Thread: New Kol-darr

Widget

New Kol-darr

Hi! Unfortunately I've tried to buy the kol-darr figure on shopmattel.com, but is sold out. On Ebay the price for this figure is absurd! I guess I"ll wait for BigBadToyStore release.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, PabloBR!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you may need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello! Welcome to the community! It's too bad you weren't able to get your hands on Kol-Darr. If you're interested in looking through the marketplace here, make sure to check out the info I've posted above on how to gain access and good luck with your search. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloBR View Post
    Hi! Unfortunately I've tried to buy the kol-darr figure on shopmattel.com, but is sold out. On Ebay the price for this figure is absurd! I guess I"ll wait for BigBadToyStore release.
    Welcome. Unfortunately, Kol-Darr will not get a BigBadToyStore release. He is a Mattel Creations exclusive.
    The last Mattel Creations exclusive (Mini Comic Tri-Klops) returned briefly a couple of times, so I suggest checking often especially once they start to ship. https://creations.mattel.com/collect...f-the-universe

Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by PabloBR View Post
    Welcome,
    I know how you feel. There's a She-Ra figure on Ebay that I want so much, but the price is outrageous.
    Enjoy the board