Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust - Official Episode Talkback

He-Person
    With all that fur He-Man wears, I hope the PETA doesn't come after him.

WonderBoi
    Originally posted by He-Person
    With all that fur He-Man wears, I hope the PETA doesn't come after him.
    How effective can a fur cape be when he's not even wearing a shirt? Or pants?!

Nighthawk
    That's it? Was an o.k. episode but didnt do that much for me.

Tranformers Armada is next.....think I will change the channel.

The havoc staff BLOOPER!

Swanmarsh
    Great pics The Shadow! It's excellent to see Ice Armor He-Man. It's funny the 'toon shows today but we don't know when the toy is available ...

pfft ... and they call these toons advertising?

Stratos88
    GREAT episode! Stratos rules the world!

The interaction between TrapJaw and stratos was AWESOME! I give this episode an 8/10.

RichardX1
    Two things:

1) Is it just me, or is the Ice Armor simultaneously the most savage-looking and the most regal-looking of He-Man's different looks?

2) They should never use the phrase "Masters of the Universe" in-series EVER AGAIN!

WonderBoi
    Originally posted by TheShadow
    The havoc staff BLOOPER!

Woo hoo! Awesome!

Oronis

Eternium

Er... ok episode, BUT why do those hairy guys need eternium so bad? Did I miss something, or did MOTU just skip over the explination?

Heroic Eternian Beekeeper Meta Ray Mek's Avatar
    Okay folks, I gotta make an apology to William Cluveris.

He ISN'T a hack.

And this episode DIDN'T not suck.

Granted, it isn't on-par with gems like 'Lessons' and 'Mekaneck's Lament', but this episode certainly is a HUGE step-up from the disaster known as 'Siren's Song'. Sure, there are a few quips I have with 'Trust', but the good points of the episode largely outweigh the negatives.

I give it a 7.5/10... since I'm feeling forgiving and generous tonight. It might change to a 7 or a 6.5 later.

And to William... I'm sorry for being so negative and doubtful about your writing abilities.
    Last edited by Meta Ray Mek; March 8, 2003 at 09:37pm.
    formerly known as 'the parasite eve'

"Have killed many, Shepard. Many methods. Gunfire, knives, drugs, tech attacks, once with farming equipment. But not with medicine.

Snake, Snake, SNAAAKE!! Spider-01's Avatar
    Wow, what a great episode. The only complaint I have is that we didn't see Inferno Skeletor. I was hoping that the Eternium could somehow turn him into Inferno Skeletor, kinda like the ambrosia turned him into BS Skeletor

Nighthawk
    Originally posted by TheShadow
    The havoc staff BLOOPER!

I totally missed that. Thanks for the pic Shadow.

WonderBoi
    My question is, if they're so tough to begin with AND they have the Eternium, why do they even need The Masters' help?

Horde Prime
    They need Eternium to build a better bad guy jail.

Originally posted by RichardX1
    Two things:

1) Is it just me, or is the Ice Armor simultaneously the most savage-looking and the most regal-looking of He-Man's different looks?

2) They should never use the phrase "Masters of the Universe" in-series EVER AGAIN!

The Ice Armor does rock. I'd almost like to see a slightly different version become He-man's permanent armor.

IT is odd whey they say "Masters of the Universe"

Talk about your egotisitcal titles!! LOL\

All in all, I though the episode was okay. Great music - but the script was hum-hum. Really to predictable and like many, many other shows. Pretty much ever TV show on television seems to do this sort of show. Too little known characters thrown into perilous situation. The difference being we usually get some insight or backstory into the characters - none of that here. Just Stratos being heroic and Trap-Jaw being a butthead.
    Upcoming MOTU-inspired Graphic Novel: www.eonquest.com

Drinking NaughtyNurse IPA TheDeviot's Avatar
    ONE frame of animation missing? I would'nt have caught that without the shadows index finger!

Great episode though. Not too original of a plot as It's been used by ST,TNG,DS9 and the film Enemy Mine. but They pulled it off very well.

Onto ORKOS GARDEN
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

awsome episode! i loved the ice armor. i cant wait for inferno skelie! wheres ma heman? THATS the one they better be hypen up!

Artimus Gigan
    I definetly saw elements of Mononokie in this episode, He-Man wearing the fur cape certainly seemed similar, I kept expecting him to ride a giant wolf in that gettup...

Interesting episode, I want more...

WULFMUNKIEZ!

I didn't like this episode. Nothing held my interest. I'm not a trap jaw or stratos fan. Maybe if it would have been Teela and Evil Lyn, Tri and MAA or some one else it would have been cool. Well, at least we know where merman's been for the last couple of episodes.
    Obey the whip! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ak...smiley-039.gif

Smile like you mean it.

Nighthawk
    Originally posted by divia
    Well, at least we know where merman's been for the last couple of episodes.
    Yeah. Wonder when and how he was caught?!?!

Anyone know what the last episode he was in was?

Kesmai
    I thought it was ok.

scerevisiaety1
    Very enjoyable episode. Again, not the absolute best, but definately entertaining and good writing and characterization.
    It would be nice to know why they need the Eternium (the species that mines it - not that Masters)
    Thanks for the pics Shadow!

Artimus Gigan
    Originally posted by Orko1994
    Yeah. Wonder when and how he was caught?!?!
    in the ocean with a really big net...

Nighthawk
    Originally posted by Artimus Gigan
    in the ocean with a really big net...

Evil Greedy Toy Monger DarthAmerica's Avatar
    i was just happy to finally see he-man use his axe, if only for a moment. and i dug seeing ice armor he-man. if there's going to be so many different versions of the action figure, at least they are doing a good job of incorporating them into the tv show!
    but i was somewhat disappointed in this episode, i was really exited last week when roboto's gambit kicked major butt, this episode was kind of blah overall.

Oh, and how many freaking races are there on eternia???? too many!