Page 4 of 621 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicagoland Sightings!

The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    Until my settlement from my accident is taken care of, I have no intentions on putting any orders in for anything like that
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

gah, do you ever have one of those SON OF A BIT** moments where you knew you should have done something (like put shoes on) and you didn't and then it bites you in the ass (or rather the foot)?

Jimmy - You know you can put me down for 1 Ram Man bust.... Oh, and I FINALLY saw Spider-Man 2 on Friday night w/Kim. It rocked! And Jimmy, you'll be happy to know that your Spidey Chair is only $10! I didn't know they were on sale last week when I bought it, but the savings are passed on to you! Also, are you ordering the Battle Damaged Killer Croc/Zip-Line Batman Diamond Exclusive 2-pack? I'll definitely take 1, *possibly* 2 if you do. I'm not sure if they've been in Previews yet, but I've seen them in online catalogs....LMK!!!

If anybody's looking for some cheap Spider-Man Classics figs, they've gone down to $3.74 at Target, and we actually got a case of the Carnage wave this week. 1st time I've seen him. I can probably grab him Monday when I work if anybody's looking for him....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Awesome news on the chair Brad! Glad you likes spidey 2!
    -This thread was at the bottom of the Toy Sightings page. C'Mon guys & gals!

Heroic Warrior
    jimmy --

yeah, this will be the first week that you should pull stuff for me.

and no, i don't have anywhere near the energy nor humor to turn the above comment into any sort of innuendo.

not sure when i'll make it in there, but it'll be fairly soon.

thanks!
    e

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPSHayes
    -This thread was at the bottom of the Toy Sightings page. C'Mon guys & gals!

Sorry, my bad, I was asleep!!!!!!! Man, that was a LOOONG AZZ weekend!!!!!!!

So, how is everyone? Doing fine I'm sure.
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

http://muddyworks.deviantart.com/

Hey Guys.

I haven't been around much lately because the part time job I had lined up for a while fell through and I really haven't been in too much of a good mood. (Just ask my wife). However, I think I'm back to my old self now. And, because I don't have to worry about getting the time off, I'm 100% in for WW.

Jimmy, do you still have the three day passes by you?

I had to help out a new Target opening in Warrenville this week. I was there for a few hours this morning. I'll send out an e-mail of what I saw and didn't see. The employee night is tomorrow if I'm not mistaken. I'm not going. Without the extra income, I have to be real careful this days.

Talk to you all later
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Marc-That stinks about the job,but don't worry,you'll have WAY too much fun at Wizard World! And yes,I still have the passes!

I hope I can make it to Wizard World. I just saw my schedule for next week at Best Buy and those jagoffs only gave me 6 frickin' hours. So I guess this means time to hunt for a new job

No offense Dennis, but Jimmy told me you finished like 3rd in your class or something really high like that, so why are you working at best buy in the first place? Being really high up in your class rank shoulda had you made with scholarships and junk.

WWE Classics Wave 4 final line-up announced! It will include:

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
    "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
    Hillbilly Jim
    The Junkyard Dog
    Tito Santana
    Yokozuna

Awesome line-up, but I'll pass on Yokozuna. It sure would be nice if Wave 5 would include some Tag Teams though; I want my Demolition 2-pack!!!!!

Jimmy - I'll be swinging by the store this afternoon, probably noonish with your chair in hand!

And on a final note, I'll be leaving on my mini-vacation Thursday morning, and won't be back until Sunday afternoon, so I'll miss out on all the SDCC info until I get back. If I get really desperate, I may be calling GCC on Friday to get the scoop!

Have a great weekend guys, and wish me luck at the couple Wal-Marts I plan on hitting while I'm up there!

Today I must conserve energy, and prepare myself for a good old fashioned AZZ kicking good time tonight!!!!!!!!! Me and a couple of friends are going down to Peoria to see Hatebreed, Slayer, and Slipknot!!!!!!!! ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OOOOHHHH goose bumps, a good sign. Hopefully, you'll here from me tomorrow!! If not, I'll get a hold of Jimmy and let him know what hospital I'm at.

Later,

Mud
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

just wanted to tap in and let you guys know things are cool over in sunny california!!! i will be hitting the rest of disneyland today and heading over to san diego tomorrow for sea world, and sdcc on friday! i hope to get my self a she-ra at least and some other cool mv stuff. i'll see if i can get a few extra gatefolds to raffle off or something??? i got jimmy down for the sota SF 2-pack, and and rtla t-shirt.

i'll drop in later on!

=)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Strange.....

I just got through reading the new Previews and there wasn't a new MOTU book in it.

Looks like I'll be getting all of the wave 4 classic superstars.....what a shocker.

Hey everyone it's Darrell from Jimmy's compooter. I came in tonight to pick up the new "The Batman" figs, they rock! I also came in to get the moolah for the shirts which brings me to a very important post. Those who want a shirt PLEASE let Jimmy know who in turn will let me know and bring the cash by Friday night because the order will go into the shirt shop on saturday to assure us that we will have for WW. I have received cash from Gabe, Margaret, Jimmy, The Birk, Henry, Mike, Brian, Gilbert, Brad*. Which leaves Leo (Jimmy told me on friday you'd be in), Craig, Mark, Paul, Kevin (Jimmy will contact you) and the Double D man himself Dennis. If you want a shirt please take of this ASAP, I may not be able to pull strings once there in, the guy had said it should take anywhere within a two week period depending on his schedule. The prices are as followed....S-XL is $9.54/shirt, XXL is $11.97/shirt and $12.94/shirt, plus about $3-$4 more for our more "special" friends in higher places . If someone needs to contact me, Jimmy will give you the info needed to contact me.

Dennis, I have to thank you for the repaint Trapjaw you sold Jimmy and I bought, his teeth are NOT painted yellow, they are the same lime green as the rest of his face, so I have another "fluke fig" along with my daggerless Evil-Lyn.

I'm in for one XL shirt. I'll hit the store tommorow with some good ol' US currency.

Dennis, I have to thank you for the repaint Trapjaw you sold Jimmy and I bought, his teeth are NOT painted yellow, they are the same lime green as the rest of his face, so I have another "fluke fig" along with my daggerless Evil-Lyn.

Uh, you're welcome Darrell. Were you able to find any of that stuff that you told me about?

****!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody get to the toy forum right now!!!!!! (or click here: http://afigures.com/g/?mode=album&al...FMattel%2FMOTU ) Preview night at SDCC pics are up! Here's what's been shown so far from Mattel:

2-ups of:
    Sorceress
    Clawful
    Tung Lashor
    STINKOR!!!!!!!
    Snout Spout
    Clamp Champ
    She-Ra (w/sculpted hair-possibly mass release version????)
    Hordak

The only 2-Up that's painted is Clawful, but they all rock!!!!! And this is just from Preview night! I have a feeling that Mattel is going to have much more to look at tomorrow once the Con proper is underway........

Jimmy - sorry to say, but there were a bunch of last minute errands and arrangements that had to be made before we leave in the morning, and I'm sorry I couldn't make it out there today. Check your e-mail when you can, and I'll try to give you a call Thursday/Friday at the store once we check in.....

STINKOR!!!!!!!!!
    I have to go change my pants!

*THUD*

(passes out due to exhaustion and excitement)

Last edited by Moondrake; July 22, 2004 at 11:43am.

Compuman-Great job beating the rest of us to that joke. And I sold your Hellboy yesterday,so there is some dough waiting here for you.
    Dennis-What flava sucker are you? My guess would be BOO-BERRY! ........beeetch!
    Regarding Marcs post-I can't comment... .....yet

Compuman-Great job beating the rest of us to that joke. And I sold your Hellboy yesterday,so there is some dough waiting here for you.
    Dennis-What flava sucker are you? My guess would be BOO-BERRY! ........beeetch!

Thank you, I couldn't resist. DENNIS!!!!!!!!

SWEET!!!! just put it towards one of those busts!

Yet, whatdayamean yet!!!!!! Whats goin on, tell me, just whisper, I won't tell no one, honest!!
    Last edited by Moondrake; July 27, 2004 at 12:54pm.

Crap on a stick!

What a day today has been. Except for my visit to the store, the day was chaos.

But it's nice because at my night job someone brought in cake and as I type this, I am eating a piece right now. and its good