to classics half way into 2009 and have ever figure/beast/vehicle/set/playset ever released including super7, save the bronze grayskull. I have 95 percent of my classics collection still in package for no other reason than I have no space.

I collected the super 7 vintage filmation figures and have them all.

I have all the hot wheels releases.

I have the micro figures and the dollar tree mini figures.

I have every mini figure from mattel and Iím up to date on the new releases.

I have every origins release except for the first set with the blue vest Adam and Iím not paying that price. Getting origins cured my need for the originals.

I have every masterverse figure to date.

I have every CGI figure to date.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I do. I don't have them all displayed, but I am 100% on Classics and all caught up on Origins excluding Stridor.

Side note, I also have 100% of the Masterverse and the CGI lines as well.
    Thatís impressive mate. Out of curiosity how is your 200x collection (including stactions)?

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
    Thatís impressive mate. Out of curiosity how is your 200x collection (including stactions)?
    I have at least two of everything (one loose, one MOC - including stactions) except for the big three chases.

I have the full NECA bust and statue collection except for the Grayskull door.

I also have a ton of 200x merchandise including sheets, comforter, candy, McD's toys, and even toothbrushes and toothpaste.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I have at least two of everything (one loose, one MOC - including stactions) except for the big three chases.

I have the full NECA bust and statue collection except for the Grayskull door.

I also have a ton of 200x merchandise including sheets, comforter, candy, McD's toys, and even toothbrushes and toothpaste.
    Thatís very impressive mate. If you have your collection out on display I would love to see some pictures. Unfortunately just like you, I was unable to collect the Grayskull door.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
    Thatís very impressive mate. If you have your collection out on display I would love to see some pictures. Unfortunately just like you, I was unable to collect the Grayskull door.
    I'm slowly but surely working on it. I've got such a backlog of unopened openers, it makes my head spin.

Adopt me. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I passed on Masterverse and the CGI line simply because they do not appeal to me. But as far as Classics is concerned the only figure I am missing is the bronze King Grayskull. Otherwise I have everything else that was released. I made sure to collect each and every variant and version possible (meaning both Marlenas, both Orkos, all three Vykrons, etc...), except for that one version of King Grayskull of course. Right now they are all in storage as we have just recently moved, but one day I do hope to have a room dedicated for all my collections. I am a NRFBer so even though alot of figures came with alternate heads, I did not feel the need to buy two of each of those figures. However I did get two Trap-Jaws to make Kronis, two Mer-Mans to make the mini comic version, and two Horde Primes to use his alternate comic head. I meticulously opened the duplicates from the bottom with an exacto knife, switched the heads, and replaced the figures back in the box. You would never know they were ever opened lol. I also have all seven of the DC vs. MOTU 2 packs, as well as all the Club Grayskull Filmation figures and all the Super7 5.5" "As seen on TV" figures. I do have all my vintage figures that I had as a kid as well with 100% complete weapons and accessories. I used to have the vehicles, steeds, and castles, but sadly they were sold at a yard sale. But to me it's the figures that really matter and I am only missing Laser Light Skeletor and Laser Power He-Man. I also have all the vintage POP figures except for Spinnerella, Bubble Power She-Ra, and Lookee. Oh yeah lol, and I have or have on preorder everything released in Origins so far.

Oh I totally forgot 200x. I have all the figures and stactions and Battle Cat and Panthor, but don't have any other vehicles/beasts or Castle Grayskull.

100% complete Mega Construx collection as of now.

I have all the MOTU minis except for the Revelation ones.

All MOTU Funko POPS except for the original He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, and Disco Skeletor.

Mondo 1st Scareglow, Mer-Man ex., Faker, Man-at-Arms ex., Keldor, gray Hordak ex.

Quote Originally Posted by FASAfan View Post
    Adopt me. Now.