Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness

Heroic Warrior

Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness

I just watched the trailer of the movie and colour me rather excited. Rumoured to be marvels first foray into the horror genre.
    One thing that has me looking forward to it is

We definitely hear the voice of Patrick Stewart’s Xavier. Even my 12yo instantly went omg that’s Xavier

I’d have posted the trailer but have no idea how.
    Are you looking forward to exploring the multiverse or is it not really blowing your frock up?
    I know for some people the whole superhero genre is played out but I personally still love it.
    I like the magic and mystical aspect that marvel universe in the strange and Shang chi movies

Heroic Warrior
    This is the only post -End Game marvel movie I actually have any interest in seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    This is the only post -End Game marvel movie I actually have any interest in seeing.
    Yea me too I haven’t seen Spider-Man yet but Black widow, Shang chi and eternals were all ehh
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    Watch No Way Home if you can spare time. It is the best Marvel movie since Endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Yea me too I haven’t seen Spider-Man yet but Black widow, Shang chi and eternals were all ehh
    I haven't seen Eternals or Bland Widow either, but I actualy really liked Shang Chi

This movie looks soooo good!

Mystical Marvel has always been super unique and intriguing... the fact that Scarlet Witch, Strange Supreme, Baron Mordo, Shuuma-Gorath, and (maybe?) Human Torch are all in the trailer is crazy!!

Add that to the fact that (because of Xavier's voice) it appears like Strange has to face the Illuminati (and we might possibly get to see Reed Richards) and we are in for a treat!

To top it all off, it's directed by Sam (horror is my middle name) Raimi! Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    I just watched the trailer of the movie and colour me rather excited. Rumoured to be marvels first foray into the horror genre.
    One thing that has me looking forward to it is

I’d have posted the trailer but have no idea how.
    Here you go:

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Black Widow is the Marvel version of Mission Impossible / Jason Bourne... decent, but not necessary.

Save your time and money with Shang-Chi... it's an overrated slog with hilariously little Kung-Fu and too much Awkwafina.

Spider-Man No Way Home is a fantastic movie... fun, loaded with character, full of action, and even tugs at some of your heart-strings.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    I saw No Way Home and liked it, but keep in mind I don't count the Spiderman movies as Disney Marvel movies even if they are in the same universe.

Final Trailer...?

It seems piecemeal, but legit scenes...

This features America Chavez quite prominently too!

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like we are seeing Charles Xavier, Mr Fantastic, Blackbolt, Monica Rambeau, America Chavez, Capt. Carter on the roster of characters. Tickets booked for the 5th. Let’s hope it lives up to the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    Looks like we are seeing Charles Xavier, Mr Fantastic, Blackbolt, Monica Rambeau, America Chavez, Capt. Carter on the roster of characters. Tickets booked for the 5th. Let’s hope it lives up to the hype.
    Speaking of Mr. Fantastic, it seems Jon Watts (who was set to direct the upcoming FF project) has left the project altogether... which is a shame, because I liked his direction on No Way Home.

https://deadline.com/2022/04/spider-...lm-1235013110/

I'm hoping to see Captain Marvel in Multiverse of Madness as well!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Got my IMAX tickets for Saturday and looking forward to what Sam Raimi does with his shot in the MCU! Love that Shuma Gorath is actually appearing in a (hopefully good) live action movie!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Got my IMAX tickets for Saturday and looking forward to what Sam Raimi does with his shot in the MCU! Love that Shuma Gorath is actually appearing in a (hopefully good) live action movie!
    Yeah, we're going on Sunday morning!

Funny enough, Shuma Gorath is not in this movie... the creatures name is actually Gargantos.

By all intents and purposes, it IS Shuma Gorath, but the name is tied up in legal limbo!

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/do...-use-revealed/

It certainly looks cool though...

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Funny enough, Shuma Gorath is not in this movie... the creatures name is actually Gargantos
    Gargantos:

Shuma Gorath:

Movie monster:

It’s Shuma-Gorath. A rose by any other name would still have as many tentacles…
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

True dat!!

What a poem...

I have my tickets for Firday night and I'm rewatching "What If...?" as it seems there could be links to some episodes...

And I should get off the internet as I was reading an action figure article at FB and a dumb fella posted and picture with a massive spoiler cameo in the comments section. I wish with all my heart that is fake
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

We're going to try and sneak in on Mother's Day (Mom included) around lunch time. Very excited for this one and what it may open up the rest of the MCU up to.
    “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    We're going to try and sneak in on Mother's Day (Mom included) around lunch time. Very excited for this one and what it may open up the rest of the MCU up to.
    Agreed.

When a "multiverse" is introduced, all bets are off...

Everything from Tony Stark returning, to the revelation of the existence of Mutants is a possibility.

I just want the MCU to keep exploring the Cosmic side of the Marvel Universe... there is so much fun to be had there!!

Heroic Warrior
    Guess I gotta stay off YouTube until tomorrow night after I’ve seen the movie. Just tonnes of spoilers in my recommended video. Stupid internet

Yeah, I mainly know him from the Marvel/Capcom games, but I was very excited when I saw him in the trailer.

Looking forward to seeing this Saturday.

I saw this last night. I quite enjoyed it. It had some notable problems and its fair share of bad writing, but overall I liked it.

I'll buy it on bluray when it comes out.

Master of New Adventures!
    Good to see you posting, Thrawn. Maybe I missed some of your previous posts, but it seems it's been a while since you've posted and I was getting concerned, what with your being on the front lines in the medical profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I saw this last night. I quite enjoyed it. It had some notable problems and its fair share of bad writing, but overall I liked it.

I'll buy it on bluray when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Good to see you posting, Thrawn. Maybe I missed some of your previous posts, but it seems it's been a while since you've posted and I was getting concerned, what with your being on the front lines in the medical profession.
    Thank you for concern. I've just been in the toy threads.

There's not too much that's caught my attention lately.

All good though.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    The most exciting part for me was the middle, but I thought it was a good movie.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Heroic Warrior
    Just back from seeing it. I gotta I really enjoyed it. Yeah it had its bad points but on the whole I liked it. Loved seeing all the cameo characters and such. My son jumped at few places where the scares were effective. And of course it wouldn’t be a raimi movie without Bruce popping up with a little evil dead II homage. Definitely be adding it to the collection.

Master of New Adventures!
    Our three children saw it last night. Said it was great and the theater was packed.