Thread: "I am Ironman!!!!!"= Guyver's new custom.

Guyver

"I am Ironman!!!!!"= Guyver's new custom.

Ok so I have been wanting to do this custom for a bit now. I was lucky to come across the base fig real cheap.

So I used this:

Tweaked it like this:

Painted it and now have this:
    Last edited by Guyver; January 5, 2004 at 11:44pm.

Guyver

Pretty cool. I love your customs

Pretty damn good !
    The part that impresses me the most is the correction of the hand's pose. Looks like was always supposed to be like that.

OOOOOOH!!!! I never thought about customizing these! There's such a great selection to choose from between the Marvel Heroes Rescue figures. I think I'll go to Wal-Mart and check these out after work. A DC set would be cool, and I bet a Snake-Eyes/StormShadow set could be easy to make out of these, but the first one that popped in my head is Ash from Army of Darkness.
    "If I had a dollar for every time a tentacle-headed guy in a cape and boots said that to me, I'd... well, I'd probably have a dollar."

Kevimus
    i love it.

the only tihng is that you cut off one of the spidey's figure figures...you should ah kept it...iron man would have been rocking out.

Ring of Fire
    That looks good!

Whiz Kid
    Great job! First time I saw that figure, I knew it was only a matter of time before someone did an Iron Man custom out of him!

By the by, next time you take a look at those figures, you might note that the 'Snowboarding Spidey' figure looks an awful lot like Taskmaster... (hint, hint)

More of these figs MUST be customized. I LOVE these, I dont have any yet but I use any excuse to buy them for my GFs nephew.
    My friends wife suffered a spinal stroke in November, she remains completely paralyzed from the neck down and her insurance company recently decided to drop her as she wasnt "progressing fast enough" for them. We dont want to give up on her, we believe she can recover but the rehab she is at is pricy. Find out how you can help at:

www.nicolegregory.com

Thanks

Public Enemy #1!
    Very cool.
    I have the power!

More power Multibot!