Thread: a Fearless Photog exclusive in Origins would make an effective promo/news item

Heroic Warrior

a Fearless Photog exclusive in Origins would make an effective promo/news item

I believe non-collectors (and those who don't yet know they should be collectors) would find the Nathan Bitner / Fearless Photog story amusing and interesting as a human interest news item if reported in the context of Mattel finally issuing the figure in 5.5" format on an 80s-style card, even if only as a Mattel Creations exclusive. I applaud Scott et al making FP happen in Classics, but an origins 5.5" would truly constitute fulfillment of the obligation.

Everyone who agrees should comment below. Everyone who disagrees should abstain from commenting at all.

I'd love to see Fearless Photog in Origins! The more obscurities, the better!

This makes a lot of sense. Iíd buy it.

Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior
    anyone have an idea of how best to get the idea onto the radar of the current brand manager? I donít even know who that is

Iím on board with this idea! I adore Photog!
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

I definitely approve. I love when MOTU lines dive deep and Photog has a cool and unique history in the brand. He'd look excellent in a retro inspired style.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I'd love a Photog and if they do one then it could be time to do the other CAC figures also- Three beast, Ray-jar, etc.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!