Tournament mode has been added to the Tappers of Grayskull app game, where you can compete with other fans worldwide! See the details below,
click here to join the discussion on the He-Man.Org forums,
and click here to download the game today!
So how does the Tournament work?
• Initially, there will be two tournaments per week, and each will last a day (24 hours).
• There are various tournament types -
- Ranked by the highest stage reached (general/default ranking).
- Rank by total number of times you’ve leveled up your master.
- And more to come!
• 100~200 players per “room”, and a new room is created automatically when the previous one is full.
• Players are required to time travel before joining,and this ensures every player starts relatively equal.
- Time travelling resets your stages, masters, and skills, but you get to keep your artifacts, keys, and gems.
• Aim for the top prizes to win Gems and exclusive equipment.
• The following are the rewards you can get only from the Tournaments:
- Medals (used to purchase special He-Man gear)
- Master Weapons (the more weapons Masters get, the more damage they do)
- Time Travel Potion (Gives bonus to Keys earned per Time Travel)
• Earn medals from the tournament to purchase unique gear for He-Man; all from the famous He-man toy variants!
• Win various Master Weapons from the tournament.
- The more weapons you get, the more powerful your Master will be!
• As an added bonus, there will also be He-Man Christmas-themed Stickers!
• More than ten will be added to the collection.