Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Origins Wun-Dar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    lol, I just got an email from MattyCreations to go buy Wun-dar... now they are just trolling!

Can't believe he went so fast at a limit of 3. Kol-darr lasted like 30 mins with a limit of 5...
    Kol-dar is a one off Filmation character that many people might not know of if they never seen the episode he was on. I personally don't really remember watch the episode he was on. Wun-dar was an infamous legend that has now became MOTU canon since the days of Classics. Though, personally, I will always prefer an original character other a repaint of a He-Man character to make a new character (ie Faker & AE He-Man as well).

Heroic Warrior
    As usual, sold out...Lucky I had my ACO extension ready to order and got 3.
    Most Wanted:

Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

Heroic Warrior
    the "back order" email says these ship july 15th. so i think these will be ready to ship asap. basically once they process the orders they will start packing and creating invoices. this is def not a preorder scenario

Looks like I'm hittin EvilBay.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Hey gang. Please take the offers for trading, buying and selling to the Marketplace Forums. Thanks.
    PS5 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Court Magician
    Does anyone know the exact email to contact the Customer Services Department? The received email is not very clear.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Hey gang. Please take the offers for trading, buying and selling to the Marketplace Forums. Thanks.
    How?
    I tried joining with an ISP-provided e-mail address and sending an e-mail asking for access so long ago that I've forgotten the process. Whatever mod got it back then never let me in.

Hopefully the back order email is a glitch like before and We'll all get out figures.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 8/10/2022

I just submitted an email to Mattel. Not like they will care. I suspect a response with "We are sorry but items sell out" BS response"

"I just wanted to express how ridiculous your "drops" are on Mattel Creations. I was here at exactly 12PM EST (9AM PT) specifically to try to obtain ONE of the "Wun-Dar" figures. At exactly the time the "add to cart" was available. I clicked it, solved the captcha, was sent to wait in line to checkout.

Finally ended in checkout after about a minute, selected my pre-filled address info (since I am a member) was sent to the payment page and entered my credit card as fast as humanly possible.

Next page? Sorry, sold out.

How on EARTH can that be when I was queued in line and sent to the payment page? I did not wait, did not lag. Again, entered as fast as HUMANLY possible.

Other checkout systems give the person in queue a minute or two to enter payment details. This tells me that it was just selling out behind the scenes while I was paying.

No other explanation could be than bots purchased them all. Now the pre-order will be on Ebay for $100...it is probably there now. Just like "Kol-Dar".

Well, since I am only human and not a bot and apparently not nearly as fast as a bot I suppose I will not be able to order things on Creations anymore. I am not even going to bother trying the next time around.

Thanks for the frustration."

Quote Originally Posted by timrollpickering2 View Post
    Does anyone know the exact email to contact the Customer Services Department? The received email is not very clear.
    The links just send you to mattels regular site. Not creations, or your account. Mattel messes everything up. Literally, everything, big and small.

Already dozens of listings on eBay.

Heroic Warrior
    Hey, since it's OK to complain about making an exclusive so difficult to get from Mattel that they're only available on eBay:
    WE NEED A RETAIL MEGA BATTLE BONES!

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    I just submitted an email to Mattel. Not like they will care. I suspect a response with "We are sorry but items sell out" BS response"

"I just wanted to express how ridiculous your "drops" are on Mattel Creations. I was here at exactly 12PM EST (9AM PT) specifically to try to obtain ONE of the "Wun-Dar" figures. At exactly the time the "add to cart" was available. I clicked it, solved the captcha, was sent to wait in line to checkout.

Finally ended in checkout after about a minute, selected my pre-filled address info (since I am a member) was sent to the payment page and entered my credit card as fast as humanly possible.

Next page? Sorry, sold out.

How on EARTH can that be when I was queued in line and sent to the payment page? I did not wait, did not lag. Again, entered as fast as HUMANLY possible.

Other checkout systems give the person in queue a minute or two to enter payment details. This tells me that it was just selling out behind the scenes while I was paying.

No other explanation could be than bots purchased them all. Now the pre-order will be on Ebay for $100...it is probably there now. Just like "Kol-Dar".

Well, since I am only human and not a bot and apparently not nearly as fast as a bot I suppose I will not be able to order things on Creations anymore. I am not even going to bother trying the next time around.

Thanks for the frustration."
    We are all in the same boat. Exactly what happened to me, only for some reason mine made me verify my eMail.

I thought I nabbed one, but I got a backorder e-mail for Hot Wheels that says my order is backordered and I need to contact them to keep my order intact. How the hell is a company so incompetent?

Heroic Warrior
    My order went through within like 20 seconds of Wun-Dar being live, but I also just got a backorder alert telling me to confirm i want my order still. It's delayed until July 15th apparently, which is way earlier than I was expecting it anyway. The email address is from HotWheels.com, and it doesn't really link to a place to email... it seems like something is screwy on their end.

Mattel really is absurdly bad at everything! I hope someone who works there sees us all saying that. Do a better job!

This has seriously ruined my whole day lol. I just went to eBay and got one for $40 free shipping. Whatever. I'm not going through this agony yet again even if they do a second drop. I'd just rather pay more on eBay. That's sad for a line that was supposed to be "easy to collect".

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    This has seriously ruined my whole day lol. I just went to eBay and got one for $40 free shipping. Whatever. I'm not going through this agony yet again even if they do a second drop. I'd just rather pay more on eBay. That's sad for a line that was supposed to be "easy to collect".
    Disgusting part is the sellers that have 5-9 each. Such a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    I thought I nabbed one, but I got a backorder e-mail for Hot Wheels that says my order is backordered and I need to contact them to keep my order intact. How the hell is a company so incompetent?
    I really think this is the automated system for when something ships a few weeks after purchase. I've had this message for every one of these orders that didn't immediately ship.

I would be careful with some of those sellers with very low (and negative) feedback. They might not really have any.

So did everyone who got an order receive the Hot Wheels backorder email? I went ahead and contacted Mattel Consumer Relations just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    I would be careful with some of those sellers with very low (and negative) feedback. They might not really have any.
    A fair number have listed the item as being no longer in stock instead of the notation of having been sold, pulling their listings as they weren't able to obtain one.

Heroic Warrior
    I thought it was going up at 1 EST. Crapola.
    I am no longer a widget.

I dont understand why they dont make enough to meet demand, but then make other things that are way over-produced (Keldor/Kronis) and later clearanced. Unless its a scalper bot issue and more will come in stock as they delete the orders?
    --- HERB HAZELTON passed away on 12-24-02 after a long illness. Since 1964 he worked as head model designer & layout artist for Cathedral Films, Filmation, Ruby-Spears, Hanna-Barbera, New World, Universal, Adelaide & DreamWorks. His credits included The Batman/Superman Hour, Star Trek: TAS, He-Man, and She-Ra. Rest in peace and God bless, Uncle Herb. (See his self portrait drawing in my avatar)---

Quote Originally Posted by Minor View Post
    I really think this is the automated system for when something ships a few weeks after purchase. I've had this message for every one of these orders that didn't immediately ship.
    I've never had this message. Hopefully it's just a glitch or something. I ordered in less than a minute, it'd be ridiculous if they sold through already.

The backorder email has a link to customer support...

My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 8/10/2022