Thread: She-Ra Halloween costume question

She-Ra Halloween costume question

I was wondering if anyone who had purchased one of the mass produced, officially licensed She-Ra costumes (of her in her classic Filmation design) could possibly say what size the plastic wings on her crown are. I needed to know the dimensions but can't find the info.

I'm referring to this costume:

https://costumeandmakeupshop.ca/prod...c-she-ra-12-14

The dimensions of She-Ra's crown sounds tricky to me, DisneyBoy.
    During Halloween it is usual to see children and adults in various types of clothing, including those of Masters of the Universe characters.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Well I know its curvy, but maybe someone can tell me how high the wings are from the lower "earlobe" circle to the highest point at the top of the wing....and then a general "and 4 inches wide".

I don't even know if they package different crowns for kids or adults or XL adults or what....

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    I totally have that costume! Used it when my friends and I made our silly She-Ra fan film. I've taken some pictures with a measuring tape and Castle Grayskull for comparison. Heads up though! The tiara is held on the help by a super flimsy string and even if you can get it to stay, it doesn't conform around the head. We we did our thing, I had to make our own tiara because this one just was not working. Hope this helps you.

IMG_3001.jpg
    IMG_3002.jpg
    IMG_3003.jpg
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

Thanks so much for these pics! It looks like each wing is about 4 iches wide then...that right? And is the reverse side hollow plastic?

I really enjoyed your fan film by the way. So sweet seeing your friends all band together to make something so fun

Do you know if the crowns in these costume packages were one size fits all...or if they came in different sizes Small to XL?

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    Its a super thin flimsy plastic and it appears to be a one size for all situation. Hope this helps.
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

It does....I'm assuming there's no other Filmation crown costumes piece out on the market besides this one...