Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters of the Universe: Revolution (New Netflix Series)

Heroic Warrior
    Hopefully we get some kind of update at San Diego Comic-Con in a few weeks...?

Quote Originally Posted by davelove81 View Post
    Wheres the link ? I have head bios for every character ,weapon and event

Sent from my AGS2-L09 using Tapatalk
    It's over in the fan art/fiction section first page only post started by me there.i might have been able to post a link on a computer but not with my smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    Oh I did not even consider that as a possibility, Nice catch!
    Sign me plz! (petition for Dreamworks She-Ra toys)
    https://chng.it/fHKxh4N7Ck

SPOP 2018 & MOTU:Re 2021 timeline comparison:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...e-info-(enjoy)

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by Catra2017 View Post
    Oh wow I wish this site had a award or upvote feature, this post deserves one.
    Appreciate it.

I think at best we can get Despara, tough her name might not even be Adora... (like I suggested earlier above, only verify she is blond.)
    I still feel that with only 5 episodes, its best to focus on Adam/Teela story, with He-Man vs Skeletor and anything they can resolve from season 1.

Like I mentioned earlier. Something like a quick flash or mention by Hordak about having his own enforcer would be fun. But it might best be just to wet the appetite. Nothing like "oh, this female Horde enforcer will have an active role for 2 episodes in this season"...
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post

I still feel that with only 5 episodes, its best to focus on Adam/Teela story, with He-Man vs Skeletor and anything they can resolve from season 1.

Like I mentioned earlier. Something like a quick flash or mention by Hordak about having his own enforcer would be fun. But it might best be just to wet the appetite. Nothing like "oh, this female Horde enforcer will have an active role for 2 episodes in this season"...
    I agree, I hope they don't overcook it, 5 episodes is a very limited amount of time to tell a massive invasion type story, best to leave the Horde for another season. I am most excited to see how the aftermath of Revelation affected all the characters.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I agree, I hope they don't overcook it, 5 episodes is a very limited amount of time to tell a massive invasion type story, best to leave the Horde for another season. I am most excited to see how the aftermath of Revelation affected all the characters.
    I bet we get a cliffhanger ending like part 1 of reveleation...

He-Man historian
    A little cliffhanger is good, to keep audience wanting more. I totally expect one to be for Revolution too.

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Yep!

A cliffhanger more like Part 2 is acceptable. The major storylines were wrapped up, but the hint of the Horde was given at the end. The type that Part 2 had, I probably wouldn't even label a cliffhanger.

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    I hope so. I speculated last week over at For Eternia there might be a good chance considering Kevin Smith will be having a vast, multi-day presence at this year's SDCC.

- - - Updated - - -

I wholeheartedly agree, however I do have a sneaky suspicion (just speculating here) that we're looking at a 10 Episode Reorder by Netflix, and we're getting two 5 episode seasons rounding out a trilogy. Revelation, Revolution, and Redemption (or the like) and the third "season" will be announced close to Revolution's airing. Just a personal hunch, no insider info.
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

- - - - -

I agree.

I believe that Revolution will follow the previous model and do two 5-part drops a few months apart from each other.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I've said a few times before I think it is really a ten episode renewal. It is just the second part will have a different subtitle. Animation costs too much to just produce only 5. I doubt they announce the back half, if it happens, until after Revolution debuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I agree.

I believe that Revolution will follow the previous model and do two 5-part drops a few months apart from each other.
    I also do believe they order 10 and then reveal them later, anyhow I do believe unless they did extremely poorly they will not settle with just 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I've said a few times before I think it is really a ten episode renewal. It is just the second part will have a different subtitle. Animation costs too much to just produce only 5. I doubt they announce the back half, if it happens, until after Revolution debuts.
    I agree no way they will go with 5 unless it got cancelled?

I'd like to think there's more than 5 on the way (5 just seems... so little), but as someone already said perhaps for Revolution it's only 5 episodes and maybe not too far in the future we'll get 5 more but it will be subtitled something else with a new storyline or whatnot.
    And if it really IS just 5 and that's a wrap, fingers crossed for 5 episodes that are more along the lines of 45 minutes each rather than the standard 22-30 minutes we usually get for animation.
    Looking for any loose Classics figures? Let me know via PM what you might be looking for and I'll look through some boxes and see if we can help each other out!

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    And if it really IS just 5 and that's a wrap, fingers crossed for 5 episodes that are more along the lines of 45 minutes each rather than the standard 22-30 minutes we usually get for animation.
    The length will be similar to the episodes in season one.

I'm wondering what the future holds once Revelation and CGI are over and how long are we going to wait for it.

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I'd like to think there's more than 5 on the way (5 just seems... so little), but as someone already said perhaps for Revolution it's only 5 episodes and maybe not too far in the future we'll get 5 more but it will be subtitled something else with a new storyline or whatnot.
    I believe Netflix is interested in keeping subscribers longer on the hook. While Disney+/Hulu will often drop an episode every week, Netflix used to have the model of dropping an entire season at once. But now, as we see with Ozark, and Stranger Things, they're splitting shows up. So, if we're indeed getting 10 more episodes, I like the idea of treating them as individual seasons here. We sort of got that already in Revelation storywise, with the first half being The Fellowship of the R̶i̶n̶g̶ Sword, and the second being an Eternia where Evil has conquered Castle Grayskull, but if they make them more independent of each other, with separate titles, I think it could be great!
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

- - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    I believe Netflix is interested in keeping subscribers longer on the hook. While Disney+/Hulu will often drop an episode every week, Netflix used to have the model of dropping an entire season at once. But now, as we see with Ozark, and Stranger Things, they're splitting shows up. So, if we're indeed getting 10 more episodes, I like the idea of treating them as individual seasons here. We sort of got that already in Revelation storywise, with the first half being The Fellowship of the R̶i̶n̶g̶ Sword, and the second being an Eternia where Evil has conquered Castle Grayskull, but if they make them more independent of each other, with separate titles, I think it could be great!
    Yeah they are probably regretting not ordering more episodes of She-ra at this point, they seem more desperate for shows? I suspect instead of 52 episodes in 2 years they will do 50 episodes in 4~5+ years?

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    I believe Netflix is interested in keeping subscribers longer on the hook. While Disney+/Hulu will often drop an episode every week, Netflix used to have the model of dropping an entire season at once.
    I've heard a big issue was people subscribing to binge watch a whole season of a show, and then cancel right after. Lame thing to do.

Hmmm, just a thought. If He-Man looks well, like He-Man, yet Adam looks like a foppish twink...How would Adora look in this show?

Big muscle arms like Teela and Evil-Lynn probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Hmmm, just a thought. If He-Man looks well, like He-Man, yet Adam looks like a foppish twink...How would Adora look in this show?
    Last edited by Catra2017; July 7, 2022 at 03:06pm. Reason: [QUOTE=Bear;3995143]Hmmm, just a thought. If He-Man looks well, like He-Man, yet Adam looks like a foppish twink...How would

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    From a story point of view it doesn't even make sense that he's so skinny and wimpy, he's been trained to fight since childhood yet he's super incompetent and can't even run a few meters without tripping over himself and running out of breath

Quote Originally Posted by Nerkios View Post
    From a story point of view it doesn't even make sense that he's so skinny and wimpy, he's been trained to fight since childhood yet he's super incompetent and can't even run a few meters without tripping over himself and running out of breath
    That's the problem with hiding secret identities I guess.... oh well that problem is solved...

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    That's the problem with hiding secret identities I guess.... oh well that problem is solved...
    It would be nice if they changed its design in the new upcoming series to make it look more like that of 2002, that was a modern reinterpretation of his classic design done really well, in revelation he looks too much like a teen girl walking around in her pink pajamas

Quote Originally Posted by Nerkios View Post
    It would be nice if they changed its design in the new upcoming series to make it look more like that of 2002, that was a modern reinterpretation of his classic design done really well, in revelation he looks too much like a teen girl walking around in her pink pajamas
    ... what

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<