Thread: Concert Cancelled

Concert Cancelled

I'm devastated to learn that Belinda Carlisle's Australian tour in February/March 2023 has now been cancelled and rescheduled for November 2023, AND it looks like Adelaide, South Australia is not on the itinerary. With my illnesses and immobility, travelling interstate does not look like an option for me.

I would have loved to have seen Belinda live again. I still love Belinda Carlisle, Charlotte Caffey, Jane Wiedlin, Kathy Valentine & Gina Schock as The Go-Go's and I hope to see all of them one day or Belinda solo again.
    Last edited by Mikey; October 2, 2022 at 11:13pm.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I'm devastated to learn that Belinda Carlisle's Australian tour in February/March 2023 has now been cancelled and rescheduled for November 2023, AND it looks like Adelaide, South Australia is not on the itinerary. With my illnesses and immobility, travelling interstate does not look like an option for me.

I would have loved to have seen Belinda live again. I still love Belinda Carlisle, Charlotte Caffey, Jane Wiedlin, Kathy Valentine & Gina Schock as The Go-Go's and I hope to see all of them one day or Belinda solo again.
    Iím sorry to hear that, Mikey! I know how much you were looking forward to that show.

I just had a concert in February cancelled too- one of my all time favorite groups, Dead Can Dance. I havenít seen them in 15 years and they already cancelled their tour in 2020. Hopefully the third timeís a charm(when they decide to tour again)!

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Iím sorry to hear that, Mikey! I know how much you were looking forward to that show.

I just had a concert in February cancelled too- one of my all time favorite groups, Dead Can Dance. I havenít seen them in 15 years and they already cancelled their tour in 2020. Hopefully the third timeís a charm(when they decide to tour again)!
    I am sorry you missed your concert too Glasstor. I've only ever been to two concerts, The Bangles & Abby Travis and Belinda Carlisle & 1927. I hope to see more concerts, whether they are someone I've seen before or others in my favourites list coming for the first time.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Sorry to hear that Mikey, Travel to another state that cost health and money is painful too. sorry that you can't go to the reschedule concert.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

I can only hope to see Belinda again someday in my life, hopefully in the not too distant future. I would love to see The Bangles again one day and some of my other favourite musicians that I haven't seen live yet.