Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Awaken The Serpent - Official Talkback Thread

Thundercats HO!

It's about whats FAIR! King Hsss's Avatar
    Dammit that head better grow back! I mena if Hsss has the power to to transform and control a "god-like Serpos" then it shouldn't be a problem to regrow a head like tongue-lashor has w/his tongue week in and week out.
    In nomine Patris. Requiescat in Pace

Originally posted by King Hsss
    Dammit that head better grow back! I mena if Hsss has the power to to transform and control a "god-like Serpos" then it shouldn't be a problem to regrow a head like tongue-lashor has w/his tongue week in and week out.
    Well he was still alive at the end, he might have the power to grow his head back.

if Tung Lashor can grow his tounge back after having it chopped off, burned off etc, hopefully Hiss can grow his head back

In The Snake Men Army, serving King Hsss, planning to once again rule all of Eternia
    I sure hope he grows back his head! It made me very angry to hear Fisto say "nice" when he heard King Hsss ate his own head.

It's about whats FAIR! King Hsss's Avatar
    Curses foiled again. I'll get you He-man and youre little cat too. Hordak you don't want none of this!!
    In nomine Patris. Requiescat in Pace

Heroic Warrior
    Originally posted by 13977
    Thundercats HO!

"BY THE POWER OF KRYPTONITE, I'M READY A REMATCH WITH SUPERMAN!!!"

Another awesome episode. It cannot be over though!!!!!! We must have more episodes!!!!!
    I am fire made flesh, power incarnate, I am.... THE DARK PHOENIX!!!

The fire of the Phoenix burns through lies, you understand? The gaze of the Phoenix is like an x-ray tearing through every self-deception. So burn, Emma.
    Jean Grey, New X-men 139

Originally posted by Dark_Phoenix
    Another awesome episode. It cannot be over though!!!!!! We must have more episodes!!!!!
    I agree. There are so many more characters that I would personally love to see get the animated treatment. Extendar, Clamp Champ, Gwildor, Rotar, Scareglow, Faker, Saurod, Blade, Twistoid, Dragstor, and Mosquitor have never seen animated glory before, and they deserve their shot. Plus, I'd love to see new takes on Snout Spout, Rokkon, Stonedar, Lizard Man, Jitsu, Spikor, Scorpia, Modulok, and Dragoon
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

Roton
    This episode was pretty good. If I have any complaints, it would be with the ending.

I would have prefered that King Hsss had not been moving in his final scene... I'd like to think he was dead. It could have just been twitching, but still...

Also, I'd didn't like how they just put Serpos back into Snake Mountain. Even if Serpos is too powerful for any force on Eternia to destroy, there's no reason why the elders should put Skeeletor's hideout back together.

Still, a pretty effective end to the Snake Menace, if Hsss is if fact dead. Rattlor and Tung Lashor should join the Horde in season 3.

Rattlor should eat Kobra Khan.

Heroic Warrior Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Originally posted by Rook
    I agree. There are so many more characters that I would personally love to see get the animated treatment. Extendar, Clamp Champ, Gwildor, Rotar, Scareglow, Faker, Saurod, Blade, Twistoid, Dragstor, and Mosquitor have never seen animated glory before, and they deserve their shot. Plus, I'd love to see new takes on Snout Spout, Rokkon, Stonedar, Lizard Man, Jitsu, Spikor, Scorpia, Modulok, and Dragoon
    No love for Ninjor?

So says the Sword.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Originally posted by Roton
    Rattlor should eat Kobra Khan.
    There has been so much build up between Khan and the other snake men and so far we have not seen it come to a climax.

We must have more episodes!!!!!

Oh, and Sorceress rules, as always!!!!
    I am fire made flesh, power incarnate, I am.... THE DARK PHOENIX!!!

The fire of the Phoenix burns through lies, you understand? The gaze of the Phoenix is like an x-ray tearing through every self-deception. So burn, Emma.
    Jean Grey, New X-men 139

Originally posted by Sword-of-Grayskull
    No love for Ninjor?

So says the Sword.
    I forgot about him. And while we're at it, lets not omit Blast Attak as well, even though I know suicide bombing wouldn't be very PC.
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

Just saw this episode for the first time. I thought the Sorceress's voice sounded different than previous episodes. I didn't see who did it in the credits; was it the same actress as before?
    "Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave."
    Lord Brougham 1778-1868

I waited for half-a-year to see this horrible, horrible anti-climax?
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by puddleduck
    Just saw this episode for the first time. I thought the Sorceress's voice sounded different than previous episodes. I didn't see who did it in the credits; was it the same actress as before?
    Yes it was Nicole Oliver, I think she was just putting on a deeper voice.

Kwon
    Was hoping Skeletor would return with his warriors to fight off the Snakemen while Zodac fought Hiss and He-Man fought Serpos!

Would have been great to see some revenge!

princess_python
    I saw that episode last night, they should do another after it. I hate being kept in suspense