Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law on Disney+

I was just about to post my hopes for a Marvel Legends wave based on She-Hulk, then this happened:

She looks fantastic!!!

...not sure why the package has the old title card for the series?

I will be in heaven if they make a version of Jen in her lawyer's suit!!

There really hasn't been a good Shulkie figure other than the recent ML releases, which are great sculpts, but terrible outfits (jeans and a tank top? Really?)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I was just about to post my hopes for a Marvel Legends wave based on She-Hulk, then this happened:

https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/u...-She-Hulk-.jpg

https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/u...She-Hulk-2.jpg

https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/u...She-Hulk-1.jpg

She looks fantastic!!!

...not sure why the package has the old title card for the series?

I will be in heaven if they make a version of Jen in her lawyer's suit!!

There really hasn't been a good Shulkie figure other than the recent ML releases, which are great sculpts, but terrible outfits (jeans and a tank top? Really?)
    Wow she does look good. I may have to pick her up! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, she looks good!

They nailed her face sculpt too:

I'm hoping she comes with a ponytail / angry face too!

- - - Updated - - -

**Update**

All Buzz No Barf...

I can't wait for this!

Aaaaaand in other news... certain social media mouths are blasting She-Hulk *AGAIN* because she appears to be stronger than Bruce in the trailer... Pffffft! HaHaHa! And, they think that Disney just created the character to promote their "agenda!"

Man, there is no end to the lunacy and pure idiocy of these internet talking-heads... we might need a raft to stay afloat when they start crying about Shuri "replacing" Chadwick Boseman. Morons.

- - - Updated - - -

***Update***

She-Hulk release Date Announcement ad:

- - - Updated - - -

***Update***

She-Hulk television promo ad with a bunch of new scenes:

Nice!

As a side note, I want to LMAO at the babies who were upset that Shulkie throws a boulder farther than Bruce... not according to this latest promo!!

- - - Updated - - -

***Update***

She-Hulk TV teaser, Dating:

- - - Updated - - -

***Yet, another update!!!***

It's She-Hulk, but as Law & Order!

I'm really starting to get a vibe for how this show will be handled.

It will not be for everyone, but those who enjoy a healthy dose of humor and absurdity with their Superhero fare will love it.

- - - Updated - - -

***New update!!***

This Thursday! (Sorry, I can't embed any more videos in this message...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b73hlR3d3Lw

And....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN1Vb54cR5E

(...green, that means money...)

This Thursday! (Sorry, I can't embed any more videos in this message...)

And....

I got you. This is probably the most interested I've been in a Disney+ show in a while
    ďIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    And....

I got you. This is probably the most interested I've been in a Disney+ show in a while
    Thanks!!

I'm pretty excited for this one... fingers crossed we get a great She-Hulk series!

‹ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    When is this starting?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    When is this starting?
    I believe this Thursday on August 18th.
    ďIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    And....

Very inspired ad campaign for this show - this looks way better than a lot of stuff they've been pumping out.

I also love that they're really dialing up the camp factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Very inspired ad campaign for this show - this looks way better than a lot of stuff they've been pumping out.

I also love that they're really dialing up the camp factor.
    Yeah, I really like that too.

Other than What If..? and, maybe Hawkeye, this is the most excited I've been for a D+ Marvel show.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    There is a billboard on my way to work that has a She-Hulk advertisement as if she were an actual lawyer in real life. Itís pretty cool.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Well, it seems it's quite decent according to reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    There is a billboard on my way to work that has a She-Hulk advertisement as if she were an actual lawyer in real life. Itís pretty cool.
    HaHa! Nice!

This reminds me of the series advertisement:

Heroic Warrior
    Loved the first episode, my partner really enjoyed it too. Cgi is definitely fixed. Will anticipate lots of discussion on the forbidden w word, which will be unjustified. Solid start to the series

Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post
    Loved the first episode, my partner really enjoyed it too. Cgi is definitely fixed. Will anticipate lots of discussion on the forbidden w word, which will be unjustified. Solid start to the series
    First episode is flat-out amazing! Best of the Marvel Disney + shows without question.

The CGI looks incredible - especially during the Mexico scenes... lighting, pupil dilation, hair movement, body language... they really put a lot of effort into this.

My only real gripe about this show are the changes that were made to Shulkie's origin. The comic-book origin story is actually really competent - even coming from 1979... I think it would have definitely worked in this show.

Otherwise, the adult humor, comical nods to the greater MCU, and pacing are top-notch.

I can't wait for episode 2... I have a very good feeling that the same level of effort has been poured into every episode of the show!

Here is the "purple" carpet premier:

Very fun episode, can't wait to see more!
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: Zodak (200X style), King Grayskull (Revelation style), He-Man 2.0 (or 200X King Grayskull), Tung Lashor, Rattlor, She-Ra 2.0

Watched it last night and really enjoyed it. Really like Tatiana Maslany's take on the character!

VERY pleased with the inclusion of the ship from Sakaar! There's a ton of ways they could have caused the wreck but that one is obviously meant to go somewhere later in the show. Very basic but to force the Hulk back to Sakaar and begin Planet Hulk is what the internet is buzzing about and I'd be ecstatic.

I watched last night and it was ok, not quite for me. I thought it was quite rushed for a moment, as I just don't get to relate to the character.

It is fun, but on a personal level, I'm quite tired of every new Marvel production is more a comedy than actual adventure. I know that She-Hulk comics have exploited that venue and fits quite fine, but I'm wanting something more on the Daredevil level, which I hope shall be in synch with the former TV show and not taking Kingpin as a sort of a clown as he was portrayed in Hawkeye

I'll watch upcoming episodes but if it is more like Ms Marvel, it is definetely not for me
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    It is fun, but on a personal level, I'm quite tired of every new Marvel production is more a comedy than actual adventure.
    Moon Knight wasn't comedic at all. Neither was Loki really, for the most part. Eternals was utterly humourless (felt more like a DC film).

It was a fun first episode for me.

It's funny, I thought the effects looked kinda poor- cheaply done or rushed or something... I can't quite put my finger on it but just sort of felt like a slightly outdated, low budget TV show of yore... BUT I really enjoyed the characters and how the first episode unfolded. This might be one where I'm in it because of the actors involved and the script and not so much the razzle dazzle of the CGI.

This was absolutely the agenda driven drivel I expected and so much more..congrats Marvel it was a hilarious masterpiece, just probably not in the way it was intended.

I look forward to watching hours upon hours of YouTubers ripping this apart, its the gift that will keep on giving.

To those that enjoyed it, good for you, let's just all of us enjoy it in our own way for our own reasons.
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    This was absolutely the agenda driven drivel I expected and so much more..congrats Marvel it was a hilarious masterpiece, just probably not in the way it was intended.

Here we go, god forbid a woman talks about whatís itís like to be a woman nowadays.
    For a person with a mother, sisters and nieces who say the same thing, itís not an agenda but reality.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    This first episode was a pretty solid one. I liked the pacing and the humor was very good. I enjoyed the character of Jennifer Walters and Bruce was a great addition. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the series and hope it continues on the level of the first episode.

I look forward to watching hours upon hours of YouTubers ripping this apart, its the gift that will keep on giving.
    Ah, those intellectual giants and epitomes of refinement. Those are hilarious masterpieces...just probably not in the way they were intended.

HaHa! Nice!

This reminds me of the series advertisement:
    Yes, that advertisement on the bench was the billboard sign!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar

To those that enjoyed it, good for you, let's just all of us enjoy it in our own way for our own reasons.
    Check out this commentary on She-Hulk. Just the first 4 minutes or so. I saw it before watching the episode and it made the show tolerable, even enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqI_rLnKcno

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dan1980 View Post

Here we go, god forbid a woman talks about whatís itís like to be a woman nowadays.
    For a person with a mother, sisters and nieces who say the same thing, itís not an agenda but reality.
    I would refer you to the same youtube video that I posted above.

It is interesting how 'reality' has become a subjective term these days.

If someone makes a multi hour long video for the sake of ripping something apart, then it says infinitely more about them, than it does the work in question.