Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 426

Thread: Masters of the Universe: Revolution (New Netflix Series)

  1. #101
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Beers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CA Coast
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Thanks for making us aware.
    You're welcome.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

  2. #102
    Evil Customizer smanomega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    beneath the ruins of the three towers
    Posts
    2,691
    So you haven't watched Revelations? Sorry hold on a second my BS detector just blew a fuse and it isn't even electric...

  3. #103
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Beers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CA Coast
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    So you haven't watched Revelations? Sorry hold on a second my BS detector just blew a fuse and it isn't even electric...
    I did see Revelations. That's the exact reason I won't be watching this. Your BS detector must have gone off when you said this was a good show.
    Last edited by Man-E-Beers; June 14, 2022 at 08:56pm.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

  4. #104
    Catwoman...Hear Me Roar! Mikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Catwoman's Catacomb
    Posts
    8,110
    Revelations is a BRILLIANT show as is the CGI series!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

    - Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

  5. #105
    Heroic Warrior Man-E-Beers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    CA Coast
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Revelations is a BRILLIANT show as is the CGI series!
    Nope on Revelations, yes on CGI series.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

  6. #106
    Heroic Warrior UsernameMDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    Nope on Revelations, yes on CGI series.
    Correct.

    But honestly I am hoping Ted, Kevin, and the rest of the crew took the criticisms to heart and are working on bring something that every fan can enjoy.

    Hopefully.

  7. #107
    Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Jersey born and raised!
    Posts
    1,043
    Sigh, you guys... acting like there's one correct answer. Is anyone who likes or prefers Revelation to the CG Show perhaps not a "real fan" too? It's always fun to be accused of that.

    Revelation all the way for me, 100%. I couldn't get into the CG show at all, it strays too far from the source material for me, but I don't begrudge anyone that does enjoy it.
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

    ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

    - - - - -

  8. #108
    Heroic Warrior UsernameMDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Sigh, you guys... acting like there's one correct answer. Is anyone who likes or prefers Revelation to the CG Show perhaps not a "real fan" too? It's always fun to be accused of that.

    Revelation all the way for me, 100%. I couldn't get into the CG show at all, it strays too far from the source material for me, but I don't begrudge anyone that does enjoy it.
    Bro, it's an opinion, and it's ok to have one.

    But this thread is supposed to be for Revolution, and I've already hashed out my gripes and criticisms in the Revelation thread.
    Last edited by UsernameMDM; June 15, 2022 at 09:07am.

  9. #109
    Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Jersey born and raised!
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameMDM View Post
    Bro, it's an opinion, and it's ok to have one.
    While I believe there's no "correct" opinion, this, we finally have something we unequivocally agree on.

    People are going to like different things... and that's okay!
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

    ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

    - - - - -

  10. #110
    Widget bricksomething's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    9

    Masterverse forum? Thoughts on connecting all new things MOTU…

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    More toys would definitely be cool!
    Pardon my newness, but is there a spot on these forums for Masterverse toy fans?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I fully agree with everything you've said, although I do actually love the CGI series! 2
    Don’t get me wrong, I had fun with it. I have a 9- and an 11-year-old, and was hoping they’d eat it up. They were kind of into it, but they preferred the storytelling and action in Revelation. They’re big into the MCU, Star Wars, and Demon Slayer for context, so the pacing of HM&TMOTU felt “too fast and random” to them. For me, it did feel like the plot set-ups were quick and didn’t go quite deep enough for me to connect with the characters. I really liked the overall “sharing” or collectivizing of the power of Grayskull, and was even into the idea of the tiger clan and adopted Adam. (Hope I’m remembering that. It’s been a while a it didn’t quite stick.)

    Visually it’s not really my thing. The overall CGI is cool, but I’m not too into the hyper-exaggerated figure proportions or the overall character designs. And aesthetics are a big motivator for me when it comes to MOTU. The striking visual of Skeletor was what sucked me into the brand back in 82 after all.

    (That’s my way of acknowledging that I might just be too old for this show. Ha. But I’m happy it exists and hope it brings in new fans.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by davelove81 View Post
    I still feel there's a strong chance despara could lead the horde invasion , even if we don't get the official " Adora" reveal . And in a world where we've seen Motu cross over with DC , thundrcats, sun man and other version's of itself, it can't be TOO difficult to get a proper, non DreamWorks Motu/pop crossover can it'?
    I love this idea. It’d be great if they kept Despara as a Horde heavy throughout with just a tiny tease that she might be possessed / infected by the Motherboard brainwashing we saw in Revelation. Leave the possibility that they could reveal in the future that she was Adora the entire time, while they try to pull some Marvel-Sony hail mary negotiations to make a She-Ra and He-Man reunion a possibility. I’ve heard chatter about the challenges of trying to do anything that puts MOTU and She-Ra/POP in the same general vicinity. This was from a someone who’s had professional experience with MOTU licensing and observed attempts to make products of both MOTU and S-R/POP at the same time. It was hellish and didn’t work out. Basically, “they wouldn’t make it worth the expense.”

    Who knows though? Now that we’ve had a She-Ra show and two He-Man shows all on Netflix, maybe the streamer can be the middle force to bring Mattel, Universal, and Paramount together on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    What a great post! I agree with everything you said. A new MOTU series is to be celebrated, even if its not for you, it gives longevity to the brand, which is important. Just followed you in IG!
    Thanks so much! This brand and it’s multiverses deserve the same prestige as Star Wars and Marvel, and I hope the fan base can stay out of the way of it gaining new fans and going to new places. Thanks for the follow…what’s your name on IG?
    Last edited by bricksomething; June 15, 2022 at 11:07am. Reason: Posts were combined
    ————————————————————————————
    ```` ```` ```` ````
    ————————————————————————————
    Check out my MOTU+ Toy Shelf on IG @incarbonite !!!
    ————————————————————————————

    I own my power. Every part of it.
    My strength... My hope... Even my fear.
    And you can't have any of it.

  11. #111
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,833
    Quote Originally Posted by bricksomething View Post
    Pardon my newness, but is there a spot on these forums for Masterverse toy fans?
    There sure is.

    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...cussion-Thread

  12. #112
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,029
    Been off the site for a bit but was glad to see announcements on Facebook about this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    And, my point is that it's NOT an existing character, it was Andra. Because it's Andra, that makes her role pivotal.

    Also, starting the ENTIRE quest, forging the two halves of the power sword, and saving the King of Eternos are superficial plot points?

    It's amazing how far you guys will go to show everyone how much you hate something... if you don't like the character, fine. But don't pretend that her role was not an important one just because you want to diminish her contributions to the story.
    I actually think all this kinda worked against her when it came to fans acceptance of her. Not only was she a new character that many people felt was "forced", they made her a main character with heavy contribution to the plot. So it was like putting a new person in position that was not only new, but came off as "better" than other existing characters. She certainly was highlighted more than many other characters and presented in, well now that I think about it, she was probably the most flawless character and the most helpful in the entire series.

    I think maybe it was just a little much and a little too fast for long time fans that had no interest in a new character anyways.
    “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

  13. #113
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Hahaha! Really?!?

    You are going the "any other existing character" route?

    Okay, let me play too... Ripley saving Newt and killing the Queen Alien? That could have been done by any other existing marine! Dutch killing the Predator and escaping the blast zone? That could have been done by any other existing Spec Ops member! Tony Stark getting the gauntlet and snapping everyone back into existence? That could have been done by any other existing superhero!


    Read my previous linked posts for an answer as to why this doesn't work.

    And, my point is that it's NOT an existing character, it was Andra. Because it's Andra, that makes her role pivotal.



    Also, starting the ENTIRE quest, forging the two halves of the power sword, and saving the King of Eternos are superficial plot points?

    It's amazing how far you guys will go to show everyone how much you hate something... if you don't like the character, fine. But don't pretend that her role was not an important one just because you want to diminish her contributions to the story.


    I'll post this here again in case you missed it:

    Pivotal - adj. of crucial importance in relation to the development or success of something else.

    Now, think about Andra and her role while this definition soaks in.
    I agree, Andra is a vitally important character. She serves as a moral foil to Teela in Eternia after Adam's sacrifice. Andra is the one, through her optimism and moral compass, who guides Teela towards decisions that lead up to returning magic to Eternia and Adam from Preternia. There's no singular character who is THE HERO. There are many who contribute to the prevailing of good over evil. Andra isn't the most important character but no one character is or should be.

    Further, Andra's role as a character of hope and good heartedness is used to accentuate the notion of balance and harmony. She or Teela alone couldn't achieve what they have together, just like how He-Man never simply saved the day alone in the Filmation cartoon or other iterations like the 2002 MYP cartoon.

    I find it interesting that a lot of people interpret how Adam and He-Man are used in Revelation as a slight on the character and that it undermines his importance. I disagree. Revelation uses absence to highlight HOW VERY important Adam and He-Man are by showing that Adam is an agent of calmness for those around him and He-Man is obviously a champion of hope for the people of Eternia.

    It's Adam who cuts the tension when Cringer is in danger of suffocating in Orko's miscast bubble. It's Adam who reassures Teela that she never had to prove anything to him when she shows her deep seated insecurity as an orphan girl who finally gets to show everyone that she's Man-At-Arms material.

    When He-Man is lost, the unity of the world is dissolved and even the Masters seem to have largely gone their own way. How else could the Cult of Motherboard rise to prominence? It wasn't He-Man's punching power that was absent, it was his inspiration.

    Adam/He-Man's power isn't simplistic, amounting to being a physical juggernaut that so many people boil the character down to. His true power is in moral strength and the ability to inspire others, near and far. Adam lacks an unhealthy ego and doesn't have the insecurities that others possess. This is shown when it is said that in the history of Preternia, he is the only Champion who did not choose to spend the eternity of afterlife in his "powered up form". He chose his "lesser" form. He chose his TRUE form. Look at how the other past Champions tease him, calling him "Flea-Man". He takes it in stride, never letting it bother him because he knows how others view him isn't important. He has strength of character, which Teela lacked when she abandoned Eternos and the position of Man-At-Arms.

    Revelation isn't a perfect piece of fiction but it's not incompetently written. It tackles narrative themes and subtext that should be appreciated by people who want MotU to not simply be viewed as a childish toy brand that can't be elevated to some degree. It seems ironic that the people who hate Revelation are the same people who would bristle at the suggestion that MotU is just silly nonsense for kids in the 1980s. Like it or not, Revelation is an attempt at making a MotU story outside of the confines of network TV programming for kids.

  14. #114
    Heroic Warrior UsernameMDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    I actually think all this kinda worked against her when it came to fans acceptance of her. Not only was she a new character that many people felt was "forced", they made her a main character with heavy contribution to the plot. So it was like putting a new person in position that was not only new, but came off as "better" than other existing characters. She certainly was highlighted more than many other characters and presented in, well now that I think about it, she was probably the most flawless character and the most helpful in the entire series.
    There's a phrase for that.

    I think maybe it was just a little much and a little too fast for long time fans that had no interest in a new character anyways.
    No kidding. The ending was just the cherry on top.



    People were wrong about her replacing He-man, but she most certainly replaced Duncan, figuratively and literally.

    It will be interesting to see how that moves forward in Revolution, especially how Ted B said it "focuses" on He-Man and Skeletor and how Tiffany Smith said "expect to see more He-man and more Skeletor...so excited to see where they take Andra...". I wonder if Revolution will rein-in the 'changes' for a more traditional take?
    Last edited by UsernameMDM; June 15, 2022 at 01:13pm.

  15. #115
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameMDM View Post
    But honestly I am hoping Ted, Kevin, and the rest of the crew took the criticisms to heart and are working on bring something that every fan can enjoy.

    Hopefully.
    There is no hope. No one in Hollywood takes the criticisms to heart and they explicitly don't want to produce something "every fan can enjoy", because demonizing "toxic fans" is part of marketing a franchise.

  16. #116
    Heroic Warrior UsernameMDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by MCX-Eternia View Post
    There is no hope. No one in Hollywood takes the criticisms to heart and they explicitly don't want to produce something "every fan can enjoy", because demonizing "toxic fans" is part of marketing a franchise.
    Kevin definitely got that memo for his PR work on Revelation.

  17. #117
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,714
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameMDM View Post
    It will be interesting to see how that moves forward in Revolution, especially how Ted B said it "focuses" on He-Man and Skeletor and how Tiffany Smith said "expect to see more He-man and more Skeletor...so excited to see where they take Andra...". I wonder if Revolution will rein-in the 'changes' for a more traditional take?
    I'm being a smart alec here, and I am joking a bit, but I wonder if they are playing with wording again this time. Maybe He-Man and Skeletor get frozen in an ice crystal in episode 1. We see more of them due to the facets of the crystal reflecting many iterations of themselves in the light. And then Andra focuses sunlight on the ice to melt them free right at the end of episode 5. Meanwhile Teela defends Eternia from Shadow Weaver, who has somehow displaced Hordak as leader of the Horde.

    In any case, I will watch the new season and I will root for the show to be fantastic. I am interested in seeing what they do.

    And I will buy all the toys whether I like the show or not

  18. #118
    Heroic Warrior UsernameMDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    And I will buy all the toys whether I like the show or not
    That's what they are banking on. Literally.

  19. #119
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,029
    Quote Originally Posted by TorakLoP View Post
    Revelation isn't a perfect piece of fiction but it's not incompetently written. It tackles narrative themes and subtext that should be appreciated by people who want MotU to not simply be viewed as a childish toy brand that can't be elevated to some degree. It seems ironic that the people who hate Revelation are the same people who would bristle at the suggestion that MotU is just silly nonsense for kids in the 1980s. Like it or not, Revelation is an attempt at making a MotU story outside of the confines of network TV programming for kids.
    Maybe that's exactly what people wanted, a more adult version? But instead many felt like we got a tweenage novel that focused on relationships and emotion. Add to that many of our favorite characters were either barely included and/or treated in a way some of us fans didn't care for.

    Revelations was exactly what a particular type of fan wanted. And for that type of fan, it was really good too.


    Some people want to see Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle. Others much prefer him in Saving Private Ryan. We've all got different tastes.
    “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

  20. #120
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Maybe that's exactly what people wanted, a more adult version? But instead many felt like we got a tweenage novel that focused on relationships and emotion. Add to that many of our favorite characters were either barely included and/or treated in a way some of us fans didn't care for.

    Revelations was exactly what a particular type of fan wanted. And for that type of fan, it was really good too.


    Some people want to see Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle. Others much prefer him in Saving Private Ryan. We've all got different tastes.
    That's why making a successful movie is going to be difficult, IMHO.

  21. #121
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,029
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    That's why making a successful movie is going to be difficult, IMHO.
    I agree. But think you can make a movie that's what I call "fun". It doesn't have to be perfect, just enjoyable. But, and again this is only my opinion, those type of movies are usually not very deep story wise and instead are full of action, comedy, and special effects.
    “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

  22. #122
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Maybe that's exactly what people wanted, a more adult version? But instead many felt like we got a tweenage novel that focused on relationships and emotion. Add to that many of our favorite characters were either barely included and/or treated in a way some of us fans didn't care for.

    Revelations was exactly what a particular type of fan wanted. And for that type of fan, it was really good too.


    Some people want to see Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle. Others much prefer him in Saving Private Ryan. We've all got different tastes.
    It's perfectly fine for people to have preferences and differing tastes!

    Revelation, however, is often mischaracterized in criticisms against it. With all due respect, the view that it's a "tweenage novel that focused on relationships and emotions" is a less an objective criticism than a euphemistic attempt, even if unintentional, to paint it as a work of fiction that relies on juvenile and arbitrary emotional appeal to the audience. It doesn't acknowledge that Revelation's plot has deliberately used narrative tools that work in conjunction with emotional appeal in an attempt to present compelling story.

    Teela, for example, is used to illustrate the folly of eschewing compassion and altruism, choosing instead to fulfill selfish desires. She couldn't rise to the occasion to put herself aside during the aftermath of Adam's sacrifice. Instead, she abandoned Eternos, the people of Eternia, and the very universe itself, because she was hurt that Adam's secret was kept from her. The plot DOES NOT reward her for it. In fact, when we time skip to the present when she and Andra are mercenaries, it shows that she's eking out a living with no ounce of happiness to show for her actions. It's not until she heeds Andra's advice to do good, as Adam would have, that Teela's fortunes gradually and eventually turn towards the better, going down the path that results in Eternia's salvation.

    Teela's arc shows the criticism AGAINST being all about emotions. It emphasizes the virtue of Adam's selfless example and has Teela redeem herself by putting aside the "tough guy" act, acknowledging her fears, forgiving her parents, and accepting the responsibility of becoming the Sorceress.

    Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying people can't believe what they do about anything, including Revelation, but clearly there is more to the show than empty emotional pandering. There is a crafted script with a plot that displays layers of narrative depth and exploration of themes.
    Last edited by TorakLoP; June 15, 2022 at 04:07pm.

  23. #123
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,106
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameMDM View Post
    There's a phrase for that.
    Yeah, MARY SUE!

  24. #124
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    73
    for what it's worth guys, if any of you get bogged down by nay sayers ad nauseam, you can click into a person's profile and add them to your ignore list. just like that - poof - their endless diatribes disappear

    the only downside is that some of my fellow fans love to quote and retort, and then i sometimes still have to see the debbie downers by way of the quote.

    very excited for the new show!! how awesome is it that it's 2022 and we're still getting new content, new toys, awesome casts....pretty sweet stuff.

  25. #125
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    7,029
    Quote Originally Posted by TorakLoP View Post
    It's perfectly fine for people to have preferences and differing tastes!

    Revelation, however, is often mischaracterized in criticisms against it. With all due respect, the view that it's a "tweenage novel that focused on relationships and emotions" is a less an objective criticism than a euphemistic attempt, even if unintentional, to paint it as a work of fiction that relies on juvenile and arbitrary emotional appeal to the audience. It doesn't acknowledge that Revelation's plot has deliberately used narrative tools that work in conjunction with emotional appeal in an attempt to present compelling story.
    I can agree with this up to a point, but you have to consider all the parts of the series and all the scenes, many of which relied on juvenile type humor. Add to that the scenes that were made to be more child friendly, such as many of the battles that included comedy or silliness. It's hard to convince me that the show was so deep while also containing a lot of shallow writing as well. I would not argue though, that if given more time, they could have done a better job with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TorakLoP View Post
    Teela, for example, is used to illustrate the folly of eschewing compassion and altruism, choosing instead to fulfill selfish desires. She couldn't rise to the occasion to put herself aside during the aftermath of Adam's sacrifice. Instead, she abandoned Eternos, the people of Eternia, and the very universe itself, because she was hurt that Adam's secret was kept from her. The plot DOES NOT reward her for it. In fact, when we time skip to the present when she and Andra are mercenaries, it shows that she's eking out a living with no ounce of happiness to show for her actions. It's not until she heeds Andra's advice to do good, as Adam would have, that Teela's fortunes gradually and eventually turn towards the better, going down the path that results in Eternia's salvation.

    Teela's arc shows the criticism AGAINST being all about emotions. It emphasizes the virtue of Adam's selfless example and has Teela redeem herself by putting aside the "tough guy" act, acknowledging her fears, forgiving her parents, and accepting the responsibility of becoming the Sorceress.

    Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying people can't believe what they do about anything, including Revelation, but clearly there is more to the show than empty emotional pandering. There is a crafted script with a plot that displays layers of narrative depth and exploration of themes.
    I'd argue that Teela barely changed through the arc, defying even the laws of Grayskull at the end. Sure she finally stopped with her childish fit (which to me seemed very immature and "teenish") but only while becoming the most powerful person in the Universe. Teela did what Teela wanted to do and that never changed.

    I look at what you've written here and think about how deep you've delved into your understanding of these characters and this story (which is impressive). Then I think about how many people came into this wanting action, sword and sorcery, barbarian vs man-monsters! I certainly don't believe Revelations is awful but it's presentation of the emotions and storytelling is not anywhere near what I'd consider top notch work. I also think the property overall is aimed at being a little less drama and a lot more action/fantasy. Maybe that's why so many of the brute fantasy characters were basically nobodies through the series?
    “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •