_Buck Rogers
    _El Zorro (Disney)

Animated

_Batman TAS
    _Super Friends
    _Spider-Man (1967)
    _Pink Panther Show
    _G.I.Joe
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

Master of New Adventures!
    I think you made great choices, Mikey. A wonderful mix of genres. Plus you inspired the rest of us to expand our choices!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    This question was so hard for me to answer because I am a fan of so many things, it's like asking me to choose five favourite musicians or bands, given that I have around 40 favourite musicians/bands.
    - - - Updated - - -

Kim and I loved CSI: Miami. H was fantastic, even though he sort of became a caricature of himself toward the end. I do think he gets the award for the coolest signature move ever seen on television when he would turn sideway, slowly peel off his aviator sunglasses with two hands and turn to glare at a perp. Withering! Columbo's "Oh, just one more thing..." is, imo, the runner up.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    Live action
    Criminal minds - loved almost every episode but slightly marred towards the end when the actor who player aaron was fired.
    Supernatural - the first few series were the best but could still watch over again
    Buffy the vampire slayer - as a teen this show was everything although it slightly lost its way in the final series
    CSI - not necessarily all the series but those series with the original cast still hold a place in my tv heart
    24 - even rewatching I get as into it as I did when I first watched it

Animated
    Jayce and wheeled warriors - when I was a kid I was up at 6am to watch it
    Ulysses 3000 - recently dug this out for my 12yo and he really enjoyed
    He-man filmation - will still sit down randomly and watch an episode or ten
    X-men - the theme tune is everything
    Visionaries: knights of the magical light - dug this up last year and still enjoyed it 30+ years after seeing it as a kid
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; January 14, 2022 at 07:50pm.

Live action
    Tales from the Crypt
    Mystery Science Theater 3000
    The X-Files
    Nightcourt
    Farscape

More i enjoy
    Star Trek (TOS TNG DS9 and Voyager), The A-Team, Married with children, Night Gallery, Tales from the Darkside, Creepshow the series, SNL (70s 80s 90s and early 2000s), The Incredible Hulk, CSI (original Vegas and New York), Twilight Zone (original and 80s), The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Supernatural, Unsolved Mysteries, SC-TV, Mr Ed, Red Dwarf, Sherlock Holmes (Granada series), Monsters, Buffy and Angel, Chappell show, MadTV, Three's Company, Babylon 5, Sanford and Son, Friday The 13th the series, The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance, Alf, Stranger Things, Twin Peaks, The Mandorlean, Daredevil, Heroes, Max Headroom, Dinosaurs, Magnum PI, Carnivale, Cheers, Sledgehammer, Are you Afraid of the Dark, The Addams Family, The Munsters, Seinfeld, Sightings, Jim Henson's The Storyteller, Werewolf, Amazing Stories, Forever Knight, Beauty and the Beast (1987 to 1990), Game of Thrones, V, Lois and Clark the new adventures of Superman, MASH, Dexter, The Goldbergs, Jackass, Swamp Thing (old and new), Knightrider, Batman (60s), Third rock from the Sun, Wonder Woman, Once upon A Time, Penny Dreadful, The Flash (old and new), Seaquest, Alien Nation, It's Always Sunny in Phildelphia, Pushing Daisies, Smallville, Kyle and Peele, American Gladiators, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Family Matters, Miami Vice, 1001 Ways to Die, Kolchak the Night Stalker, The Outer Limits (old and 90s), The Kids in the Hall, Rescue 911, The Hitchhiker, Hercules, Xena, The Office (both versions), Fringe, Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Animated
    Batman TAS
    Futurama
    Gargoyles
    Spawn
    Batman Beyond

Others i enjoy
    The Simpsons (Seasons 1 to 11, no Zombie Simpsons crap which is seasons 12 to now), Looney Tunes, Cowboy Bebop, Thundercats (original and 2011), Transfomers (GI Beast Wars and Prime), Ducktales (old and new), X-Men TAS, Wolverine and the X-Men, GI Joe, Real Ghostbusters, MOTU (original and 200X MYP and Filmation She-Ra), Talespin, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Superman (Fleschier 1988 and 1996 to 2000), Sonic The Hedgehog (SatAM Adventures X and Sonic Boom), Aeon Flux, Liquid TV, Hellsing, The Maxx, The Head, Love Death and Robots, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Original and 200X), Count Duckula, Dangermouse (old and new), Justice League, Swat Kats, Freakazoid, Beetlejuice, Robot Chicken, Garfield and Friends, Heathcliff, Pinkie and the Brain, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Regular Show, Beavis and Butthead, Daria, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Duckman, King of the Hill, Bojack Horseman Flintstones, Jetsons, Ranma 1/2, Extreme Ghostbusters, Frisky Dingo, Rick and Morty, Harvey Birdman, Trigun, The Critic, South Park, Dr Katz, Black Lagoon, Johnny Quest (old and New Adventures), Celebrity Deathmatch, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Disnechanted, Undone, Primal, Spider-Man (60s Amazing Friends 90s and Spectacular), Archer, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Dragonball and DBZ, Sailor Moon, InuYasha, Tenchi, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Doug (Nick), Muppet Babies, Road Rovers Goof Troop, Harley Quinn, Biker Mice from Mars, Ugly Americans, Fist of the North Star, The Raccoons, Samurai Pizza Cats, Aladdin the series, Catdog, Gummi Bears, Powerpuff Girls (original), Dexter's Lab, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Dungeons and Dragons, The New Adventures of Mighty Mouse, Men in Black the series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, F is for Family, Final Space, Berserk, Metalocolypse, Venture Bros.

Top that folks!
    Last edited by HarryCanyon; January 14, 2022 at 10:10pm.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

I have a particular love for people who do not follow the rules, me being one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCanyon View Post
    Live action
    Tales from the Crypt
    The X-Files
    Nightcourt
    Farscape

More i enjoy
    Star Trek (TOS TNG DS9 and Voyager), The A-Team, Married with children, Night Gallery, Tales from the Darkside, Creepshow the series, SNL (70s 80s 90s and early 2000s), The Incredible Hulk, CSI (original Vegas and New York), Twilight Zone (original and 80s), The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Supernatural, Unsolved Mysteries, SC-TV, Mr Ed, Red Dwarf, Sherlock Holmes (Granada series), Monsters, Buffy and Angel, Chappell show, MadTV, Three's Company, Babylon 5, Sanford and Son, Friday The 13th the series, The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance, Alf, Stranger Things, Twin Peaks, The Mandorlean, Daredevil, Heroes, Max Headroom, Dinosaurs, Magnum PI, Carnivale, Cheers, Sledgehammer, Are you Afraid of the Dark, The Addams Family, The Munsters, Seinfeld, Sightings, Jim Henson's The Storyteller, Werewolf, Amazing Stories, Forever Knight, Beauty and the Beast (1987 to 1990), Game of Thrones, V, Lois and Clark the new adventures of Superman, MASH, Dexter, The Goldbergs, Jackass, Swamp Thing (old and new), Knightrider, Batman (60s), Third rock from the Sun, Wonder Woman, Once upon A Time, Penny Dreadful, The Flash (old and new), Seaquest, Alien Nation, It's Always Sunny in Phildelphia, Pushing Daisies, Smallville, Kyle and Peele, American Gladiators, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Family Matters, Miami Vice, 1001 Ways to Die, Kolchak the Night Stalker, The Outer Limits (old and 90s), The Kids in the Hall, Rescue 911, The Hitchhiker, Hercules, Xena, The Office (both versions), Fringe, Ripley's Believe it or Not.

Animated
    Batman TAS
    Futurama
    Gargoyles
    Spawn
    Batman Beyond

Others i enjoy
    The Simpsons (Seasons 1 to 11, no Zombie Simpsons crap which is seasons 12 to now), Looney Tunes, Cowboy Bebop, Thundercats (original and 2011), Transfomers (GI Beast Wars and Prime), Ducktales (old and new), X-Men TAS, Wolverine and the X-Men, GI Joe, Real Ghostbusters, MOTU (original and 200X MYP and Filmation She-Ra), Talespin, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Superman (Fleschier 1988 and 1996 to 2000), Sonic The Hedgehog (SatAM Adventures X and Sonic Boom), Aeon Flux, Liquid TV, Hellsing, The Maxx, The Head, Love Death and Robots, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Original and 200X), Count Duckula, Dangermouse (old and new), Justice League, Swat Kats, Freakazoid, Beetlejuice, Robot Chicken, Garfield and Friends, Heathcliff, Pinkie and the Brain, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Regular Show, Beavis and Butthead, Daria, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Duckman, King of the Hill, Bojack Horseman Flintstones, Jetsons, Ranma 1/2, Extreme Ghostbusters, Frisky Dingo, Rick and Morty, Harvey Birdman, Trigun, The Critic, South Park, Dr Katz, Black Lagoon, Johnny Quest (old and New Adventures), Celebrity Deathmatch, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Disnechanted, Undone, Primal, Spider-Man (60s Amazing Friends 90s and Spectacular), Archer, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Dragonball and DBZ, Sailor Moon, InuYasha, Tenchi, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Doug (Nick), Muppet Babies, Road Rovers Goof Troop, Harley Quinn, Biker Mice from Mars, Ugly Americans, Fist of the North Star, The Raccoons, Samurai Pizza Cats, Aladdin the series, Catdog, Gummi Bears, Powerpuff Girls (original), Dexter's Lab, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Dungeons and Dragons, The New Adventures of Mighty Mouse, Men in Black the series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, F is for Family, Final Space, Berserk, Metalocolypse, Venture Bros.

Top that folks!

Live action

Twin peaks
    Married with children
    Seinfeld
    Good times
    Mama's family

Honorable mention, My name is earl, What's happening

Animated

King of the hill
    Bobs burgers
    BTAS
    Mickeys Christmas carol (yeah not a series. But I recorded it on vhs in 84 and watched it so much)
    F is for family

Honorable mention, gi joe, jayce

Live action
    Tales from the Crypt
    The X-Files
    Nightcourt
    Farscape

More i enjoy

Animated
    Batman TAS
    Futurama
    Gargoyles
    Spawn
    Batman Beyond

Others i enjoy

Top that folks!
    That is a lot of viewing. Holy smokes.

Live Action:
    1. Game of Thrones. The last season was iffy, but it doesn't change the entertainment the previous seasons gave me.
    2. Sopranos. I like mafia stuff in general.
    3. Mandalorian. I am a big Star Wars fan and so far, so good. It has the feel of the original movies.
    4-5. I probably need to think more on those as nothing stands out as clearly above the pack of my favorite shows. I may add to this post later.

Animated:
    1. Filmation Masters of the Universe. The BCI DVD sets that were about to be released were one of the main reasons I joined this site. Despite being a toy cartoon, I like how it didn't feel like one.
    2. G.I. Joe. It was a great action cartoon with some sci-fi elements added.
    3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I am a huge Star Wars fan and this is the best of the Star Wars animated shows. I like how it gave storylines to characters that didn't get much development in the prequel movies (Maul, clone troopers, secondary jedi).
    4. Trollhunters. This was probably my favorite cartoon to watch with my kids. The spinoffs were ok and I didn't like the ending to the recent movie, though.
    5. Transformers. Optimus Prime and Starscream are among my favorite characters in animation still.

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Live action
    Tales from the Crypt
    The X-Files
    Nightcourt
    Farscape

More i enjoy

Animated
    Batman TAS
    Futurama
    Gargoyles
    Spawn
    Batman Beyond

Others i enjoy

Top that folks!
    Holy crap! When do you sleep?
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Live Action

1) Babylon Five
    2) Married With Children
    3) 30 Rock
    4) Addams Family
    5) Mike and Molly

Animated

1) Bob's Burgers
    2) Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    3) Owl House
    4) Pirates of Dark Water
    5) The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin.

This is really just a bare bones list, honestly
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Quote Originally Posted by theAncients View Post
    That is a lot of viewing. Holy smokes.
    Entertainment is part of my life
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Jack and furly are mine. Just looking at furly Jill's me. Jack is just awesome for that show.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    I'm more of a Mr. Roper guy myself but Furley was great too.

My list would be:
    Office (us)
    Seinfeld
    Golden Girls
    Night Court
    Mash
    And honorable mention to Freaks and Geeks

This was really hard to narrow down. One of the deciding factors was thinking about what shows do I like so much that I own them on DVD or bluray.

Live Action:

- The Mandalorian
    - Star Trek: The Next Generation
    - X-Files
    - Smallville
    - Everybody Loves Raymond

Animated:

- Transformers (Sunbow and Toei's Japanese continuation)
    - GI*JOE (Sunbow and DIC)
    - Masters of the Universe (Filmation and MYP)
    - M.A.S.K.
    - Super Dimension Fortress Macross
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Live Action

- The Twilight Zone
    - The Office (U.S.)
    - Mad Men
    - Friends
    - Community

Animated

- Justice League / Justice League Unlimited
    - Animaniacs
    - ThunderCats (1985)
    - He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (Filmation)
    - Freakazoid
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Co-Creator of the NV
    Hmm... this will be hard because it probably changes based on my mood.

Live Action (no particular order)
    Golden Girls
    Daredevil
    Elementary
    Blacklist (but it's starting to drop for me)

And I'm having a hard time sticking to 5 so I'll go with the 4 above and say that honorable mentions go to Hawkeye, Loki, Spartacus, GoT, Yellowjackets (only 1 season in but if it continues in quality it'll likely be top 5) and whatever else I'm forgetting now. I'll probably edit later and round out the top 5.

Animated
    South Park
    JLA Animated Series
    TMNT 2002ish era
    Kevin Smith MOTU
    Archer

Gosh, no love for Parks and Recreation?

I get that it was a bit of a pastiche of The Office, as was Brooklyn 9-9, but I thought Parks and Recreation had good storylines, good acting and good chemistry -- unlike Brooklyn 9-9 which imo was lame and was a repetitive one-joke story with characters pulled almost entirely from The Office along with a few from Parks and Recreation. I'd at least give Parks and Recreation an honorable mention...which is what I'm doing now.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; January 18, 2022 at 03:55pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Gosh, no love for Parks and Recreation?
    P&R almost took my fifth slot, but I went with Community instead. I love P&R, Arrested Development, and New Girl, all of which vied for that fifth spot.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Haha! Wow! This is really an impossible feat when you start to think about it! So many good shows and animated series to choose from! From the top of my head, I'll say (and I will add to this later):

Live TV
    -Breaking Bad
    -True Detective S1
    -Game of Thrones S1-S6ish (when they had source material to work from)
    -
    -

Animated Series
    -Batman the Animated Series
    -
    -
    -

Heroic Warrior
    Live Action:

Arrow
    Black Lightning
    Smallville
    Batman (1960's series)
    Batwoman

Honorable Mention: Whose Line Is It Anyway? (for some good laughs)

Animated:

MOTU (all versions)
    POP (both versions)
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    The Batman (one of the villains in the series reminds me of my brother)
    Spectacular Spider-Man

Honorable Mention: Saint Seiya
    "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. That's a promise...!" --Kurama

"To me, the memories of my friends are an eternal treasure." --Yami Yugi

"So, good people defend stupid people? Then good people become Batman."--Leo Holt

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    In no particular order...

Live Action:

• The Twilight Zone
    • Soap (at least up until Robert Guillaume left)
    • Hustle
    • Fraggle Rock
    • Homicide: Life on the Street

Animated:

• The Boondocks
    • Dinosaur Train (of all the shows I've had to sit through with the kids, this one was the best)
    • Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
    • He-Man & the Masters of the Universe (I prefer the MYP version to Filmation due to the vastly superior animation and better use of some characters (M-E-F & Webstor in particular) but include both here)
    • Wacky Races

We concur on a lot of your choices.

Gosh, I loved Soap. I also thought Benson was one of the few spin-offs, along with The Jeffersons, that worked and stood on its own. Guillaume made it a thinking person's comedy. I think one of the funniest/dry interchanges ever in a sitcom came between Guillaume and Inga Swenson who brilliantly played the German housekeeper. They get into a heated exchange and, in frustration and with her thick accent, she declares "I am finished!" which came out sounding like "I am Finnish!" Without missing a beat, a faux-perplexed Guillaume responds, "I thought you were German..."

Brilliant writing on that series.

Btw, have you ever heard him sing? He was awesome, imo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K-H_at29no

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post

Live Action:

• The Twilight Zone
    • Hustle
    • Fraggle Rock

Animated:

• The Boondocks
    • Dinosaur Train (of all the shows I've had to sit through with the kids, this one was the best)
    • He-Man & the Masters of the Universe (I prefer the MYP version to Filmation due to the vastly superior animation and better use of some characters (M-E-F & Webstor in particular) but include both here)
    • Wacky Races
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; January 26, 2022 at 03:26pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    We concur on a lot of your choices.

Gosh, I loved Soap. I also thought Benson was one of the few spin-offs, along with The Jeffersons, that worked and stood on its own. Guillaume made it a thinking person's comedy. I think one of the funniest/dry interchanges ever in a sitcom came between Guillaume and Inga Swenson who brilliantly played the German housekeeper. They get into a heated exchange and, in frustration and with her thick accent, she declares "I am finished!" which came out sounding like "I am Finnish!" Without missing a beat, a faux-perplexed Guillaume responds, "I thought you were German..."

Brilliant writing on that series.

Btw, have you ever heard him sing? He was awesome, imo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K-H_at29no

Benson would've have been in a top 10 for sure.

Not only have a heard him sing, but I own 4 of his albums and another from a '60s folk group he was in called The Pilgrims. I am a huge fan.
    Last edited by anytimepally; January 26, 2022 at 05:09pm.

Cool...as was Benson/Guillaume himself.

Benson would've have been in a top 10 for sure.

Not only have a heard him sing, but I own 4 of his albums and another from a '60s folk group he was in called The Pilgrims. I am a huge fan.

Live Action:

• The Twilight Zone
    • Hustle
    • Fraggle Rock

Animated:

• The Boondocks
    • Wacky Races
    Just returning to admit a mistake in my top 5 animated list. Not sure how I could have forgotten it, but Rocky & His Friends/The Bullwinkle Show, which is my absolute favorite animated series of all time, should have been in there.

Wow, that's a tough question. My tastes are fickle and varied, but, at the moment, and limited to simply the Live Action/Animated sets, I'd say...

LA
    -Friends
    -The Mandalorian
    -Modern Family
    -Pushing Daisies

-Loki

Animated
    -Batman: The Animated Series
    -Star Wars: The Cloe Wars
    -Star Wars: Rebels
    -Adventure Time
    -Masters of the Universe
    (200X)
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

I never saw Soap, but I did like Benson a lot, even though I was a bit young for it. Guillaume was great. I was just telling my friend about him the other day. I was 4 when the show started and 10 when it ended, and there's no way a kid that young should have liked the show. But I did and it was because Guillaume was so good. Or at least that's how I remember it. I haven't returned to the show since I was a kid. I probably should, just to see, remember.