Thread: NEW to the HE-MAN.ORG Boards....poasting my collection

Widget

NEW to the HE-MAN.ORG Boards....poasting my collection

New to the He-Man Boards.....Just picked up a HUGE MOTU classics collection to add to my childhood vintage collection. Also have plenty of 90s/2000s stuff...and other He-man related things including the new Orgins suff. LOVE MOTU CLASSICs. Im going to do my best to complete the collection. Such an amazing line. I have stuff coming in everyday...this was my last update when i took the pictures.

He-Man historian
    That is a pretty great looking collection!

Welcome to the forums!!
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Whoa!!!

Hi. Welcome to the forums, though I知 totally new too. Just had to comment on that collection. Congrats. Looks amazing. It痴 gonna be so fun to set those up!!! Are you / will you post pics on Instagram? I started doing that with my (not nearly as cool) Masterverse-based MOTU+ collection. There痴 some Classics mixed into my shelf, as well as some Mythic Legions, Super7, NECA, and McF. Here痴 the shelf and some recent pickups. More on IG under @incarbonite

6083581B-3DE2-4735-AE5B-46BD1732DEAB.jpg
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    ```` ```` ```` ````
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Check out my MOTU+ Toy Shelf on IG @incarbonite !!!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

I own my power. Every part of it.
    My strength... My hope... Even my fear.
    And you can't have any of it.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, jdbuzz44!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you may need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello! Welcome to the community! That's a really great collection you've got! If you're looking to add to your collection, make sure to look through the info I've posted above on how to access the marketplace. We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Welcome! That's a hell of a collection you have there.

Master of New Adventures!
    Wow! Just WOW!

I think you're going to be a great addition to the board. Enjoy.

Widget
    Thanks for the Welcome. I'll continue to POST new pics. I've been adding the new Mattel figures (when they go on sale at Target).

Here are a few pics. My New "Dining room" and the start of me and my daughters "disney wall". thanks

I mostly have DVDs, funkos and pins. 😊

For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdbuzz44 View Post
    New to the He-Man Boards.....Just picked up a HUGE MOTU classics collection to add to my childhood vintage collection. Also have plenty of 90s/2000s stuff...and other He-man related things including the new Orgins suff. LOVE MOTU CLASSICs. Im going to do my best to complete the collection. Such an amazing line. I have stuff coming in everyday...this was my last update when i took the pictures.
    That looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy the forum

Widget
    I sent my $10 donation on saturday. How long does it take to get access to the marketplace??? Where is it located at??? thanks in advance for the help. Would love to see what people are selling/trading/buying.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbuzz44 View Post
    I sent my $10 donation on saturday. How long does it take to get access to the marketplace??? Where is it located at??? thanks in advance for the help. Would love to see what people are selling/trading/buying.
    It usually takes about a week or so, because there痴 only one person who handles donations. If you don稚 hear from somebody by mid next week, please PM me and I値l look into it.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    It usually takes about a week or so, because there痴 only one person who handles donations. If you don稚 hear from somebody by mid next week, please PM me and I値l look into it.
    OK.. thanks. I'll check back on friday. thanks for the help

Widget

wonderful collection