Page 3 of 621 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicagoland Sightings!

I'm down for an XXL and probably a S. I'll see how money is today, and if not I can have it on Friday.

Or I'll just hit Jake up for some money, he seem's to have more than I do!!!!

Btw, Jimmy thanks again for the stuff for Jake, he loves that Turtle book.
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

http://muddyworks.deviantart.com/

"Obviously the moon isn't made of green cheese, but if it was made of spare ribs would you eat it?"

"Uhhh what kind of question is that?"

"It's a simple yes or no question, if the moon was made of ribs would you eat it?"

"I don't know"

"Just answer yes and we'll move on"

"yes"

Wow - check out the next announced figures from the 4H Mattel Batman line!!!!

http://www.infantry-sector.com/mag/banescarecrow.jpg

I hope I'm able to find them, should they ever get released.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Those are from tomorrows toyfare. Wait'll you see the picture of She-Ra! BOING!!!

Heroic Warrior
    hey, jimmy!

just wanted to say howdy, and apologize for not getting over to your table on saturday night. saw you there, but was trapped in the corner.

we definitely overstayed our welcome at that place. they tried so hard to get us out, and we just wouldn't leave.

i feel bad for shawn's replacement. he's a pretty cool guy, but it seems like there's going to be a mass exodus from that store anyway when shawn leaves. it'll be interesting to see what happens to the store's performance.

anyway, hope you had fun! i'll see ya at your store in the next couple weeks. (and just so you know, i'm an every-couple-of-weeks shopper. let me know if that's not cool.)

e

in shadows of purple mtns ponytail's Avatar
    Doods! I didn't think there was going to be a comic meeting today, but I'll be there...maybe a little late tho. Those t-shirts are going to be awesome!

I almost forgot--Mike, the CD is awesome! Did you say you liked song 8 or 9 the best? Thanks again!

pt
    Last edited by ponytail; July 14, 2004 at 04:52pm. Reason: no back to back posts!

Quote Originally Posted by ponytail
    Doods! I didn't think there was going to be a comic meeting today, but I'll be there...maybe a little late tho. Those t-shirts are going to be awesome!

I almost forgot--Mike, the CD is awesome! Did you say you liked song 8 or 9 the best? Thanks again!

pt

Cool!!!!! Glad ya liked it. My fav. is song 9 I think, Anti-Gravity. I'll give ya another one tonight.
    Btw, pm me with your e-mail addy I found the pic of Teela you asked for forever ago.
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

http://muddyworks.deviantart.com/

The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    I'll see everybody at the meeting tonight
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

you won't see me, i'm invisible...

compuman- do you haver access to your motu stuff yet??? b/c if you do can you remember to bring those 2 pieces w/ you or for that matter any extra stuff you have!

pt- where are you located by? maybe i can swing by and pick you up???

L8r ******es (excluding pt)

=)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Good time was had by me at the meeting.

Darrell, once again I have to say that your logo ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job

last night was fun! not alot of you guys there , but at least i was able to see some of you before my trip!

angrysmurf1- i must say again, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! that shirt design for the 2004 chgo horde is gonna be so farking sweet to sport @ WWC.

jimmy- can you order evil lyn/ram man busts or am i better of going thru the he-store??? lmk asap

=)

Have fun on your trip Gabe.....when do u leave?

i'm flying out early monday morn. and i'll be back by sunday, so i'll be here for the next meeting.

=)

Have fun and be safe

thanx- dennis i will do my best! if i see any suspicious people on the plane i'll farking kick they're a$$!!!

=)

Scored my "real hair" George "The Animal" Steele at my local K-Mart today. Nothing much else to report, except for some reason NECA (morons) cancelled the order for my Hordak bust w/o notifying me, so I ordered again Tuesday morning. The charge is still pending on my account, so hopefully they won't decide to cancel it again.......

Jimmy - It doesn't look like I can make it out to GCC Friday. Tuesday or Wednesday is going to have to be the day for me. If Darrell needs the money for shirts before that, would one of you be able to cover me until then? Oh, and I got your Spidey chair tonight. I'll bring it when I come in next week....

What a freakin' night at work. The District Manager is coming for a visit Friday, so we didn't get out until 12:30 tonight straightening the store. At least I only have Sat/Sun/Mon left to work before vacation! Off for a week, and then I start my set hours the 25th. Sun-Thurs 5:00-10:00, so it looks like I definitely won't be at any comic meetings, and only the first hour or so for Sunday meetings until November.....

EDIT: Well, just checked the bank statement this morning to find that NECA did indeed cancel my 2nd order for Hordak. Nice to see that even though they send me the "secret" e-mail to place an order, they cancel orders with no notification. I think I'm filing a customer service complaint with the Better Business Bureau.....
    Last edited by Skullface; July 16, 2004 at 07:30am.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

I was going to order this morning -- that stinks. :/ I hope you guys are all doing well! I may be in town for WWC! If so, I can't wait to see the Horde in full force!! And I definitely want a shirt!!!!!!!!
    This could be the end of the world.. of warcraft.

in shadows of purple mtns ponytail's Avatar
    Hey guys.

I just got the info on a hour of free drinks (and no cover) from 10-11 in downtown Chicago on this Saturday night. PM me for details if you are interested. Anyone and everyone is invited.

Compu--those are some good CD's!

pt

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor
    thanx- dennis i will do my best! if i see any suspicious people on the plane i'll farking kick they're a$$!!!

=)

Kick 'em once for me......those frickin' terrorist bastiches

Dennis is that skin head guy that says NUKE EM ALL! When talking about terrorists and/or whales.

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile,works been busy. Except today right Leo?
    E-Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I didn't even see you at Shawn's party. You should've came and said hi,but it was pretty crowded. Since Shawns gone should I start pulling for you this week? Just let me know. And there is something from DeKalb at the store for you.
    Rizdac-I got confused and can't remember witch email to use for you. Can you send me an email please?
    -I should be placing the order for the Ram Man busts on Tuesday. Who wants one? And before you say yes Dennis-NO!
    Leo-Thanks again for going to get Gozer! BTW Shawn brought me cookies! I ate threve!
    Darrell says the deadline for shirt money is this coming Friday. You can bring the money to the store anytime this week,just let me know the sizes and quantities that you want.
    The Ultra Humanite is out! If anyone sees one,please pick it up. I need one!
    Last edited by JimmyPSHayes; July 17, 2004 at 09:18pm.

I'll give you the money when I start getting paid in threeves.

jimmy- i hope you remebered to pull that fig for me and i'll catch up w/ you when i get back. maybe you guys can come down for funnel cakes on sunday the 25th???

=)

jimmefurcs

chicago people

whats up fellow Chicago MOTU people... whats going on?