Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 14 questions!
This round of questions were selected by Soothe777.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. sailoruranus: On the first wave of retro 5.5" figures, a number of fans have received armor that is too small (especially on He-Man), and the leg joints can be still stiff and brittle. Are these issues being addressed for future 5.5" releases?
Yes, the QC issues with the retro figures have been addressed and corrected going forward.
2. OnlyOneSkeletor: Is it a priority for Super7 to obtain the available MOTUC tooling from Mattel's factory, and how will this affect the way Super7 builds its future selections?
Getting tooling from Mattel has been doable on a couple select projects previously, but because of the extra layer of communication and planning, these projects tend to move much slower than projects using our own tooling. Our priority is to make great products and deliver as timely as possible, so we will continue to use our own tooling for the majority of products.
3. zodak74: Will improvements will be made to your packing & shipping process? A number of fans have received damaged items because the figures are not packed in a shipping box with ample protection around the product.
Yes, we have isolated and addressed the issue with our shipping process to ensure that products are shipped correctly with adequate packing.
4. Soothe777: Why don't you have the factory paint detailed applications onto the faces of the figures?
In the case of Club Grayskull, the faces of our figures are painted to match the cartoon colors of each character and are quite accurate. With Collector's Choice, we match the paint applications to the paint masters created by Four Horsemen, including soft spray details, dry brush, and paint wash applications as needed.
5. bigsexy_j: Why was the Holiday He-Man figure limited to 2 per customer, followed by Super7 cancelling orders, but then a week later BigBadToyStore has the figure with a limit of 10 per customer and they still have the figure in stock?
BigBadToyStore has been our distribution partner throughout the MOTU license. And as with previous releases, we provided BBTS with the opportunity to carry the Holiday He-Man. This arrangement and quantities were set well in advance of the release to the public.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 3.14, as well as find links to all the previous Fan Q&A sessions!