Thread: Children of MOTUC

Children of MOTUC

So the recent bios have talking about the offspring of some of our favorite MOTU characters taking on the mantle to continue the fight into the future. Figured it be fun to list who they are and their parents are

Preternia
    King Grayskull & Veena - Salaria
    He-Ro & Sharella - Tay-larr
    Tay-larr & Salaria - He-ra
    King Nicholas Powers & Queen Maligna - Evil-lyn
    Vulkar & ?- Vikor
    Horde Lord & Queen Quintessa - Horde Prime, Hordak, Horde-or
    ? & Queen Ophidia- Lady Slither

Eternia

King Miro & Sayrn- Keldor
    King Miro & Queen Amelia - Randor , Stefan?, Royal sister?
    King Randor & Queen Marlena- Adam and Adora

New Eternia

Adam & Teela - Dare
    Keldor & Evillyn - Malkyn
    Adora & Seahawk - Hope & Honor
    Stratos & Delora - Atmoss
    Fisto & Kaytara - Kayla
    Sagitar & Bequita - ?

Am I missing anyone?
    Last edited by facet; August 21, 2022 at 11:20am.

In the German Audio Stories, Strato and Delora had TWO children, which ought to have given Atmoss a sibling. But this wasn't borne out in the Masters Monday version of things, so it may be a moot point.

Royal cousins like Jeremy and Lady Edwina are somebody's children, not unlike King Stefan and Prince Dal. They are of the same general generation as Prince Adam, but I'm not sure whether they are too obscure/not related directly to main characters to be included here. There is also Michael, the son of Randor's mysterious sister, and said to be the youngest of Randor's nephews and nieces, in the same general boat as these comparative civilians..

Was Evil-Lyn's father rechristened from Nicolas Powers somewhere? I don't think I'd heard him called King Morgan before...

Queen Ophidia and her daughter, the Lady Slither... >:^)-<
    Last edited by Snake_Man; August 17, 2022 at 01:42am.
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    In the German Audio Stories, Strato and Delora had TWO children, which ought to have given Atmoss a sibling. But this wasn't borne out in the Masters Monday version of things, so it may be a moot point.

Royal cousins like Jeremy and Lady Edwina are somebody's children, not unlike King Stefan and Prince Dal. They are of the same general generation as Prince Adam, but I'm not sure whether they are too obscure/not related directly to main characters to be included here. There is also Michael, the son of Randor's mysterious sister, and said to be the youngest of Randor's nephews and nieces, in the same general boat as these comparative civilians..

Was Evil-Lyn's father rechristened from Nicolas Powers somewhere? I don't think I'd heard him called King Morgan before...

Queen Ophidia and her daughter, the Lady Slither... >:^)-
    Awesome snake man I forgot about lady slither and Nicholas powers I will correct that, yeah the cousins Iím not gonna do as they arenít really that integral to the fight on eternia. Keep it to classics storyline for now. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Awesome snake man I forgot about lady slither and Nicholas powers I will correct that, yeah the cousins Iím not gonna do as they arenít really that integral to the fight on eternia. Keep it to classics storyline for now. Thank you
    Also: the spelling is Tay-Larr. :^)
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    Also: the spelling is Tay-Larr. :^)
    Thanks bud