Thread: Looking for Origins Teela with new knees

Heroic Warrior Ultimate Sorceress's Avatar

Looking for Origins Teela with new knees

Hi there, I'm looking for both a new and pre-owned Origins Teela with new knees. I'm based in Melbourne, Australia so it'll most likely be an international trade. I don't have any other figures to offer so please let me know how much you'd be prepared to sell yours for.

Thanks in advance

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Sorceress View Post
    Hi there, I'm looking for both a new and pre-owned Origins Teela with new knees. I'm based in Melbourne, Australia so it'll most likely be an international trade. I don't have any other figures to offer so please let me know how much you'd be prepared to sell yours for.

Thanks in advance
    What about that new Teela/Zoar 2-pack? Will that work? Can you order that from BigBadToyStore?

I also need an Origins Teela with the corrected knees so I'm just going to wait for that 2-pack. (Same with the wave 3 She-Ra reissue)

Just a suggestion.

Hi there! I've got two sets of Teela and Zoar on preorder. I might have to wait til then. I was to find a couple as the single carded release. I've seen some of ebay but they're really expensive and not worth it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    https://youtu.be/0-t3i8Ajy30

This may be the way to do it.
    Thanks v much! I can find Sorceress easily enough here so will do that and hopefully not burn myself

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Sorceress View Post
    Thanks v much! I can find Sorceress easily enough here so will do that and hopefully not burn myself
    Let me know how it goes.