Thread: Custom Masters of the Universe Origins Battle Armor Faker action figure by HKC

Custom Masters of the Universe Origins Battle Armor Faker action figure by HKC

Hello fellow Orgers!
    Next up is my first Motu origins figure of the year: Battle Armor Faker. He is based in the 2011 MOTUC SDCC exclusive, and was made using a combination of the Battle Armor Skeletor and cast head from the Mattel Filmation He-Man, origins Target Battle Armor He-Man and my Battle Damaged Faker head from 2020.
    The figure's chest had to be completely disassembled in order to paint and preserve the spinning battle damage drum mechanism, but the extra work was worth as it now works like a charm.

Check his video for a behind the scenes look at how he was made:

Attached Images Attached Images

The funniest part in that video is when Battle Armour Faker got his face damaged after being shot by Battle Armour He-Man.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    The funniest part in that video is when Battle Armour Faker got his face damaged after being shot by Battle Armour He-Man.
    It's kind of a tradition on most of my Faker videos hehe. Thanks for watching!