Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 162 questions!
This round of questions were selected by blackiecats.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. Blade: Does Mattel's current Filmation license also include the Blackstar and Bravestarr series, or is it just Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power?
We’ve had some interest in those as potential collector lines, but not sure about the full details yet. If that’s something we decide we can actually execute on, we will make announcements.
2. blackiecats: Are the SDCC 2015 Rotar and Twistoid completely sold out or will remaining customer service stock eventually appear on MattyCollector?
We don’t have any quantity left for this item.
3. DrumMaster: We were told in recent Q&As that certain items would be better suited for a future weapons pack. Is there going to be another weapons pack?
That is still to be determined, but something that is top of the list for a most wanted offering.
4. Shecky: At NY Toy Fair, the Horde Trooper displayed was shown with the crossbow and staff, but without the baton and shield that were in the 2-pack. Will all of the 2-pack accessories be included with the single carded Trooper, or will it just be the crossbow and staff?
It will come with all accessories, as well as a battle damage label sheet.
5. Zodac: There is concern among a number of fans that the face of the recently revealed Roton, while being a novel and interesting re-imagining, is perhaps too much of a departure from the original design. Is there any chance that the face could be revised to be more faithful to the classic look of the Roton, or that a swappable "vintage" face-piece could be included with the vehicle so fans have an option for which look they'd like to display? The inclusion of interchangeable parts has been such a great feature of this line, and would also be great on the Roton!
Sorry but it is what it is. This line is also about reimagining the vintage figures, not just recreating them. While a swappable faceplate would be a cool idea, it's not something that we can do at this time. We think this is going to be an awesome offering and a great new take on the vintage vehicle.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2.162, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!