Thread: 13 MOTUC For Sale: BA Skeletor, Skeletor, SDCC Hordak, Spinnerella, Shadow Beasts Etc

13 MOTUC For Sale: BA Skeletor, Skeletor, SDCC Hordak, Spinnerella, Shadow Beasts Etc

I am looking to sell the following MOTU Classics figures.

Available to US buyers only. Prices include shipping within the continental USA only. I am not willing to ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, the UK, etc.

Please read each description carefully to see what I am including with each figure, as some of the loose ones do not come with all original accessories! Pictures available upon request (uploading some of them here).

MIB Spinnerella (comes with mailer box) $50

SOLD!!! Loose Eternian Palace Guard #1 (comes with darker skin tone head only, has all orange body armor pieces, but has only the striped chestplate and eagle emblem chestplate, the only weapon is going to be a maroon/brown shield that came with one of the Weapons Pak. It does not come with the mouthguard piece). $35

SOLD!!! Loose Eternian Palace Guard #2 (comes with darker skin tone head only, has only the armband armor pieces and chest armor, has the striped chest plate but none of the others. No shin guard pieces and no mouth guard piece. Only comes with the long silver axe for an accessory). $25

Loose Kitbashed Figure comprised of: Man-At-Arms buck (I believe this is the one that came with the Battle Ram but am not 100% sure... it has the green Trap-Jaw legs and Man-E-Faces/Roboto style arms in green), "young" Dekker head, orange Palace Guard chest armor with the eagle chest plate only, no arm band armor pieces but does have two shin guard pieces. Includes for an accessory the maroon/brown mace that came with one of the Weapons Pak). $30

Loose Battle Armor Skeletor (has all chest plate pieces, comes with axe and full power sword both in purple- PLEASE NOTE: the Power Sword seen in the photo with the loose Alcala-headed Skeletor, the one with the scuff marks, is the one you will be receiving with this Battle Armor Skeletor. As such, I have lowered the price). $95

SOLD!!! Loose Skeletor (comes with Alcala style head only and a full purple power sword. The power sword does have some scuff marks as seen in the photo attached. Unsure which release the main buck and armor are from- the center dot in the crossbones is a lighter purple color). $95

SOLD!!! Loose SDCC Filmation color Hordak (comes with Imp in "box disguise" mode and is the one that opens and closes with a hinge, also has mechanical arm and swapable regular arm, no other accessories are included) $100 (please note that this is the Classics blue Hordak, not to be confused with the Club Grayskull line 6" Hordak)

Loose The Faceless One (comes with armor/cape piece, the Ram Stone, and also including the gray long axe from the Weapons Pak. Ankles on this one are loose, but figure does stand with some effort) $35

Loose Stratos (this is the one with red jet pak and blue wings, no other accessories are included) $45

SOLD!!! Loose Shadow Beasts (I have two of these and would like to sell as a pair. Both have the club accessories) $100

Loose Huntara (only comes with 1 of her translucent swords, no other accessories) $25

Loose Lord Dactus (comes with sword and both wings) $45

5/20/22 UPDATE: If you're interested in the remaining available figures (Dactus, Huntara, Stratos, Battle Armor Skeletor, Faceless One, the "kitbashed" figure, and MIB Spinnerella), I am entertaining offers on that remaining set. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zodak74; May 21, 2022 at 09:46am.
    Looking for any specific Classics figures? Let me know via PM what you might be looking for and I'll look through some boxes and see if we can help each other out!

UPDATED TO REFLECT: Hordak, Skeletor and the two Palace Guards are now no longer available. Everything else is still up for grabs!
    Looking for any specific Classics figures? Let me know via PM what you might be looking for and I'll look through some boxes and see if we can help each other out!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I am looking to sell the following MOTU Classics figures.

Available to US buyers only. Prices include shipping within the continental USA only. I am not willing to ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, the UK, etc.

Please read each description carefully to see what I am including with each figure, as some of the loose ones do not come with all original accessories! Pictures available upon request (uploading some of them here).

MIB Spinnerella (comes with mailer box) $55

SOLD! (PENDING COMPLETION OF A DEAL) Loose Eternian Palace Guard #1 (comes with darker skin tone head only, has all orange body armor pieces, but has only the striped chestplate and eagle emblem chestplate, the only weapon is going to be a maroon/brown shield that came with one of the Weapons Pak. It does not come with the mouthguard piece). $35

SOLD! (PENDING COMPLETION OF A DEAL) Loose Eternian Palace Guard #2 (comes with darker skin tone head only, has only the armband armor pieces and chest armor, has the striped chest plate but none of the others. No shin guard pieces and no mouth guard piece. Only comes with the long silver axe for an accessory). $25

Loose Kitbashed Figure comprised of: Man-At-Arms buck (I believe this is the one that came with the Battle Ram but am not 100% sure... it has the green Trap-Jaw legs and Man-E-Faces/Roboto style arms in green), "young" Dekker head, orange Palace Guard chest armor with the eagle chest plate only, no arm band armor pieces but does have two shin guard pieces. Includes for an accessory the maroon/brown mace that came with one of the Weapons Pak). $30

Loose Battle Armor Skeletor (has all chest plate pieces, comes with axe and full power sword both in purple- PLEASE NOTE: the Power Sword seen in the photo with the loose Alcala-headed Skeletor, the one with the scuff marks, is the one you will be receiving with this Battle Armor Skeletor. As such, I have lowered the price). $95

SOLD! (PENDING COMPLETION OF A DEAL) Loose Skeletor (comes with Alcala style head only and a full purple power sword. The power sword does have some scuff marks as seen in the photo attached. Unsure which release the main buck and armor are from- the center dot in the crossbones is a lighter purple color). $95

SOLD! (PENDING COMPLETION OF A DEAL) Loose SDCC Filmation color Hordak (comes with Imp in "box disguise" mode and is the one that opens and closes with a hinge, also has mechanical arm and swapable regular arm, no other accessories are included) $100 (please note that this is the Classics blue Hordak, not to be confused with the Club Grayskull line 6" Hordak)

Loose The Faceless One (comes with armor/cape piece, the Ram Stone, and also including the gray long axe from the Weapons Pak. Ankles on this one are loose, but figure does stand with some effort) $35

Loose Stratos (this is the one with red jet pak and blue wings, no other accessories are included) $50

Loose Shadow Beasts (I have two of these and would like to sell as a pair. Both have the club accessories) $100

Loose Huntara (only comes with 1 of her translucent swords, no other accessories) $25

Loose Lord Dactus (comes with sword and both wings) $50

And if you're into the entire lot of figures listed here, please don't hesitate to reach out with an offer for the whole bunch. Thanks!
    PM sent on the Shadow Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by racer x View Post
    PM sent on the Shadow Beasts
    Got it! Sent you some details.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Got it! Sent you some details.
    Payment sent. Thank

Quote Originally Posted by racer x View Post
    Payment sent. Thank
    Great! I'll send you a PM with tracking once I hit the post office on Monday. Much appreciated!