Thread: Tekken Bloodline coming to Netflix

Tekken Bloodline coming to Netflix

I'me digging the more stylised look, nice that it seems to be an adaptation of Tekken 3. I know some people don't like the animation style but I think it looks pretty good. I honestly think you can't tell it's CG (as oppose to traditional animation) in a lot of shots.

I know she isn't important to the lore and the overall story, but I really hope Julia is in this.

Heroic Warrior
    Ha I hadnít even thought of tekken since the old arcade game. Used to love it when I saw the game somewhere and challenge all my mates and spend way to much money. Loved it. Thanks for the memory

2nd trailer

Quote Originally Posted by A Dalek View Post
    It doesn't look too bad, I might give this a watch!! I don't think the animation is bad either, it's quite cool, I do think Paul looks a little different though but I remember him mainly from Tekken 2 so maybe that's why however I have played a few of the later Tekken games and I've got Tekken 7 too, which is great!!

I hope Wang is in this though, he was very cool ha

Kindness is king.

Quote Originally Posted by The 90'z Rules View Post
    It doesn't look too bad, I might give this a watch!! I don't think the animation is bad either, it's quite cool, I do think Paul looks a little different though but I remember him mainly from Tekken 2 so maybe that's why however I have played a few of the later Tekken games and I've got Tekken 7 too, which is great!!

I hope Wang is in this though, he was very cool ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmjezC-hDz0
    Paul had a beard from Tekken 3 onwards which is probably why he looks a bit different to you. I'm pretty sure the beard was to make him look older since story wise there's meant to be a 20 year gap between Tekken 2 and Tekken 3.

The only character model I don't like is Julia's (even if we only see her briefly in the trailer), I don't mind her being in her Tekken 7 outfit, but she just lacks the for lack of a better term cute quality that Julia's always had.

Quote Originally Posted by A Dalek View Post
    Paul had a beard from Tekken 3 onwards which is probably why he looks a bit different to you. I'm pretty sure the beard was to make him look older since story wise there's meant to be a 20 year gap between Tekken 2 and Tekken 3.

The only character model I don't like is Julia's (even if we only see her briefly in the trailer), I don't mind her being in her Tekken 7 outfit, but she just lacks the for lack of a better term cute quality that Julia's always had.
    Yeah, I honestly think it looks alright really, the main character I did think looked a bit generic, like I didn't really know who it was supposed to be at first but when I saw the parts in the fight it's like "ah yeah", it looks good!! :)

I think the best animated adaptation though is the Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge that came out recently, I came across this by accident and watched it and it was incredible!! :)
    Kindness is king.