Thread: FS: MOC Classics - Nearly all figures from 2008, 2009, 2010, and some misc

FS: MOC Classics - Nearly all figures from 2008, 2009, 2010, and some misc

Hey folks. Back when Classics launched, for the first two years I had 2 subscriptions. It's finally time to offload the figures I have from the second subs along with some extra stuff (and more to come). Have a look, and keep in mind:

• I did my best to figure out what it seems like fair going prices are currently at based on completed ebay auctions. (Updated 4/23/22)
    • The links below will take you to a head-on shot of the figure.
    • No white mailer boxes, I didn't think to save them back in 2010. Figures are all MOC, tho the cards aren't mint, but they're very good. See the pictures
    • I have pictures of the sides and backs of the packages available upon request as well.

So if you see something you want, (or if you're new and want all of it!) shoot me a message! Not really interested in trades, as I pretty much have everything I want.

(Also Note: I KNOW I have a Buzz Off from 2010 floating around somewhere, so he'll make it to this list eventually too... as soon as I find where I stored him...)

Other:
    Last edited by BergerKing; April 23, 2022 at 12:50pm.
    BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL
    I have a feedback thread! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-thread

PM sent your way. Cheers

Bumping, lots still available. Grab these before I take the time to see if there's any price increases due to the renewed interest in MOTU
    Last edited by BergerKing; July 26, 2021 at 11:54pm.
    BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL

Widget
    PM sent for He-Ro!

Updated prices, removed sold figures from listing.