Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law on Disney+

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law on Disney+

First full trailer!

She-Hulk is probably my second favorite Marvel character of all-time, and this looks like it's partially adapted from the Soule & Pulido comic run... so, I'm really excited for this!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    Caught the trailer earlier, I like the looks of it. Seems like this will be more of a comedy series than a serious action series, which will be a refreshing change

I don't know what it is with the CG for Shulky, she dosn't look fake, but she also looks like she dosn't belong in the scenes she's in.

I don't read much Marvel stuff but I have read the Slott run on she-hulk and if this is along the lines of that then I'll give it a watch.

Heroic Warrior
    Looks ok. But the CG looks like it needs another pass.

I like that it's funnier - I think the lighter Marvel shows tend to be better.

I was excited about this, but that CGI looks horrid. I got serious Shrek vibes every time She-Hulk was shown, especially when she talked.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

This looks like it could be pretty great.
    cogito ergo doleo

The CGI looks godawful. IT'S REALLY BAD.

I love the Byrne She-Hulk stuff but I'm not really liking what I see. The Abomination tease though was kinda cool. I'll give it a try but honestly these D+ series are "hit and miss" to me. Sometimes they're great while other times they're awful.

Ms. Walters definitely has not been given the Thanos treatment...

However, a lot of the trailer has unfinished VFX in place (hence why Bruce looks good and Jen does not...), and I'm hoping that a lot of touch-ups are on the way.

Speaking of which, this article talks about fan reaction to the CGI:
    https://thedirect.com/article/she-hu...l-fans-trailer

For me, I wouldn't have minded a standard actor for all of the scenes, then camera trickery used to make her look larger than others (like what was done in the Hobbit).

I'm still excited for this though!!

It looks fun. I'll give it a go. Though you'd think CGI would get better with time lol.

I'm not a Disney Plus subscriber. But it doesn't look that bad.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"From Hollywood to Babylon, holy war to kingdom come
    On a trail of dust and ashes, when the burning sky is done
    A tide of change is coming and that is what you fear
    The earthquake is a coming, but you don't want to hear"
    - Iron Maiden, "Writing on the Wall"

I'm still looking forward to this!

CGI is tweaked up to actual release for many projects. Hulk looks great because they had numerous material from previous (bigger budget) films to work from. That saves a lot of time and work. She-Hulk is completely new work for this (smaller budget) project, so that takes a lot more time and effort.
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: Zodak (200X style), King Grayskull (Revelation style), He-Man 2.0 (or 200X King Grayskull), Tung Lashor, Rattlor, She-Ra 2.0

Yeah... Shulkie's my girl, and I can't wait for this.

As long as the series doesn't take itself too seriously and leans more toward the latest She-Hulk comic runs and Thor: Ragnarok-style fun, goofy, action-comedy... it could be a huge success.

Especially after something like Moon Knight... we need some levity.

She's so hot as She-Hulk.

Here is a short video that talks a little bit about everything:

This apparently will be one of the longer D+ series too... consisting of 10 episodes, this is much longer than Loki, Hawkeye and Moon Knight - all clocking in at just 6 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    She's so hot as She-Hulk.
    100% agree

Heroic Warrior
    This looks great

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

"She-Hulk: Attorney at Law’ Trailer Smashes 78M Views in 24 Hours"

The first trailer for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law ripped through 78 million views in the first 24 hours that the trailer was online Tuesday.

That enormous viewership is the second-largest trailer debut for a Marvel Studios series, behind only 2021’s The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which included a Super Bowl spot.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...rs-1235150858/

There definitely seems to be a demand for green, muscle-bound lawyers with a nice tush!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Definitely look forward to seeing yet another facet of the MCU with a new character, She-Hulk, as well as some familiar faces (Hulk and Abomination). I believe the nemesis will be Titania and if so, I wonder if we will get a mention or cameo by her boyfriend/husband, The Absorbing Man...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Definitely look forward to seeing yet another facet of the MCU with a new character, She-Hulk, as well as some familiar faces (Hulk and Abomination). I believe the nemesis will be Titania and if so, I wonder if we will get a mention or cameo by her boyfriend/husband, The Absorbing Man...
    Absorbing Man would be cool!

The Wrecking Crew
    have a pretty good chance of making an appearance as well.

Something I'm really hoping for is a courtroom showdown between Jennifer and Matt Murdock... almost a Law & Order / Ace Attorney style game of legal chess.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Absorbing Man would be cool! The Wrecking Crew have a pretty good chance of making an appearance as well.
    I would love to have a Wrecking Crew appearance but honestly I think it's too much for a TV show. Even the Absorbing Man may be too much but seeing as he is both a Thor and Hulk villain, there is a slim chance...

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Something I'm really hoping for is a courtroom showdown between Jennifer and Matt Murdock... almost a Law & Order / Ace Attorney style game of legal chess.
    If anything, it would be more likely that they would work together rather than against each other seeing as both are usually always portrayed as defense lawyers. Granted, She-Hulk did work for the district attorney's office during her initial comic book run in the early 80's but she quickly changed to defense attorney.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Even the Absorbing Man may be too much but seeing as he is both a Thor and Hulk villain, there is a slim chance...
    Agents of SHIELD pulled off his powers pretty successfully.

I would love to have a Wrecking Crew appearance but honestly I think it's too much for a TV show. Even the Absorbing Man may be too much but seeing as he is both a Thor and Hulk villain, there is a slim chance...

If anything, it would be more likely that they would work together rather than against each other seeing as both are usually always portrayed as defense lawyers. Granted, She-Hulk did work for the district attorney's office during her initial comic book run in the early 80's but she quickly changed to defense attorney.
    I wouldn't mind Jen becoming a prosecutor in order to make this dream courtroom battle happen!

Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    Agents of SHIELD pulled off his powers pretty successfully.
    Perhaps but I never watched the series. What I was referring to was the number of new characters introduced in the She-Hulk series. The series has to focus on introducing the main character (She-Hulk), a few ancillary characters and the main antagonist. The first TV series that debuted were concerning established characters (Wanda, Vision, Falcon, Bucky, Loki) so they have a lot of moving parts. The newer series have the burden of introducing new main characters (Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel) and their origin stories so their roster of characters tend to be smaller. They may cheat a little, as they appear to be doing in this series, by including past personalities (Hulk and Abomination) but I think that introducing and building up 2 villains may be too much for 1 series.

Apparently, due to fan outcry, Disney has updated the VFX in the She-Hulk trailer...

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...r-cgi-updated/

This news was surprising to me because I read an article that stated a lot of the visual effects were still being added/tweaked before the premier... according to one of the VFX companies working on the show.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop me if you've heard this one...

New show comes out starring a female lead, 'fans' cry foul because "all the men are being pushed out!!"

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9077311.html

Lol, the social-media reaction to She-Hulk is a perfect example of Generation Z's complete ignorance of everything pop-culture before the year 2000...