Thread: Does Glyos fit with Origins or Masterverse?

Does Glyos fit with Origins or Masterverse?

Does anyone have experience with Glyos figures? I saw this figure on BBTS and I like the head. I was thinking of maybe trying to put it on a Skeletor buck, wondering how hard that would be. I know it's only 3 inches, but I suspect it would scale fine.

4b4f45ac-8010-4c34-a82d-b8f75095634b.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/produ...SABEgIY3vD_BwE

actually never mind... I see the heads have pegs to plug into the body, rather than pegs on the body that plug into the head. The figure might make a cool minion for Skeletor though. They have one that would work for Mer-Man too.

Never heard of Glyos figures, though.
    Anyway, the figure pictured is Fire Face from the Mighty Maniax toyline (I also never heard of it).
    Last edited by Neophron; January 21, 2022 at 03:07pm.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior
    Just seen these on bbts the other day. Think I received an email on wave 2 or something so I went and checked. I forget honesty, but was wondering the same thing. Well for classics. Not the other 2 lines. Then seen some odd thing under the extra head so figured that it can't. No idea how that head connects to the body. It's so strange looking, and in 2022. Honestly there really shouldn't be any action figure made without a ball joint head. It's a brilliant design for posability and common for many many years now.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Does anyone have experience with Glyos figures? I saw this figure on BBTS and I like the head. I was thinking of maybe trying to put it on a Skeletor buck, wondering how hard that would be. I know it's only 3 inches, but I suspect it would scale fine.

4b4f45ac-8010-4c34-a82d-b8f75095634b.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/produ...SABEgIY3vD_BwE
    It is a 3 inches figure and may look too small proportion wise to figures like Origins or Masterverse.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Considering the size I don't really see it fitting in at all.

Didn't expect this to be my first post, but these look pretty cool.

Just can't grasp the price for 3" figures.

If you look at their page, "Glycos" and "Might Maniax" both seem to be the same figures..

They also had Power Con exclusive that look like tributes to Mossman, Trap Jaw, Man-at-Arms and Mer-man,

Of course Trap Jaw and Man-At-Arms are two of my favorites...

If they were 5.5" I probably would have purchased before posting!

Whoops forgot link: https://rocomtoys.com/collections/mi.../mighty-maniax
    Last edited by Collector at Arms; January 23, 2022 at 05:42pm. Reason: LINK

Actually, the "Glyos System" is a toyline by Onell Design (Matt & Michelle, two wonderful human beings ).
    It involves a proprietary connection system that assure interchangeability between figures, and the first figures were sold around 2005/2006 I guess? I can be wrong, though.
    Since then, they built a wonderful universe of characters and intricate storylines to go with their little 3 inches toys. As the years passed by, they licensed their connection system to other indie toymakers, and "Mighty Maniax" is just the last of them, including MWOTR by markatisu, the revival of the Outer Space Men by 4H, and again THEGODBEAST, Callgrim, Ni Stuff, October Toys, Spy Monkey, Toyfinity... their pegs are everywhere

For a moment, as Emiliano was presenting the Lords of Power toys and talking about the compatibility of the figures' pegs, I hoped they would use it.

Anyway, you can find all the info you ever need here: http://onelldesign.com/
    and the wiki here: https://glyos.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Onell_Design
    and forum here: http://glyosconnect.org/

I collected these figures for quite a number of years and built a little multi colored army that I love very much, sadly I had to stop due to real life, but I like to hang around just because the Onells have been capable to create such a big family of fans and enthusiasts, with just dedication and simple love for little plastic toys.

Wow,

Thanks for the info!

It would be cool if they could bump these up to 5.5, for a similar price?

Maybe no extra heads and only one weapon, and sell heads and weapons packs

I know its probably not possible, but would love it if Lords of Power and others were able to make similar figures to origins,

Where we can swap all the parts.. but that's probably a huge legal issue...

Also, fyi, if anyone is interested, you can do the 4 payment plan if you order on their site!

Wow, that Trap Jaw homage looks awesome. I didn't know about him, or the Man-at-Arms figure either. Thanks to everyone who posted with info on these guys. I think they are pretty cool figures.