Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Godzilla the TV series on Apple+

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior King Kahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    nashville, tn
    Posts
    6,676

    Godzilla the TV series on Apple+

    https://gizmodo.com/godzilla-stomps-...ies-1848395281

    I知 excited for a new series set in the monster verse! While I知 not a fan of prequel stuff, this series is set after the 2014 movie, I値l be watching this for sure.
    cogito ergo doleo

  2. #2
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    9,327
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    https://gizmodo.com/godzilla-stomps-...ies-1848395281

    I知 excited for a new series set in the monster verse! While I知 not a fan of prequel stuff, this series is set after the 2014 movie, I値l be watching this for sure.
    Yeah, I'm definitely down for this!

    The team they have assembled so far is fantastic!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,100
    What's Apple TV you have to pay for it?

    Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    What's Apple TV you have to pay for it?

    Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    Yes. It's a subscription service just like Hulu or Netflix.

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,100
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yes. It's a subscription service just like Hulu or Netflix.
    Dang. I already have enough between boxing and stuff like Amazon.

    Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,357
    I hope this will be good, but I already have enough services, so I'll probably sail the seven seas (which seems to be the general consensus online)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •